• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hogwarts: the second wizarding war
the prophecy.
Blood traveled slowly across the thick threads of the carpet, extending from outstretched fingers, once raised in an attempt to defend their child. Now limp, they lay in their crimson pool, the smell of iron becoming almost painful to breathe. Ginger hair was matted and soaked with sweat and tears causing it to cling to her skin, dried blood leaving streaks in the long locks. Gentle green eyes once full of life and excitement were dull and empty, no longer the eyes of someone that had lived and loved all her life. Hidden behind ruffled clothes and a soft blue blanket, the form of a child could be seen. His dark hair was slightly damp from the sheer humidity of the room, his small face buried in her chest, fingers curled loosely around her clothing, clinging to her for safety and protection.

But it wasn’t enough. The curse had run through them both, splintering their hearts, silencing them within moments. There was nothing left but their limp figures and a ghost of a shadow, where once stood a great and powerful dark wizard that had also been killed in the fight. While she had ultimately failed in her goal to save her son, Lily had kept the Dark Lord from continuing on with the war, from killing more people. Peace had been restored to the Wizarding World but at the cost of a family of three that had only a few years together.

Alongside the death of the Potters and the Dark Lord, another child of the prophecy escaped Scotland successfully. Hidden by blood magic and muggles disguises, the family slipped away in the night and got on a plane, identities changed and protected, hopeful that they would never have to return to complete the prophecy. And they didn’t, at least not for eleven years. Eleven years of peace and tranquility. The world went on, Death Eaters seemed to be a thing of the past and the Dark Lord was forbidden, forgotten, written off as a wizard who had met his demise at the hands of two very powerful wizards who fought for the future of their world. It didn’t last. It never seemed to.

Whispers of darkness and the Dark Lord began to resurface and uncertainty spread like wildfire. It was contagious. It seeped into the general public and put pressure on those who were supposed to prevent this return, that promised they could take care of it if it ever occurred again. So Dumbledore set out. He headed across the ocean, finding his way to America to a small house hidden behind trees and fields of poppies. There he found the family of the last Chosen One and delivered the news. The Dark Lord was going to return and the only one that could save them was a small eleven-year-old that had no idea what their future entailed.

Years have passed since the Second Wizarding War began. It all started in June of 1995 when the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters made their official return and encountered the Chosen One for themselves. While this was enough to cause panic in the magical world, it seemed that there were other plans. There was no sign of anything evil or related to the Dark Lord so many people didn’t believe he had even returned. But he had. He simply waited. So as the years passed and Death Eater's influence slowly infiltrated high positions of power, the Dark Lord’s power grew and the wizarding world was thrown into a massive tailspin, good vs evil now becoming a daily struggle.

The Chosen One was often ridiculed in the papers for not doing anything to stop the Dark Lord and for allowing the world to fall apart at the seams, threatening to spill into the Muggle world. It was a lot. There was pressure and expectations, but it was all at the time of Albus Dumbledore. With a firm hand on the student’s shoulder, the great wizard kept Hogwarts together until the time was just right.

As their final year began, everything turned to bloodshed. Dumbledore was killed on top of the Astronomy tower, and students began to disappear in the night, their parents no longer trusting Hogwarts to keep them safe. The year was long and dark and wasn’t even allowed to end peacefully. As the seventh years made their way across the lake, bidding farewell to the school, the Dark Mark bloomed in the night sky, truly signifying that the war’s reach had truly taken over Hogwarts.

It was up to them, the new soldiers in an age-old war, to decide where their loyalties were. Did they join the Order of the Phoenix or did they join the Death Eaters? It was a test of loyalty, strength, and dedication. Only they could turn the tide and it became apparent that the weight was heavy on every single one of their shoulders.

Welcome to Harry Potter season everyone! A couple of years ago I created a similar roleplay that unfortunately didn't get to take off. So it's round two but a bit different this time! This roleplay is going to take place post-graduation from Hogwarts so all the characters are going to be around 20+ years old. It is a different second war from the books as this has lasted a lot longer and is more catastrophic. It has begun to bleed more heavily into the muggle world as Voldemort is desperate to turn everything into his idea of utopia. Hogwarts is the current headquarters for the Order and is the biggest operating base that they have, meaning it is very much available to be explored and rped in.

That being said, the wizard and muggle worlds are also available and will be used throughout the course of the roleplay. Characters have the option to be involved with the Order or Death Eaters, both of which will have various safe houses, headquarters, missions, etc. for everyone to participate in. Since it is very different from the canon HP universe, I have also opened up the ability to replace canon characters with your own! (ie. if you wanted to make a Hermione replacement, your character would replace her in the world and you can kind of take her character type/arc if you would like!) This is going to be a pretty heavy roleplay specifically since it is during the war which was a very damaging thing in the books and therefore will contain topics such as character death and loss.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread or via PM!

‣ This roleplay is 18+ meaning I will not be accepting minor users!
‣ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay
‣ Realistic face-claims are required and should look like they are adults
‣ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to balance them with alliances, magic ability, blood status, etc.
‣ I will allow Professors and other high-ranking characters to be made, but please ask me first before posting them
‣ Canon characters will exist in the universe and you can apply for them if you so choose to, or you can replace them with your own version
‣ The hero already claimed so please do not ask to reserve or claim it!
‣ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay
‣ There needs to be a balance between heroes and villains in this roleplay, but know that every character can switch sides if they so choose to
‣ Character deaths are allowed and encouraged when you have more characters. Please consult me first if you are planning to kill off a character so we can make it work!
‣ This is an ADVANCED roleplay and needs to be treated as such. I'm expecting at least three paragraphs per in-character response
coded by social (inspo cred to angcolor)

Blood traveled slowly across the thick threads of the carpet, extending from outstretched fingers, once raised in an attempt to defend their child. Now limp, they lay in their crimson pool, the smell of iron becoming almost painful to breathe. Ginger hair was matted and soaked with sweat and tears causing it to cling to her skin, dried blood leaving streaks in the long locks. Gentle green eyes once full of life and excitement were dull and empty, no longer the eyes of someone that had lived and loved all her life. Hidden behind ruffled clothes and a soft blue blanket, the form of a child could be seen. His dark hair was slightly damp from the sheer humidity of the room, his small face buried in her chest, fingers curled loosely around her clothing, clinging to her for safety and protection.

