• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Search is ON! Looking for Fandoms and Originals!

teathyme

why are we still here? just to suffer?
Hi! I'm Tea. Some of you have probably seen me around here before...possibly. I've had a lot on my plate lately but I'm back now and ready for some new entrees! If we've been in contact before and you'd like to pick something up or start something new, don't hesitate to shoot me a message. Chances are I'd be happy to oblige! Aside from that, I'm also eager to meet some new writing people! c:

Just so I don't waste too much of anyone's time, I'll give a brief list of what I'm looking for as well as what I'd prefer to steer clear of (no offense to anyone in advance, we all have our preferences, right?)
  • Plotting and OOC chat are huge pluses in my book. Talk to me about our ships, characters, and stories and I'll totally talk back at you. I love talking to people online.
  • No script-format or one-liners for me. I write in 3rd person, past tense, multi-paragraph format (though my average length will ultimately vary depending on what I'm given to work with or how excited I am). No required word count or anything, just give me enough to work with.
  • God-modding, mpreg, futas, and furries are a hard-no for me. Overpowered characters as well. Give me believable characters with flaws and potential, that's all I really ask.
  • I write as a hobby but grammar and spelling are still very important to me. I won't pull a gun on anyone over a typo but I want to actually be able to believe that my partner is putting as much thought and effort into the story as me.
  • Doubling is required for fandom rps (though I can be convinced on this with canon/canon pairings) On the subject of doubling, please have consideration for both sides of the story. Oh, I'm fine with all gender pairings and am also comfortable writing as males and females.
  • Split and/or multiple rps are an option if we mesh well
  • I'm can rp on-site through threads or PMs but I'm also willing to write through email, gdocs, skype, or discord.
Fandoms I'm Currently Looking For (my preferred roles if any will be bolded):
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe (Canon/Canon or Canon/OC); I've seen every movie to date including Black Panther.
    • Steve/Bucky, Steve/Peggy, Clint/Natasha, Bruce/Natasha, Wanda/Vision, feel free to suggest more! I'm definitely open to pairing Steve with most characters.
    • Peter Parker/OC*, Thor/OC, Tony/OC, Steve/OC, Bruce/OC, Clint/OC, and of course I'd be happy to write as anyone if we're doubling!
  • Voltron: Legendary Defender (Canon/Canon, Canon/OC); updated with the series
    • Shiro/Keith, Keith/Lance, Allura/Shiro, Allura/Lotor
    • Keith/OC, Lance/OC, Shiro/OC, and of course I'd be happy to write as anyone if we're doubling!
  • My Hero Academia (Canon/OC, OC/OC); Updated on the manga and anime
    • Bakugou/OC, Todoroki/OC*, Uraraka/OC, Izuku/OC, Aizawa/OC, Kirishima/OC, All Might/OC, and of course I'd be happy to write as anyone if we're doubling!
    • OC/OC
  • ONE PUNCH MAN (Canon/OC, OC/OC); currently getting caught up on manga
    • Genos/OC, I'll write as anyone else if we're doubling!
    • OC/OC
  • Harry Potter (Canon/Canon, Canon/OC, OC/OC); read the books (minus Cursed Child) and saw the movies
    • James/Lily, Neville/Luna, feel free to suggest!
    • Harry/OC*, Draco/OC, Fred/OC, Ron/OC, Neville/OC, and of course I'd be happy to write as anyone if we're doubling!
    • OC/OC
  • Overwatch (Canon/OC); play the game, read the comics, and watched all of the cinematics
    • Genji/OC, Gabriel/OC, Jack/OC, and of course I'd be happy to write as anyone if we're doubling!
  • Persona 5 (Canon/OC); played the game, plan to watch the anime
    • Protagonist/OC, Ryuji/OC, and of course I'd be happy to write as anyone if we're doubling!
Other fandoms I might consider: Supernatural, Sherlock, BBC Merlin, Criminal Minds, Riverdale, Game of Thrones, Naruto, K Project, Free!, Haikyuu!!, Yuri On Ice!!!, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Young Justice, DCEU/DCAU, Disney/Pixar, Kingdom Hearts, The Maze Runner, Mass Effect, Pokemon, feel free to ask if there's something you're looking for in particular!

Original Ideas I'd Be Interested In Trying Out: I'm mostly looking for a more casual sort of original story atm though I'm not completely opposed to some world-building.
  • Arranged Marriage (modern or medieval)
  • Good ol' high school/college shenanigans (could spice things up with darker elements and the like)
  • Former lovers rekindle an old flame
  • One night stand ends with someone getting pregnant
  • Friends to lovers to...possibly enemies? Someone falling in love with their best friend's lover?
  • Two friends bond as they help raise the child of their recently deceased mutual friends (I heard about this one from somewhere...)
  • If you have a RomCom-esque plot then shoot it at me because if you can't tell, I'm a huge sucker for those...
  • Anything with heroes/superpowers and/or aliens. Huge sci-fi geek right here. Dystopia stuff is good, too. So are robots.
  • Super spy agents and assassins
  • Trapped in a videogame
  • Something with time travel
  • Lover becomes amnesiac after a tragic accident
  • Ninjas/Samurai, Feudal Japan, youkai
  • PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY IDEAS YOU MIGHT HAVE I PROMISE I'M QUITE VERSATILE WITH MY INTERESTS
If anything happens to catch your eye, either comment here or feel free to PM me! Thank you for your time! c:

Hey! Would you be interested in doing a Wanda/Vision Roleplay? I’m cool with doubling as well :)

Oh man I love some of those original ideas you have. Otherwise I'm Overwatch rper! I dont have pms either so do you wanna switch to discord?

I'd totally be up for a good rp with ya!! Been looking for someone not scared of writing a few paragraphs and building up the world, I love my casuals but a little bit of detailed is always fun ya know?~ :3

I'd be interested it- (Bold means VERY interested in that particular plot)
  • If you have a RomCom-esque plot then shoot it at me because if you can't tell, I'm a huge sucker for those...
  • Trapped in a videogame

Oh man I love some of those original ideas you have. Otherwise I'm Overwatch rper! I dont have pms either so do you wanna switch to discord?
Let me know if you're still interested in sorting something out and I'll PM you my discord because I'm not too comfortable with just giving it out publicly. c:
Are you possibly up for a Naruto RP?
Possibly...Feel free to PM me and let me know what you have in mind!
I'd totally be up for a good rp with ya!! Been looking for someone not scared of writing a few paragraphs and building up the world, I love my casuals but a little bit of detailed is always fun ya know?~ :3

I'd be interested it- (Bold means VERY interested in that particular plot)
  • Trapped in a videogame
I'd be down for any of these! PM me if you're still interested.
I can be Keith in Shiro/Keith! I have a few plots ideas for this pairing as well
Sounds good! Shoot me a PM if you still want to write some Sheith! c:

really interested in doing the highschool/college shenanigans and would love to add some darker things to it. may be able to get some good plots !!

I'd be interested in doing an original college shenanigans/slow-burn romance if you're into it!
Looks like my post never went through from a few nights ago! I'd be interested in plotting with you! We have similar requirements.
I'd be really interested in doing a Marvel Roleplay with you!
I'm interested in RPing with you!

I will be sending you all a PM shortly! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back