• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secret Life Of Teenagers...(OPEN)

Kendell looked at Juliette who were trying to talk" you know babies can't talk name is Kendell and this is Kristine" she say to her not hearing what they are saying but she just read there lips

Juliette just clap her hands togeter

Kenzie just picked them up" now now its okay ssssssssh" she say smiling she was pregneat again as she pick them up" how my favorite girls today" she say

(so cute)

Kenzie looked at them" ow ow ow" she say to her" no pulling on mummy's hair we gonna see your cousins" she say as she smiled

Juliette was pulling on her moms hair as she was trying to get her to remember her

Kendell gasps when she saw her saying juliette name

Juliette just hugged her mom" mummy" she say hugging her" auntie" she say a new word" vuve" she say

Kenzie smiled at the two as she went to the hostipal with them

Kendell tears came to her eyes as she was scared to tell her that she was deaf she just looked down

Juliette just looked at her" hwme" she say trying to say home

Kenzie looked at them as she got into the room where skyler was at" hiya" she say as she were trying to hide the fact she was pregneat again" how you guys doing" she say to them

mostly in hospital ur with kerie um sky lostt her meomries but gained it back now thery are home oh and kendell turned deaf due to ringing in her ears

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(what I miss in four pages?)
(Your sleeping next to Karie in the hospital who has been watching over you for the past two days with only 3 hours of sleep on one of the nights.) xD :P :3 :D "^3^ @GoldenCharizard4

Last edited by a moderator:
Peach Crawford

Peach looked at karie "you need to sleep baby.... it's not good for the child not to ya know." peach whispers, rubbing her thumb over karie's hand to calm her if something was on her mind that was troubling her.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

Peach looked at karie "you need to sleep baby.... it's not good for the child not to ya know." peach whispers, rubbing her thumb over karie's hand to calm her if something was on her mind that was troubling her.
Karie shook her head "no... I'm fine." she said, smiling weakly "and he's fine too... although one of the nurses back there keeps starring at my stomach." she said blushing. @GoldenCharizard4

Peach Crawford

peach turns her gaze at the nurse and took a deep breath "you god a staring problem miss? shall I fix it for ya?" peach growls defensively even in her crippled state, she was ready to fight and defend her lover

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

peach turns her gaze at the nurse and took a deep breath "you god a staring problem miss? shall I fix it for ya?" peach growls defensively even in her crippled state, she was ready to fight and defend her lover
The nurse raised an eyebrow, taking one last glance at Karie's stomach before muttering something to one of the other doctors and wandering off with a an emotionless expression "rude much?..." Karie mumbled sighing before turning back to Peach "don't put so much stress on yourself... also-... never mind. I'll telly you later. it-... may be too much right now." she said smiling kindly. @GoldenCharizard4

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

"nevermind what? you can tell me karie. I can take it." Peach says smiling through her mask that is supplying her with oxygen
Karie looked away smiling awkwardly "i-it's... about your baby... you-.." she cut off briefly before turning back "..you have twins." she said smiling and blushing a bit but now noting another doctor starring at her and a mood swing took hold "OK! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL STARRING AT ME' STOMACH FOR!?!?" she said, not yelling for Peach's sake but certainly conveying anger, they all shuffled back slightly and shrugged, Karie just sighed as she turned back to Peach, smiling foolishly. @GoldenCharizard4

Last edited by a moderator:
Peach Crawford

Peach smiled "I honestly belive it's more karie...." peach says as she removes her mask and kisses her on the lips briefly before putting the mask back on and smiling. she had no clue how long it was until she was discharged "you need to go home as sleep my love." peach begs "please!"

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

Peach smiled "I honestly belive it's more karie...." peach says as she removes her mask and kisses her on the lips briefly before putting the mask back on and smiling. she had no clue how long it was until she was discharged "you need to go home as sleep my love." peach begs "please!"
Karie acceptes the kiss and nods "no..." she said firmly, desperately trying to keep her eyes open "..not..until...I-" she yawns "..know... your ok.." she mutters before falling asleep on the side of Peach's bed, the baby was kicking but she didn't care... she just wanted to sleep, a small smile on her face making her seem more innocent than anyone could believe. @GoldenCharizard4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back