• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Search Begins! (Ignore Prefix M x M only)

I know you said please be over 18 or at least 18, But can we do something Devil May Cry? I will be 18 in less than one month.

Re-Edited (Craving the ones with starts beside them)

Looking for Partner.

Hello, I am Athos no that’s not my real name silly. Anyways, I am looking simply for a partner to write a story with someone who is as creative as I think I am, ha. I love any type of Role-play as long as it’s full of detail and awesome story-telling. I do not enjoy one-liners and fleshing out every single detail before the role-play even begins, why? Well, because I do not want to know every single detail about what’s going to happen, when it’s going to happen and how. There is no mystery to that and in my opinion, no fun. I love making up the story as I go along and keeping each other on our toes, ya know. Some plotting would be nice, however. Settings, some detail about the character. Depending on what we decide to do.

Rules.

Don’t freak out I don’t have much.

Like I said I do not do one paragraph role-plays. I don’t expect you to do an entire novel but detail is a must. If the characters are interacting with each other it’s fine.

DO NOT! Kill the English language with text talk. I can’t stand that.

Please be over 18 or at least 18 years of age. It will make me feel better about role-paying with you.

Do not control my character and I won’t try and control yours. No Over powered characters that are untouchable or a figment of death unless well we decide to do an RP with death in it, ha. Even then, let’s not make him completely invulnerable.

If you don’t like where the plotline is going, say something. We can come up with something else, just don’t drop out, please. I won’t bite your head off.

I love making multiple characters at once I think it makes the plot move along. Like well a villain or a side character. So, if you have a side-character, great, use him or her.

AND that’s all see not so bad. Moving onto what I will do and won’t do though there are a few things I won’t do.

The ones bold and underlined are the ones I want to role-play but if you think you can take them, it’s fine with me. I can’t role-play a female too well, just letting you know now. Women be complicated, HA! I kid, don’t hurt me. I also prefer M x M never did do well with M x F but I will try.

Bounty Hunter x Target (For this I was thinking maybe a Fallout 4 setting)*

Hitman x Target (With this one huh, futuristic perhaps)

Vampire x Human (Or anything with a vampire and another species.)

Death x Human.*

Angel x Any specific species

God x Human (Not biblical God but A Greek God of sort.)*

Scientist x Experiment

Superhuman x Superhuman or Human. (Something like X-men without well the X-men)

Monster hunter x Monster (Can be any monster)

Demon x Any specific species.

Fandoms! Oh my! (Note: I will do OC x Cannon willing the plot is good)

Video Games

The Witcher.

OverWatch.

Dues Ex.

Dragon Age.

Fallout 4 (Don’t know much about the lore outside of Fallout 4)

Devil May Cry*.

Plots!
Prompt # 1 The Hunter and the Villian.

Muse A is a shadow of what use to be a great name, Belmont. A family who dedicated thousands of years in hunting anything supernatural. Now a drunk, he wanders bar to bar looking for his next drink. Until Muse B an elder vampire walks into a rundown pub, seeking assistance from Muse A. The thing is Muse A is well completely intoxicated and unaware that he’s even a vampire hunter! And oblivious that his name used to bring fear to the creatures of the night. Muse B in urgent need of help due to his kind being attacked by un-named creatures a mix breed of Vampire/Werewolves fashioned by the Government to bring down what remains of vampires. Can Muse B convince Muse A that he’s an actual hunter and will he even help Muse B in his fight to save his kind from destruction and what of this Government? Will these two even get along?

Prompt # 2 Devils Own

Muse A is broke, desperate and in need of money, fast. He staggers along the streets either high or drunk until he stumbles upon a man who looks very well off. Muse A decides, he had enough and robs Muse B. What Muse A doesn’t know this man Is Lucifer/Satan himself, oops. Muse B decides to use this human instead of killing him. Not for the fact he liked him/her but for the simple fact he even saw Muse B, muse B was supposed to be un-seen and the for the fact he bared a mark upon his back. A mark indicating Muse A was touched by none other than Michael his brother, was this human meant to be the next General of God’s army? Now this was Muse B’s chance to get back at Michael and would that even go well? And would Michael be looking for Muse A?

