• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The search begins!

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello! My name is Tundra, and as you might of guessed I'm in search of 1x1 partners! I consider myself a very easy going roleplayer, minor grammar and spelling mistakes don't get on my nerves too much, nor do short posts (the occasional one liner is okay in the right circumstances). I always try my best to match my partners literacy level to the best of my ability, but I do prefer medium sized posts as they are fairly easy to write, usually contain enough substance to actually affect the storyline, and they are quick and that means the story will progress faster and we get to watch it unfold more (and that's all the fun of Roleplaying right? Watching your story unfold?). Usually in 1x1s I go for a romance approach the the story, I'm not sure why, maybe it's just my inner girly girl poking through, but yeah. I'm cool with pretty much any setting and genre as long as the plot is interesting, I'm capable of playing any gender but I usually lean towards male, I'm cool with most themes on the more "suggestive" side of the spectrum as long as they aren't too extreme (even I have my morals, but they are kind of low when it comes to things that aren't real), and all kinds of pairings are fine with me MxM? Awesome! MxF? That's rad! FxF? I'm down!

I hope that was enough info for you guys, and I look forward to hearing from you! c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo... do you have any ideas for plots or themes you like to RP on? I'm new on this forum and I'm currently looking for a 1x1 RP, so I might be intrested :)

Yanaike said:
Hey, this sounds amazing! I would love to give this a try!
Sweet! Feel free to send me a PM so we can plan something out then! Or I can send you the message, I can work both ways. c:

Hi! :D I see you are looking for a role play partner. There have been a few responses so I'm not 100% sure you're still looking. I have an idea floating around in my head that I've been looking for a partner for. I see that you're okay with playing as a male and I was looking for a male character. The idea is apocalyptic, so if you aren't interested I understnad. If you would like, I could Pm you the setting and you could decide from there if you were interested or not.

I must warn you. I am looking for a partner that will really delve into this with me. :) thanks

FaithWynters said:
Hi! :D I see you are looking for a role play partner. There have been a few responses so I'm not 100% sure you're still looking. I have an idea floating around in my head that I've been looking for a partner for. I see that you're okay with playing as a male and I was looking for a male character. The idea is apocalyptic, so if you aren't interested I understnad. If you would like, I could Pm you the setting and you could decide from there if you were interested or not.
I must warn you. I am looking for a partner that will really delve into this with me. :) thanks
Sure! Just go ahead and PM the setting! That'd be great :3

Freezingcake said:
I usually work out a plot with my partner so we both get what we want, I don't usually have any actual plots planned out. But if your interested just send me a private message and we can work together on something c: 

Sweet! Feel free to send me a PM so we can plan something out then! Or I can send you the message, I can work both ways. c:
Pm me?

If you're still looking for partners, I'd be interested in doing a FxF with you ^.^

KaiaWolf said:
If you're still looking for partners, I'd be interested in doing a FxF with you ^.^
That's awesome! You can just send me a PM, or I could, and we can do the planning from there!

Kurokat said:
If your still up to it I'd totally be down for a m x m pairing rp.
I am indeed still looking. Just send me a PM and we can plan out the fun stuff ^^

You mind playing a seme in a MxM roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back