• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FloofWhispers

Your Werewolf Boyfriend, all cuddles, darling~

This is a huge, longtime thing I've been wanting to do for sooo long!

Now, if you have any problems with homosexuality, furries, and/or RPG games, see yourself out.

You don't?

Good!

This huge RP basically takes place as an RPG, more like Final Fantasy, not D&D. I will be the GM/Party Leader, and, if you are interested, I'd be glad if you could join in!

The story takes place as follows...

The world has begun to decay. After a major outbreak of some disease, known as Mana Influence, humans no longer exist. Only Beastman, and the nature has began to dismantle all hand-made machines. Magic has returned to the world, monsters have begun to infest the world, and hunters are needed to keep sanity throughout the world. Clans and Guilds have been formed, and you, along with three others, have been chosen.

What say you, young hunter?

[Tank] - EMPTY - [ - ]
[Healer] - Bard - [ Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ]
[DPS #1] - Archer - [ RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 ]
[DPS #2] - EMPTY - [ - ]

(If there are more people, this party will change.)

If you are interested, DM me or poke the thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back