• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Search is On (MxF & FxF)

Olive Tome

Hello, lovelies.

I have decided to start fresh with roleplay hunting as I am in need to type my little heart away until my wrists scream at me with hatred. I am female, 22 years old. Honestly, I have lost count of how long I have been roleplaying or writing in general as they are both my longtime hobbies. I have a fulltime job but my afternoons are usually free. I tend to be friendly and talkative once I get going, sometimes initiating conversations used to be a problem for me. I am easy going and detailed in my writing. I am looking for either MxF or FxF. I used to play a lot of males so I want to focus more on my female characters as I feel I do not get the opportunity to play them as often. However, I can double and all of my plots can be accommodated for that. I also go crazy writing my character profiles so expect a detailed character bio from me just because I find them really enjoyable.

Partner Wants:
I am looking for a long-term partner that could write around 2-3 paragraphs minimum but more is better - just don’t stress yourself writing. Someone who contributes to the plot and will help create plot points and play an equal amount of side characters or NPC’s. Really, it just boils down to not being incredibly passive. We all make spelling mistakes so I do not expect professional. I will, however, do my best for you. If you love worldbuilding that will be a wonderful bonus! Besides those, I think we can head onto the fun section now.

Plots:
I tend to create short “premises” of what the roleplay is around. I do tend for these to take a while and things can be added or changed and do not need to stay the same. I really do want to stress that I want this to be a collaboration that it may seem like I have a set plan n stone but I do not. These are general premises that will need to be expanded on with plenty of room for creativity.

After waiting three months for their mentor to return from the hunt for the Vampire Priestess, they decide to take it into their own hands. Travelling past rocky mountains to an area largely left alone by the empire called the Dreadwoods. A cult of necromancers working outside of the Priestess’ territory decides to catch this hunter as a peace offering. They send one of their own to trick the hunter into coming back to the cabin. The plan fails and the necromancer gets captured by the hunter and promised freedom only after finding and killing the Vampire Priestess. The only problem is she is only one of many on a powerful council.

My character has been stalking yours for around six months. Usually shyly watching from the shadows, watching through a window and sometimes leaving the occasional gift or love note. Never having the courage to say hello or anything. They thought they were being sneaky. After a while, my character found a new interest and left your character alone. Most would have enjoyed the quiet but yours started missing the attention. They knew the whole time and tried to keep up the act. Act surprised to the gifts, ‘accidently’ undress in front of the window, etc. Your character decides to get revenge on their stalker by stalking them until it leads to a confrontation. How the confrontation happens is up to you.

The Chosen One: destined to defeat the great Lich that threatens to invade and destroy the land. He is accompanied by two others that are supposed to aid his journey. Problem is, he is incompetent and gets himself killed after the third battle. Now, our Heros must continue his journey in hopes of saving the Kingdom. Soon it becomes apparent that there is no Lich, but in fact, the son of their own King is behind everything. With the King's life at risk and hordes of undead threaten our heroes, will they manage to survive the ordeal without their chosen one?

Pairings:
General pairings with no plots to them yet. If you like one of these please bring an idea to the table to help get the ball rolling.
Hero's Sidekick x Villain (could be superhero or fantasy based)
Knight x Witch
Holy Knight x Cleric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back