• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Search is On! (Again..)

Lilnuggie

Nuggie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I'm on the hunt for some partners! (Again, since I took a so sudden hiatus a little while ago)

I'm mostly on the hunt for some fandom threads, but I'm open to any original threads if you want to shoot some ideas my way!

In terms of fandom threads, I usually stick with OCs, since I'm not confident in my abilities to write canon characters. So, due to that, I usually do CanonxOC or OCxOC, though I personally prefer CanonxOC. Though I'm willing to double CanonxOC if I'm comfortable enough with the Canon character.

Rules/About:
-My name is Emily, you can also call me Nugget! I'm 21 years old and I live in Texas~
-I'll only be accepting a few (Maybe three or four), I don't want to be overwhelmed.
-Please be able to write more than one sentence! I like to have a lot to on. Granted, I prefer quality over quantity, so it's hard for me to do a lot of paragraphs at once.
-I usually reply very often since I have a lot of free time. But there are some days where I might be busy and replies may be slower or might be none at all. Please be patient on those days! I'm usually back to my usual speedy self the next day :D
-I'm usually cool with OOC talk, mostly in a separate IM or something since I'm not the most comfortable giving my Discord out to strangers.
-I usually do either M/F or M/M, I can do F/F, but I just don't do it all the time normally so.

A little key:
+ - (This means I already have an OC or two for this fandom! If it doesn't, then it means I don't but it never takes me too long to whip something up!)
*/10 (I'll put a number out of ten to let you know how much I want to do a specific fandom! That doesn't mean I won't do any of my lower ranked one, I just prefer the higher ones more atm!)

Fandoms

Dragon Ball Z/Super+ (8/10) (I'm caught up on most of Super, I haven't watched the Tournament of Power arc, although I do know certain plot points.)

Kingdom Hearts+ (7/10)

Fire Emblem+ (9/10)
(I've played FE7, and FE13-15)

Pokemon+ (6/10)

Naruto (5/10)

Attack on Titan
(7/10)

Bleach+
(10/10)

Marvel (8/10)

One Piece
(7/10) (I'm only about halfway through the Big Mom arc, right before the Katakuri fight, so a thread would probably take place at some point beforehand)

Final Fantasy+ (7/10) (Mostly FF15, but I kinda started some of FF14 so that too)

Monster Hunter (9/10) (I don't even know what a thread in this universe would be like, I have over 300 hours in MH: World and I really love it okay)

Overwatch+ (7/10)

My Hero Academia+ (8/10)

Devil May Cry+ (9/10)

Legend of Zelda: BotW+ (9/10)

So! Don't be afraid to send me a PM or anything! I won't bite! ^.^

Last edited:
Another bump since I added a few little extra fandoms I'd love to do :D

I'd be open to Bleach, Naruto, Devil May Cry, and Kingdom Hearts. The second and last I have plots for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back