Prompt# 3 Bloody Roses

The creatures of the night have finally revealed themselves wiping out most of humanity. The remaining humans now live in fear underneath the cities they once called home. Even then, they aren’t safe from night raids. Ripping part families some being brought to the Vampires to be sold as slaves. That’s not the worst part some are sold for merely food for Werewolves, kept in cages like the animals they used for consumption. These creatures weren’t merciful so now humans decide to finally fight back using any myths, legends to fight off the night raids. Muse A decides to Join this small army of men to combat the raids. Muse A is no pushover, an army veteran and skilled with a sniper rifle, he had more than proven he can hold his own. Until Muse A is separated from his group, he ends up lost in the city full of supernatural creatures armed with only his rifle. Muse A drifts into the Vampire part of the city un-aware and is soon surrounded by Vampires. Thinking his time had come, he waits for his death. Only to be suddenly saved by Muse B, a single human hunter who had lived on the surface since birth a former Vampire slave. Muse A and B now stuck fighting side by side to get out of the city though there is something Muse B is hiding…

Prompt # 4 The Target *

Muse A is a cold-hearted hitman working under the orders of the Mob it’s not by choice but Muse A is willing to do anything for the sister they hold captive. Muse B is an Augmented human, working for an underground organization called “The Faction” the sole purpose of this group is eradicating the underground Mob criminal system. Muse B is good at his/her Job, taking down several small-time leaders. Muse A gets his contract, it’s Muse B and Muse A knows just how dangerous Muse B is and not someone he can outright take-out. So, instead, he decides to Join “The Faction” get close to Muse B, the faction having no record of Muse A. This is his Job but slowly Muse A sees something in Muse B, can he even pull the trigger and what will the powerful Mob do to them both if they found out, Muse A got a bit too close and what of his sister?

Prompt # 5 Painted Black….*

Muse A and B have been married for 3 years deeply in love until Muse A gets into a terrible Accident. Muse A had lost all his memories of them ever being together and the worse thing is, Muse A seems to find no interest in Muse B. Muse A becomes cold, distant, even violent towards Muse B, like he’s completely someone else. Did something more happen? And will Muse A ever recover his memories?

More coming soon!

Things I won’t do.

Star Trek

Star Wars.

Anything to do with Korean drama shows, don’t watch them.

Anime. ( Again, don’t watch much Anime. UNLESS it’s Hellsing or The new Castlevania Series)

DC/Marvel (Just not a comic book person.)

And that’s all folks. If you have any interest in these PM me we can RP on the site or take it to Skype or Discord. I will give you my ID number or name. Just ask.
Eyy I'm interested!
Monster hunter x Monster!

Re-Edited (Craving the ones with starts beside them)

Okay I love several of these ! If you’re still looking I’m definitely interested
Looking for Partner.

Hello, I am Athos no that’s not my real name silly. Anyways, I am looking simply for a partner to write a story with someone who is as creative as I think I am, ha. I love any type of Role-play as long as it’s full of detail and awesome story-telling. I do not enjoy one-liners and fleshing out every single detail before the role-play even begins, why? Well, because I do not want to know every single detail about what’s going to happen, when it’s going to happen and how. There is no mystery to that and in my opinion, no fun. I love making up the story as I go along and keeping each other on our toes, ya know. Some plotting would be nice, however. Settings, some detail about the character. Depending on what we decide to do.

Rules.

Don’t freak out I don’t have much.

Like I said I do not do one paragraph role-plays. I don’t expect you to do an entire novel but detail is a must. If the characters are interacting with each other it’s fine.

DO NOT! Kill the English language with text talk. I can’t stand that.

Please be over 18 or at least 18 years of age. It will make me feel better about role-paying with you.

Do not control my character and I won’t try and control yours. No Over powered characters that are untouchable or a figment of death unless well we decide to do an RP with death in it, ha. Even then, let’s not make him completely invulnerable.

If you don’t like where the plotline is going, say something. We can come up with something else, just don’t drop out, please. I won’t bite your head off.

I love making multiple characters at once I think it makes the plot move along. Like well a villain or a side character. So, if you have a side-character, great, use him or her.

AND that’s all see not so bad. Moving onto what I will do and won’t do though there are a few things I won’t do.

The ones bold and underlined are the ones I want to role-play but if you think you can take them, it’s fine with me. I can’t role-play a female too well, just letting you know now. Women be complicated, HA! I kid, don’t hurt me. I also prefer M x M never did do well with M x F but I will try.

Bounty Hunter x Target (For this I was thinking maybe a Fallout 4 setting)*

Hitman x Target (With this one huh, futuristic perhaps)

Vampire x Human (Or anything with a vampire and another species.)

