• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Search goes on

Uber Koda

Hello, everyone! New to the site but not new to roleplaying! Been roleplaying longer than I can remember. Looking to start some roleplays and hopefully one of these catches your eye! If they do then PM me to discuss more details.

I prefer to play females but I am willing to double without complaint. I write anywhere between 3 - 6 paragraphs per post. I am not scared of darker themes and am always open to ideas to throw into roleplays. I've done intermediate and advanced roleplays as well. I write every day or every other day on my worst days.

I like a partner that loves to collaborate, can write at least two paragraphs and post 3 times a week.

Some plots I have:
King Germien the second is on his deathbed. The cause unknown but most presume age was a factor but whispers of poison have been heard throughout the Kingdom of Praiddence and especially in the capital, Draggas. Our characters are on the King’s council and have spent the past few years at each other’s throats along with everyone else on the council. Yet there is a calm before the storm. Once the King dies his son will take over and many people have hesitation on that happening.

The Prince just cannot wait for his chance to shine. He wants to make major changes. Changes that fall more in line with a Dictator more than a beloved King. Stricter rules, entitlement and a touch of paranoia. Our characters are stuck in the middle of a coming storm and can only hope they can stay on the future King’s good side or find a way to get rid of him.

Our characters have been friends since they were young. They were both mentored by a great monster hunter in their rather small town. They both gained their own unique skills that make them promising hunters as well. Now it is 1891 and has been four years since our characters last saw each other. The only the contact they had was letters they frequently mailed to each other.

There has been a bounty put on the head of the leader of what appears to be a cult of vampires in Europe. It was odd for them to act as a group but what was odder was that many hunters have gone after these vampires but none have come back. Your character wants to get a piece of the action but is not stupid enough to do it alone. Better hunters have died trying. Your character writes a letter and then the two meet to discuss the plan to get the bounty.

Mhm yes, I shall also help with the bumping. Enjoying the idea of The Hunt. More so contemplating from the views of the vampires but that's just for personal enjoyment.

If you're still looking for a partner I'm up for taking a shot at The Hunt.

Ah also, I'm a sucker for old fashioned vampires. Currently holding extremely high hopes that those in the short intro will not sparkle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back