• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the second wizarding war: the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
feel free to ask questions, relax, and discuss character ideas!

I’m so hyped for this but I have absolutely no idea what concept I wanna go for. 🥹

Same LOL I'm stuck between magizoologist "I bring a couple of animals with me" like Newt does or your resident healer ;-;

i'm going with insane girl that is getting gaslit and manipulated by her death eater partner and her less insane younger brother <3

im going with stuff that will most likely change three times over LOL

i got too many in the vault so I'm more than happy to help you find something :closedeyessmile:

I’m thinking of a pureblood. A slytherin but doesn’t really believe in blood purity. They ain’t vibing with muggles though and just fears the damage they cause and what could happen to their culture because of them. 🤔

slytherins do be tough to work with when it comes to blood purity, especially when there's a large portion of them lmao best of luck for all of the ideas

i say this as if i have any idea what to do w mine ksbgkhdbfg whoops

Would it be okay if I used the lovely code that you’re using for your characters? It’s so crisp and clean. 🥺 social social

I’m glad you like the code but i personally try to not have other people use them unless I make them for that purpose 😭😭 they are super messy and break easily so I’m always fixing them 😭 I can offer my interest check code tho if you want! It’s pretty solid just slightly messy

Nah I understand! I’ll find something, the interest check code isn’t mobile friendly. 😂

I feel so bad erosful erosful but actually one of my characters is already using Mukasa as a fc 😭😭😭 i forgot to list his name so that’s my bad

I feel so bad erosful erosful but actually one of my characters is already using Mukasa as a fc 😭😭😭 i forgot to list his name so that’s my bad
nono it's okay !!! i noticed it right after i posted him but i just changed him to a diff oc

nono it's okay !!! i noticed it right after i posted him but i just changed him to a diff oc
I was almost like maybe I’ll change real quick 😭😭 I’m sorry for that shdosbsldbdlsn hopefully it wasn’t too tricky to change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back