• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seasonal Forces

Peckinou

The world just isn't fun without a little chaos.
Roleplay Type(s)
Long ago in the Earths infancy the planet was barren, empty of life in any form. Soon however beings took shape, they were known as the forces of nature. Each commanded part of the natural world, everything from water to time. Eventually life formed and the planet grew and flourished, but before anything sentient could grow tragedy struck. While fulfilling his duty Death was struck down and so began a cycle. One after another the forces perished, finally only four remained. The four were called the seasons. They were the ones who watched as humanity rose, they became dormant and slept through centuries. Eventually however humans upset the balance. Enraged they awoke and waged war, eventually it ended with the creation of a temple. The temple held the spirits of fallen forces of nature, allowing them a home once more. Several hundred years past, the seasons returning to slumber. Each stood a statue upon pillars over watching the temple. As the temple aged with humanity’s increasing pollution the temple crumbled. As it fell the Earth as we know it was destroyed, a mere fifth remained as the rest turned to pure magic. The remains transformed into five planets. Each season had one while a central planet maintained balance. Trails of moon dust connected them and allowed a way to travel. After only a month forces of nature have been reborn, the seasons now watch as statues as the forces are reborn again.

Note: There can only be one of each force of nature and i will only take 2 mods maybe 4. We will also always be accepting even when all the forces are taken humans will still be a thing and yes forces can give powers to humans or animals although it will be more limited than the actual forces themselves.
Forces of Nature
Winter:
-Cold
-Dark
-Reflection
-Thought

Fall:
-Decay
-Death
-Ground
-Wind

Summer:
-Heat
-Light
-Solar
-Lava

Spring:
-Growth
-Life
-Water
-Lightning

Unaligned:
-Time
-Magnetism
-Order
-Chaos

-Sound
-Gravity
-Kinetic

Last edited:
Peckinou Peckinou I understand this isn't the place to put this (However I am new and do not have my 10 post or 24 hours yet) And was wondering if Shadows were considered part of Darkness or Solar? Again, apologizes for ruin the thread with this random question >< Will edit to be a bio afterwards!!

Peckinou Peckinou I understand this isn't the place to put this (However I am new and do not have my 10 post or 24 hours yet) And was wondering if Shadows were considered part of Darkness or Solar? Again, apologizes for ruin the thread with this random question >< Will edit to be a bio afterwards!!
No worries, i would put shadows under Darkness though.

No worries, i would put shadows under Darkness though.
Ok nice! Also I just realized this is the Interest Check area and was wondering, are you open to answering more questions i have to help me, and maybe others, understand the extent of this project? Questions such as:
1) What kind of abilities would be permitted to each of the forces? What abilities can we give to humans/ creatures?
2) Are there creatures other than Forces, Humans, and animals? (Such as Demi-humans or animal hybrids? Dragons and monsters? Demons and Yokai?)
3) Would there be an ability to start factions in the world? Such as those who follow one season/ force who oppose the opposite force/ season(s)

I understand I ask a lot and am kinda ruining your forum but Im just really interested and want to know all that I can about it!

Ok nice! Also I just realized this is the Interest Check area and was wondering, are you open to answering more questions i have to help me, and maybe others, understand the extent of this project? Questions such as:
1) What kind of abilities would be permitted to each of the forces? What abilities can we give to humans/ creatures?
2) Are there creatures other than Forces, Humans, and animals? (Such as Demi-humans or animal hybrids? Dragons and monsters? Demons and Yokai?)
3) Would there be an ability to start factions in the world? Such as those who follow one season/ force who oppose the opposite force/ season(s)

I understand I ask a lot and am kinda ruining your forum but Im just really interested and want to know all that I can about it!
Heh, im totally ok with it no worries ^_^

1) It would all depend on which force it is and the ability they want to give them and the ability that the force gives them will be pretty minor atleast compared to the forces themselves.
2) Yes, im allowing those things but some of them would actually be creations of the forces themselves for example a fire demon would need to have been created by a sort of summer force since about all the summer forces have some sort of control over fire.
3) Yes, you can defiantly amass followers if you want to im totally for faction creating.

Heh, im totally ok with it no worries ^_^

1) It would all depend on which force it is and the ability they want to give them and the ability that the force gives them will be pretty minor atleast compared to the forces themselves.
2) Yes, im allowing those things but some of them would actually be creations of the forces themselves for example a fire demon would need to have been created by a sort of summer force since about all the summer forces have some sort of control over fire.
3) Yes, you can defiantly amass followers if you want to im totally for faction creating.

All sounds like fun! One last question, would there be Demi-Humans such as one who's parents are a mortal and a force? Like say the son of the Dark force could have minor control over shadows such as small object conjuring and minor illusions?

All sounds like fun! One last question, would there be Demi-Humans such as one who's parents are a mortal and a force? Like say the son of the Dark force could have minor control over shadows such as small object conjuring and minor illusions?
I would say if they were a child of a force then they would have more moderate control instead of minor control, but since the forces have just awakened it would be highly unlikely for them to have a child.

I would say if they were a child of a force then they would have more moderate control instead of minor control, but since the forces have just awakened it would be highly unlikely for them to have a child.
Gotcha gotcha, I understand. Well, I'll be waiting for it to be posted in the fantasy RP one of these days

I'm also interested in this! Part of the group that was brought here by Alterius! I'm between either Solar and Gravity!

Great minds think alike cause that's the one I was gonna go with!! Gravity is going to be so much fun to work with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back