• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Search Continues

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
I'm guessing that you want to RP with me if you clicked on this link. Here is a little bit about

how I am when I RP; I'm a bit impatient at times, I prefer to play the female role, but I can play

male if you just can't play the male role, I can do MxF, FxF, and possibly MxM, depending on

the pairing. I can't type really long replies. Also, with fandoms, I don’t RP with actual

characters from the show/series (Unless it is completely necessary, like Doctor Who, where

we kind of need someone to play the Doctor.). You can also mix Pairings together and mix

pairings and fandoms (As long as it makes sense.). Well, I'm going to list some of my pairings

and rules below, and I hope that you decide on RPing with me. PM me if you decide to do an

RP with me.

Pairings:

• Police officer X New police officer
  • Roommate X Roommate
  • Teacher X Student
  • Student X Student
  • Wizard X Human
  • Wizard X Wizard
  • Inter-dimensional transfer student X Normal Human (or something that isn’t from this world)
  • Best friend X Best friend
  • Sister X Sister’s friend
  • *Insert your ideas here*

Fandoms:

• Gravity Falls
  • RWBY
  • SAO
  • Soul Eater
  • Madoka Magica
  • Seven Deadly Sins
  • *insert your possible fandom here, just check with me*

Other ideas:

• College life
  • *Insert your whatever here*

Rules:

• I don't care about post length, and I'll try to reply the same length, but don't make it so long that it is difficult for me to reply.
  • Don't cure too much, but occasional cursing is fine.
  • Tell me if you are going to be offline for a while, or if you want to drop the RP. I will do the same for you.
  • Fade to Black if things get intense.
  • Follow the RpN rules.
  • Have fun!

I'm interested in RP, as long as I can play Hetalia characters. And Russia is mine. All mine. Mwahahaha! But seriously, I like RP. I'm also willing to make it a crossover.

Sorry, I've never seen Hetalia. It is on my to watch list though. I can't do a fandom RP of it, but we could do an RP where your character looks and acts like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back