• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The search is on!

Kloverdesu

Magical Girl
So... Hi, it's Klover, and this thread looks insanely crappy because I got my computer taken away :( and so I'm stuck on my crappy tablet. Anyways, I wanted to start this interest check because I'm alway looking for RP partners, and a few of mine have left me :(

I tend to do around 1-5 paragraphs depending on the RP, double that if I'm doing two characters.

I usually can get in around 2 replies a day, more if I'm off from school

I love to use BBCode and pictures, so notify me if stuff like that will slow down your device.

I will very rarely do straight pairings

I almost always do yuri/yaoi. The only exception will be Russia x Fem!America from Hetalia.

If I do fandom, unless it is Hetalia, I will always use OCs.

I will not do anything like smut or gore, but fading to black or skipping the scene is okay.

I will not accept one-liners, and please notify me if you will be offline for a while or you are too busy to reply.

Hetalia

Chobits

Angellic Layer

Harry Potter

Warriors

Otherwise, non-fandom RP is alright

I have quite a few different Plot ideas for different pairings. If you would like to RP with me, we can talk more in depth about these.

I look forward to roleplaying with you
:)

What sounds good for you? If you don't like any of the fandoms, I'm always up for modern or fantasy.

Iskolde said:
If be up for an RP, I'll do pretty much anything so I'd be glad to hear some of your ideas. :)

Kloverdesu said:
What sounds good for you? If you don't like any of the fandoms, I'm always up for modern or fantasy.
Hey! I'm sorry I got caught up in some family stuff. Anyway, I'm not big on fandoms but I do love putting different characters from other fandoms in Hogwarts. On a non fandom related note, I'm a huge sucker for the supernatural stuff and medieval settings, but it's completely up to you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Iskolde said:
Hey! I'm sorry I got caught up in some family stuff. Anyway, I'm not big on fandoms but I do love putting different characters from other fandoms in Hogwarts. On a non fandom related note, I'm a huge sucker for the supernatural stuff and medieval settings, but it's completely up to you. :)
I'm thinking just a modern MxM would be nice, since I don't have many of those... 3 isn't that many right?

No, no not at all! I currently have none and haven't done any in quite a while. I'd definitely be down for that, though I might be rusty.

Yay! Sounds great! Pm me, and I'll get back to you later when I've got my computer.

Iskolde said:
No, no not at all! I currently have none and haven't done any in quite a while. I'd definitely be down for that, though I might be rusty.

Kloverdesu said:
So... Hi, it's Klover, and this thread looks insanely crappy because I got my computer taken away :( and so I'm stuck on my crappy tablet. Anyways, I wanted to start this interest check because I'm alway looking for RP partners, and a few of mine have left me :(
I tend to do around 1-5 paragraphs depending on the RP, double that if I'm doing two characters.

I usually can get in around 2 replies a day, more if I'm off from school

I love to use BBCode and pictures, so notify me if stuff like that will slow down your device.

I will very rarely do straight pairings

I almost always do yuri/yaoi. The only exception will be Russia x Fem!America from Hetalia.

If I do fandom, unless it is Hetalia, I will always use OCs.

I will not do anything like smut or gore, but fading to black or skipping the scene is okay.

I will not accept one-liners, and please notify me if you will be offline for a while or you are too busy to reply.

Hetalia

Chobits

Angellic Layer

Harry Potter

Warriors

Otherwise, non-fandom RP is alright

I have quite a few different Plot ideas for different pairings. If you would like to RP with me, we can talk more in depth about these.

I look forward to roleplaying with you
:)

Greetings ~

So, I just wanted to start off by saying that I am new to this site BUT rest assured...not to rping. Although I have been on an extended hiatus for some time now I back in action and searching for some rp partners. I stumbled upon your thread and I am interested in picking up an rp if you are okay with it. Even though I am out of practice I am sure I can put out 5 paragraphs tops so deary if you are interested...and I hope you are...please reply back : )

I'd love to roleplay Hetalia with you! Your rules and requirements are reasonable, and I'm capable of responding maybe once or twice a day as well. I can do at least a paragraph in response, but most of the time I'll probably respond with as many lines as you responded before. I also very rarely do straight parings, so I hope you're interested!

[QUOTE="Kaarr Kaarr]Greetings ~
So, I just wanted to start off by saying that I am new to this site BUT rest assured...not to rping. Although I have been on an extended hiatus for some time now I back in action and searching for some rp partners. I stumbled upon your thread and I am interested in picking up an rp if you are okay with it. Even though I am out of practice I am sure I can put out 5 paragraphs tops so deary if you are interested...and I hope you are...please reply back : )

[/QUOTE]
Cool! I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, I've been SITing at a camp, but now I'm back home. Message me, and we'll work something out.

SleepyScorpio said:
I'd love to roleplay Hetalia with you! Your rules and requirements are reasonable, and I'm capable of responding maybe once or twice a day as well. I can do at least a paragraph in response, but most of the time I'll probably respond with as many lines as you responded before. I also very rarely do straight parings, so I hope you're interested!
Yay! More friends! Just message me, and we'!l figure something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back