• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sea of Fire (D&D 5e)

Error 420

One Thousand Club
You have just graduated from the Johannesburg School of Adventuring, ready and eager to set out on your very first adventure, when you are sidetracked by an odd request from a professor, which sends you down a path of intrigue, insanity, and mischief.

This is a D&D 5e campaign focused on having fun and adventuring to your heart's content. This will not be bogged down by edgy storytelling or by unnecessary drama. It's through a discord server, and played through anonymous voice chatting. This thread is for mission summaries and reference. If you're joining, post your sheet here.

(If you're in Quest for More Money, don't worry, I'm not abandoning that, and you're welcome to join this.)

Last edited:
Our adventurers, just about to begin on their very first adventure, are assigned a new adventure by their Defense Against Goblinoids teacher. They are introduced to their captain, a large man with a small hamster. They board his boat, which takes for the air. Before they know it, the adventurers are spacebound. They fight some space wolves and leave their solar system, entering into a universe of colorful gas known as Floigston. The sorceror eats the captain's hamster and then they abandon him at a truck stop, trying to fly home. However, unfortunately, they wind up flying to land on a giant manta ray known as the Spelljammer. Their ship is destroyed, and they start on their adventure.

LOOP 1

They encounter a gnome who they never asked the name of, who tells them to figure out the mystery of the Sea of Fire, an ocean that has appeared on the Spelljammer's back. They get some help from Turtle Sam and a water nymph, and find the airbase of Magic Steve, where they learn they have ten days to stop the ocean from exploding and killing everybody on the Spelljammer. Then the whole party dies.

PEOPLE:
Minsc & Boo
The gnome
Turtle Sam
Magic Steve

PLACES:
The Spelljammer
The Sea of Fire
The Gnome's Cottage

Last edited:
This sounds very interesting, may I join?
I feel so so so incredibly bad for not removing the OPEN part of the title. My sincerest apologies, we've already got seven players with insane schedules. If enough people eventually have to leave the game, I'll contact you first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back