But it wasn’t enough. The curse had run through them both, splintering their hearts, silencing them within moments. There was nothing left but their limp figures and a ghost of a shadow, where once stood a great and powerful dark wizard that had also been killed in the fight. While she had ultimately failed in her goal to save her son, Lily had kept the Dark Lord from continuing on with the war, from killing more people. Peace had been restored to the Wizarding World but at the cost of a family of three that had only a few years together.

Alongside the death of the Potters and the Dark Lord, another child of the prophecy escaped Scotland successfully. Hidden by blood magic and muggles disguises, the family slipped away in the night and got on a plane, identities changed and protected, hopeful that they would never have to return to complete the prophecy. And they didn’t, at least not for eleven years. Eleven years of peace and tranquility. The world went on, Death Eaters seemed to be a thing of the past and the Dark Lord was forbidden, forgotten, written off as a wizard who had met his demise at the hands of two very powerful wizards who fought for the future of their world. It didn’t last. It never seemed to.

Whispers of darkness and the Dark Lord began to resurface and uncertainty spread like wildfire. It was contagious. It seeped into the general public and put pressure on those who were supposed to prevent this return, that promised they could take care of it if it ever occurred again. So Dumbledore set out. He headed across the ocean, finding his way to America to a small house hidden behind trees and fields of poppies. There he found the family of the last Chosen One and delivered the news. The Dark Lord was going to return and the only one that could save them was a small eleven-year-old that had no idea what their future entailed.

Years have passed since the Second Wizarding War began. It all started in June of 1995 when the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters made their official return and encountered the Chosen One for themselves. While this was enough to cause panic in the magical world, it seemed that there were other plans. There was no sign of anything evil or related to the Dark Lord so many people didn’t believe he had even returned. But he had. He simply waited. So as the years passed and Death Eater's influence slowly infiltrated high positions of power, the Dark Lord’s power grew and the wizarding world was thrown into a massive tailspin, good vs evil now becoming a daily struggle.

The Chosen One was often ridiculed in the papers for not doing anything to stop the Dark Lord and for allowing the world to fall apart at the seams, threatening to spill into the Muggle world. It was a lot. There was pressure and expectations, but it was all at the time of Albus Dumbledore. With a firm hand on the student’s shoulder, the great wizard kept Hogwarts together until the time was just right.

As their final year began, everything turned to bloodshed. Dumbledore was killed on top of the Astronomy tower, and students began to disappear in the night, their parents no longer trusting Hogwarts to keep them safe. The year was long and dark and wasn’t even allowed to end peacefully. As the seventh years made their way across the lake, bidding farewell to the school, the Dark Mark bloomed in the night sky, truly signifying that the war’s reach had truly taken over Hogwarts.

It was up to them, the new soldiers in an age-old war, to decide where their loyalties were. Did they join the Order of the Phoenix or did they join the Death Eaters? It was a test of loyalty, strength, and dedication. Only they could turn the tide and it became apparent that the weight was heavy on every single one of their shoulders.

Welcome to Harry Potter season everyone! A couple of years ago I created a similar roleplay that unfortunately didn't get to take off. So it's round two but a bit different this time! This roleplay is going to take place post-graduation from Hogwarts so all the characters are going to be around 20+ years old. It is a different second war from the books as this has lasted a lot longer and is more catastrophic. It has begun to bleed more heavily into the muggle world as Voldemort is desperate to turn everything into his idea of utopia. Hogwarts is the current headquarters for the Order and is the biggest operating base that they have, meaning it is very much available to be explored and rped in.

That being said, the wizard and muggle worlds are also available and will be used throughout the course of the roleplay. Characters have the option to be involved with the Order or Death Eaters, both of which will have various safe houses, headquarters, missions, etc. for everyone to participate in. Since it is very different from the canon HP universe, I have also opened up the ability to replace canon characters with your own! (ie. if you wanted to make a Hermione replacement, your character would replace her in the world and you can kind of take her character type/arc if you would like!) This is going to be a pretty heavy roleplay specifically since it is during the war which was a very damaging thing in the books and therefore will contain topics such as character death and loss.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread or via PM!

‣ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay
‣ This roleplay is 18+ meaning I will not be accepting minor users!
‣ Realistic face-claims are required and should look like they are adults
‣ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to balance them with alliances, magic ability, blood status, etc.
‣ I will allow Professors and other high-ranking characters to be made, but please ask me first before posting them
‣ Canon characters will exist in the universe and you can apply for them if you so choose to, or you can replace them with your own version
‣ The hero role is filled already so please do not ask to reserve or claim it!
‣ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay
‣ There needs to be a balance between heroes and villains in this roleplay, but know that every character can switch sides if they so choose to
‣ Character deaths are allowed and encouraged when you have more characters. Please consult me first if you are planning to kill off a character so we can make it work!
‣ This is an ADVANCED roleplay and needs to be treated as such. I'm expecting at least three paragraphs per in-character response

I aminterested! Despite my busy schedule I would love to take part and will be keeping an eye out for updates.

I will be getting the CS thread up today or tomorrow morning! Everyone that’s shown interest will be tagged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back