• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The School(s) of Heroics and Villainy

Kimona

Watermelon king
latest

Welcome! to Angelwood Academy (A.A.)!
Angelwood is the most elite and prestigious academy any student could go to to learn the art of heroics and become the greatest hero there is! Not many are accepted yearly, but once your in, if you can keep up, your pretty much guaranteed a free right into any hero agency and are likely to become a popular hero yourself!! AA had only the best equipment and teachers ready to teach you, and are all heros themselves to make sure that all the students learns what they need to the right way, and to make sure only the best come back after their three years of education. Quality is guaranteed, and it has one of the most high tech defense systems ever for this century! Only those with an ID or special pass can get it, and there are defenses for air attacks as well. No villain could ever sneak their way in! not even one of their eyelashes would make it past security! The usual Exam is held every spring an only around 1 out of every 100 applicants made it into this school's hero department. But no worries! even if you didn't make it in, there's always General Studies, Support, and Management!
[class name=container] border-radius: 0px; position: relative; text-align: center; z-index: 0; background:url('http://i.imgur.com/lkia2O0.png'); background-size:1150px 767px; font-family:Courier New; cursor:pointer; width: 1150px; height: 767px; padding: 0px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=hovercontainer] position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; z-index: 0; width: 1150px; height: 767px; background:url('https://blog-imgs-56.fc2.com/s/e/i/seichidiary/WS000062116.jpg'); background-size:1150px 767px; padding: 0px; opacity: 0; cursor:pointer; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease; transition: all .5s ease; [/class] [class name=hovercontainer state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class][div class=container][div class=hovercontainer]

[/div][/div]

code by Purity Purity , background edited by Inconstant Inconstant , stolen by me XD

Welcome to Willow Creek Academy.
This may be not only be the lowest ranking Hero school, and cheapest one, but we are also the easiest to get into! We may not be as fancy as A.A. Academy, but we have out pride too!, and still many classes and departments that you as students may participate in! We have the Hero class of course, Support, General Studies, and Management! So though we may be everyone's last pick, we really are the best choice and will bring you closer to your goal then everyone might think!!!
Ple
ase c
hoose to join us- kjh bkytfviy tfjbjy6fikbh6ytvjt ydu5ri7ukyvi6f vk,hi yvi7vikgvfi
Welcome to Willow Creek Academy.
W.C.A. Is the one and only academy of villainy!!Here we teach you how to carefully plan out any and all villain attacks, train usage of your quirks, should you how to best defeat and/or escape from a hero, and how to best decide- cape! or No Cape!.(<jk) Of course we also teach heroics to our students, to not only keep up the ruse of being a hero school, but also to teacher are students to know their enemy! After all, what better plan for a villain, that using the heroes plan against them! Of course we not only host internships a few times a year with both heroes and villains, but we have our own festivals every once in a while, and fun competitive events to boost the communications skills of our students!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested at all in this role-play, first off, just say so bellow!! XD

okay, now to the important stuff.

So first off, if you couldn't tell, I plan this to be a spin off from my hero academia. This being the case, it''s preferred if you have seen the show, but it is not required. '
This RP will take place here on rpnation, but there is and OOC chatroom open on discord to. This chat is important, and it's easy to make an account if you don't have one.
This will be an in-depth rp, and it is not only okay, but encouraged that you make multiple characters! for both sides and for more than just the hero/villains department! heroes and villains too. this is because there will be plenty of points that will involve some characters but not others, so not all characters will be used at all times. I also plan for his rp, for you characters actions to have an effect on what will happened to them, and will change depending on response.
Specifically in the villains school this rp might get a bit dark, as it being a villain school disguised as a hero school,, hero students will join, and it'as perfectly common for them to get manipulated by teachers and the psychologist until they turn into villains. so keep this in mind.
The School(s) Of Heroics & Villainy, the main thread is here, and you can access it here along with all the connecting threads.

In Short.
1) Remember this Rp might get a bit dark

2) Be open to plot ideas that all members suggest and discuss them together.
3) Make sure to have fun!
4) Think of me as a narrator/dungeon master, yes I do take part in the rp, but when the group comes up with plots I will help lead the plot that way, and lead characters with the plot of other characters like the psychologist who turns students into villains!
5) Lets all not fight and pleas lets have fun rolplaying together!
6) Also it is perfectly fine to have the same first or last name as someone, that's perfectly normal, unless they have the exact same first and last name(paited together).
Ex: Dai Fugimoto and Dai Ito, or maybe Haruka Mitsumi and Dai Mitsumi is okay, but no Fumio Shizuma and a different Fumio Shizuma.

