• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Search for Endless Role Plays (Fandom and Pairings - Please Ignore Prefix - Always Looking!)

WhisperingWind

I'm still searching for you in the stars.
Well, hi! Whisp here! I've just recently gotten back from a trip and I'm hoping to get back into role playing more seriously now that summer is here. So, I'm making this post. Below I will list some brief guidelines before diving right into the fandoms/pairings.

Guidelines! Get the worst part over with first.

1. For romance, I only do MxF. However, I will gladly do platonic relationships as well!
2. I will play both male or female.
3. I like doubling. You don't have to by any means, but if you do then that's fantastic!
4. Talking OOC would be cool, but if you'd rather not please just tell me and I won't push it!
5. I match my partner's post length!
6. I will role play via PM or thread. I don't really have a preference, but I would like to try thread a bit more!

Now, onto the fandoms. For these I will gladly do OC x OC or Canon x OC. I can do Canon x Canon if asked, but it just depends on the two canons! Now, onto the list:
  • Black Butler
  • Miraculous Ladybug
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Disney
  • Pixar
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
  • Transformers
  • Fallout
  • Vampire Knight
  • Axis Powers Hetalia
  • Inuyasha
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Fruits Basket
  • Soul Eater
  • Studio Ghibli
  • Mystic Messenger
  • Pokémon
  • Death Note
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Diabolik Lovers
  • Harvest Moon
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
And, finally, below there are some pairings I'd be interested in. If you have any others, please feel free to ask me about them! I'm fairly open! Here they are:
  • Mermaid/Merman x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire x (Perhaps newly turned?) Vampire
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Royal x Knight
  • Royal x Commoner
  • Royal x Thief
  • Royal x Nobleman
  • Royal x Royal
  • Rich x Poor
  • Genie x Lamp Holder
  • Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan
  • Yandere x Senpai
  • Vampire/Werewolf x Hunter
  • Childhood Friends
  • Imaginary Friend x Creator
  • Soulmates
  • Royal x Captive/Prisoner of War
I'd love to work with all of you! Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Vampire Knight and Black Butler? Count me in! If you're still looking I'd love to do either one of those ^_^

Heya, I'm new to this site but not rp. I'd be interested in doing maybe a Black Butler or Fire Emblem rp with you (in as much detail with as many paragraphs as you like and whichever characters you want) if ur willing to show me the ropes of how to rp on this site :)

Ooh, I'd love an MCU roleplay! If you could write as Bruce for my OC, I'd be willing to write as anybody for you. :-) Let me know!

My apologies to all of you! I got busy yesterday, but I'm getting PMs sent out now! Thanks for responding!

Last edited:
I'd love to write with you if you have the time! Just send me message if not that's more than okay too!

genie x lamp holder sounds interesting! mermaid/merman x human and imaingary friend x creator also... if you're down pop me a pm :)

I loooovvveee superhero rps, so I would love to do a Marvel Universe RP. I'm also a real sucker for soulmate rps, if that's what you're feeling more. WhisperingWind WhisperingWind

Hello,

You have many interesting pairings there and I would love to discuss more with you via PM, if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you
Listette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back