Death x Human.*

Angel x Any specific species

God x Human (Not biblical God but A Greek God of sort.)*

Scientist x Experiment

Superhuman x Superhuman or Human. (Something like X-men without well the X-men)

Monster hunter x Monster (Can be any monster)

Demon x Any specific species.

Fandoms! Oh my! (Note: I will do OC x Cannon willing the plot is good)

Video Games

The Witcher.

OverWatch.

Dues Ex.

Dragon Age.

Fallout 4 (Don’t know much about the lore outside of Fallout 4)

Devil May Cry*.

Plots!
Prompt # 1 The Hunter and the Villian.

Muse A is a shadow of what use to be a great name, Belmont. A family who dedicated thousands of years in hunting anything supernatural. Now a drunk, he wanders bar to bar looking for his next drink. Until Muse B an elder vampire walks into a rundown pub, seeking assistance from Muse A. The thing is Muse A is well completely intoxicated and unaware that he’s even a vampire hunter! And oblivious that his name used to bring fear to the creatures of the night. Muse B in urgent need of help due to his kind being attacked by un-named creatures a mix breed of Vampire/Werewolves fashioned by the Government to bring down what remains of vampires. Can Muse B convince Muse A that he’s an actual hunter and will he even help Muse B in his fight to save his kind from destruction and what of this Government? Will these two even get along?

Prompt # 2 Devils Own

Muse A is broke, desperate and in need of money, fast. He staggers along the streets either high or drunk until he stumbles upon a man who looks very well off. Muse A decides, he had enough and robs Muse B. What Muse A doesn’t know this man Is Lucifer/Satan himself, oops. Muse B decides to use this human instead of killing him. Not for the fact he liked him/her but for the simple fact he even saw Muse B, muse B was supposed to be un-seen and the for the fact he bared a mark upon his back. A mark indicating Muse A was touched by none other than Michael his brother, was this human meant to be the next General of God’s army? Now this was Muse B’s chance to get back at Michael and would that even go well? And would Michael be looking for Muse A?

Prompt# 3 Bloody Roses

The creatures of the night have finally revealed themselves wiping out most of humanity. The remaining humans now live in fear underneath the cities they once called home. Even then, they aren’t safe from night raids. Ripping part families some being brought to the Vampires to be sold as slaves. That’s not the worst part some are sold for merely food for Werewolves, kept in cages like the animals they used for consumption. These creatures weren’t merciful so now humans decide to finally fight back using any myths, legends to fight off the night raids. Muse A decides to Join this small army of men to combat the raids. Muse A is no pushover, an army veteran and skilled with a sniper rifle, he had more than proven he can hold his own. Until Muse A is separated from his group, he ends up lost in the city full of supernatural creatures armed with only his rifle. Muse A drifts into the Vampire part of the city un-aware and is soon surrounded by Vampires. Thinking his time had come, he waits for his death. Only to be suddenly saved by Muse B, a single human hunter who had lived on the surface since birth a former Vampire slave. Muse A and B now stuck fighting side by side to get out of the city though there is something Muse B is hiding…

Prompt # 4 The Target *

Muse A is a cold-hearted hitman working under the orders of the Mob it’s not by choice but Muse A is willing to do anything for the sister they hold captive. Muse B is an Augmented human, working for an underground organization called “The Faction” the sole purpose of this group is eradicating the underground Mob criminal system. Muse B is good at his/her Job, taking down several small-time leaders. Muse A gets his contract, it’s Muse B and Muse A knows just how dangerous Muse B is and not someone he can outright take-out. So, instead, he decides to Join “The Faction” get close to Muse B, the faction having no record of Muse A. This is his Job but slowly Muse A sees something in Muse B, can he even pull the trigger and what will the powerful Mob do to them both if they found out, Muse A got a bit too close and what of his sister?

Prompt # 5 Painted Black….*

Muse A and B have been married for 3 years deeply in love until Muse A gets into a terrible Accident. Muse A had lost all his memories of them ever being together and the worse thing is, Muse A seems to find no interest in Muse B. Muse A becomes cold, distant, even violent towards Muse B, like he’s completely someone else. Did something more happen? And will Muse A ever recover his memories?

More coming soon!

Things I won’t do.

Star Trek

Star Wars.

Anything to do with Korean drama shows, don’t watch them.

Anime. ( Again, don’t watch much Anime. UNLESS it’s Hellsing or The new Castlevania Series)

DC/Marvel (Just not a comic book person.)

And that’s all folks. If you have any interest in these PM me we can RP on the site or take it to Skype or Discord. I will give you my ID number or name. Just ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back