• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Search is ON! Looking for Fandoms and Originals!

teathyme teathyme Hey there. I could possibly do a P5 RP playing Akira for your OC if you play Ryuji for me. If not, I'd be up for something with high school and college shenanigans too.

Hello! I'm up for a few of the roleplay options that you mentioned!
:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr: :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr: :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr: :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr:

Marvel Cinematic Universe (Canon/OC); I've seen every movie so far except for Black Panther. lol
  • Peter Parker/OC*, Thor/OC, Bruce/OC for your side would be fine, and for my side I would like one of the following; Steve/OC, Bucky/OC
Overwatch (Canon/OC); I have only played the game once, though I have done extensive research and watched the cinematics.
  • Genji/OC, Jack/OC, for your side would be fine, and for my side I would like one of the following; McCree/OC, Mako/OC
Pokemon (Canon/OC); I have played every game so far except for the side games and Ultra Sun/Moon.
  • I can play anyone except for Grimsley and Nanu
  • For my love interest, in order of preference, I would like one of the following; Guzma, Lille, Gladion

Ugg, I detest it usually but dying to do a cute fluffy story about high school sweethearts, if maybe you’d be interested let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back