• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Second Grey War

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
Welcome, potential Roleplayer! If you're wondering what this RP is going to be about, it'll primarily focus on a World War 2-like era set in a time with diesel punk technology. Establish an alliance, and declare war against those pesky countries you just don't like. Also, I expect a level of military knowledge here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking across between past, modern and future. For example, Mechatronic Armour and Airships equipped with cannon weaponry to participate in aerial warfare, and also Airship Carriers, possibly robots, and such and so.

(I don't have a name yet)

[Nation]'s culture is built around 'honour' - whether you obtain it on the front lines or at home. All capable fighters aged 22+ serve for at least 4 years. Anyone who does not do so receives less rights and legal benefits, and is seen as a second-class citizen. Combatants are permitted and even encouraged to engage in 1-on-1, hand to hand combat with foes. However, they are also instructed to take prisoners whenever possible. Said prisoners are then required to serve in the military for 4+ years. Despite what you might expect, [Nation] is not a warlike nation. They usually only attack when they or their allies are threatened.

Every citizen must play one-half of their salary into taxes. This may seem extravagant, but one-half of those taxes is later distributed equally (to those who have proven themselves). The other half is used the same way as normal tax.

Each city/town votes every 5 years for a new representative (councillor). Decisions are made based on the votes of these representatives. [Nation] is a semi-monarchy, with an elected leader (Currently High Councillor Aris Kavan) who reigns for life, with his/er vote counting for 15 in Council discussions.

Anything else?

Last edited by a moderator:
(I don't have a name yet)

[Nation]'s culture is built around 'honour' - whether you obtain it on the front lines. All capable fighters aged 22+ serve for at least 4 years. Anyone who does not do so receives less rights and legal benefits, and is seen as a second-class citizen. Combatants are permitted and even encouraged to engage in 1-on-1, hand to hand combat with foes. However, they are also instructed to take prisoners whenever possible. Said prisoners are then required to serve in the military for 4+ years. Despite what you might expect, [Nation] is not a warlike nation. They usually only attack when they or their allies are threatened.

Every citizen must play one-half of their salary into taxes. This may seem extravagant, but one-half of those taxes is later distributed equally (to those who have proven themselves). The other half is used the same way as normal tax.

Each city/town votes every 5 years for a new representative (councillor). Decisions are made based on the votes of these representatives. [Nation] is a semi-monarchy, with an elected leader (Currently High Councillor Aris Kavan) who reigns for life, with his/er vote counting for 15 in Council discussions.

Anything else?

So far so good. I'll make a Nation Sheet when we get 2 more people.

You guys think it would be a bit too much to have robots?

Maybe mechs and basic robots.

If we were to do robots, perhaps the nation would have a really low population and the robots MUST have a "brain" nearby that once destroyed could shut down robots within x radius?

Maybe mechs and basic robots.

If we were to do robots, perhaps the nation would have a really low population and the robots MUST have a "brain" nearby that once destroyed could shut down robots within x radius?

I was thinking simple combat bots, and Mechs that have the same level of tech as the ones from Steel Battalion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back