Angelwood Academy:
Principal: Fumio Shimuzu

Classes:
Class 1-1, hero class
Teacher:
Students:
Teacher in charge of Gym:

Class 1-2, hero class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-3, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-4, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-5, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-6, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-7, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-8, management class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-9, management class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-1, hero class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-2, hero class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-3, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-4, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-5, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-6, studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-7, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-8, Management class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-9, Management class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-1, hero class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-2, hero class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-3, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-4, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-5, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-6, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-7, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-8, Management class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-9, Management class
Teacher:
Students:

Heroes Connected to Academy:

Heroes outside of Academy:

Willow's Creak
Principal: Masashi Ito

Psychiatrist: Umeko Kato

Classes:
Class 1-1, hero villain class
Teacher:
Students:
-Dai Fujimoto

Class 1-2, hero villain class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe

Class 1-3, support class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe
-Abe

Class 1-4, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-5, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe

Class 1-6, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-7, Management class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 1-8, Management class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-1, hero villain class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-2, hero villain class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe

Class 2-3, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-4, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-5, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-6, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe
-Abe

Class 2-7, Management class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 2-8, Management class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe

Class 3-1, hero villain class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-2, hero villain class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-3, support class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-4, support class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe

Class 3-5, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe

Class 3-6, general studies class
Teacher:
Students:

Class 3-7, Management class
Teacher:
Students:
-Abe

Class 3-8, Management class
Teacher:
Students:

Villains outside of Willow's Creek:

OTHERS:
Police:

Civilians:​

Last edited:
Webs Elk Webs Elk XD thanks you for taking a look then!! X3 (also is your name a refrence to classicaloid?)

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
I might say yes, but what do you mean my hero? so you mean a student who wants to become a hero? cause thats a total go for it.

Rather a simple concept.

"Wait what? Villain School? Isn't this a school for Heroes?"
So either it's a student or a hero who shows up at the school thinking it's a hero school basically?

On a similar note, I didn't quite explain this in the summary up there (partly cause it was the middle of the night and i was tired) but basically for for the first few days of the villain school, it acts like a hero school, so that they can pick out who came here to be a villain, and who still want to be heroes(by the school's villainous mind-reading psychologist), and are separated from there. (she then figures out f the heroes can be turned into villains! and how.)

So either it's a student or a hero who shows up at the school thinking it's a hero school basically?

On a similar note, I didn't quite explain this in the summary up there (partly cause it was the middle of the night and I was tired) but basically for the first few days of the villain school, it acts like a hero school, so that they can pick out who came here to be a villain, and who still want to be heroes(by the school's villainous mind-reading psychologist), and are separated from there. (she then figures out f the heroes can be turned into villains! and how.)
Is she only able to read surface thoughts? If so I can probably still slide my idea in.

'I'll be ruining their(X Villain) day soon!'

Or something in that vein. That means, of course, they'd have to drop the idiot ball or are just tired from the number of people that they had to read the mind of.

Might go with something else

Webs Elk Webs Elk XD thanks you for taking a look then!! X3 (also is your name a refrence to classicaloid?)

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
I might say yes, but what do you mean my hero? so you mean a student who wants to become a hero? cause thats a total go for it.
No, but after doing a quick google search, I need to check it out. XD

I mean you could still do you student X3 just all along the way the school would be trying to turn you into a villain, and well, being villains, they have some pretty extreme methods
Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide .

Oh right, I'm happy so many people are interested!! this is definitely enough to start an rp!! ^w^

I with tomorrow being Friday I will have lots of time to work on making the roleplay!! ^w^
Though I'l start with the discord chat room first XD for question, and just general chatter! X3

This seems cool, are you looking for teachers for the villain school? I just had a fun idea for a character that teaches things like Basic Mad Science, Supernatural Biology 1 & 2, the more advanced Necromancy 101, as well as acting as the school nurse.

This may or may not be what he looks like...
d43f37bdbc6cf65502ff2259721d4104.jpg

Last edited:
ooooh I like the idea :3 (although of course as far as we can tell necromancy is impossible XD, i mean its not a magic school XD) But I love the idea!! ^w^
and yes. we do need teachers X3
I'll be making the character sheet tomorrow! :3

okay 2 things.
1, the character shhet page has been created.
and 2: id appreciate it if everyone joined the discord server as it is easier to notify you all that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back