• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Search For Partner(s) Starts?

Lady Red

Hey there! Telepath here.

I'm new here to RPNation. I am looking for people to role-play enjoyable stories with.

The said partner requirement(s) are not much to stress about with me.

I'm pretty much understandable. If you need my character's information, the link is below.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pemeica-wanson-a-k-a-malice.99619/#post-2722940

Okay! What I want in a partner is these things:

Open To Ideas

Mid to Long Length Writing.

Anything that does go with the flow of nearly any storyline (except for smut/sexual type stories...don't do them. xD )

My character can almost fit in any genre from Feudal Era Japan to Modern. Futuristic? Maybe. The planet she lives on have that Sci-Fi feel and she can travel from planet to planet.

This last one isn't much a requirement: I just like the idea of talking out storylines with whoever wants to partner up in a RP or Out of character chit chat is fine as well.

( :) )(:3)(:'() The interest of RPing with my character brings me joy here. Thank you to the ladies and gents who replied to the thread. If I haven't yet, I'll get to you guys soon. Within the day/night at least. (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back