• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The School Council of Shizuka High

" Yeah, I do. Or at least, I think I did. They have been much less active lately, they used to help sort through my fan mail, even though they're usually the ones sending them. They'd sort them into two bags- confession slash love letters and threats, and they'd leave it outside my locker. Though I heard that they'd disbanded after an incident last year. " She shot Naoki a suspicious look, she suspected that it had something to do with last year's footage, but shrugged it off.

She made a face at him at his comment . Then her face lit up, " Oh, I have an idea! We should have a duel someday, you against me."

When she heard Hiroshi's comment about him having a fan club and Naoki's reply,she chuckled. " I'm sure you're both handsome and talented, but you need to step up your game before you can get to my level," she teased, " On the bright side, you both already have your number one fans - each other."

"They may or may not have been involved in a serious scandal revolving around selling dope to other students

..." he said quickly looking away and letting his vouce trail away. No - he wasn't mean he was just pissed and you don't piss off the love child of an eccentric Astrophysicist and a powerful CEO.

"But I think I honestly did you a favour, I mean I heard a rumour that they tried to sneak into your bedroom" he said quickly trying to make himself seem like the good guy.

"Oh - my love. There is no way I can face you, to even lay a hand on your delicate porcelain skin would be enough to condemn my soul to hell" he said sarcastically as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in. He gave her a kiss on her cheek jokingly before letting her go.

"Of course Hiroshi is my number one fan, he's madly in love with me. I remember the day he confessed to me - it was beautiful" he said faking a tear and whilst looking at Hiroshi with a teasing look. He pursed his lips before taking out his camera and turning it on.

"Oh Naoki. Naoki! My one an only love, come hither, do let's go and be free together." Hiroshi enjoyed playing along to Naoki's little games, needless to say this often turned passing heads. Of course, Hiroshi wasn't afraid to take the game further, delicately laying his hands on Naoki's hips and smiling seductively. He laughed as he pulled away.

"Hey what's that camera for? Looking to film some more are we?" Hiroshi hesitated for a moment. "You know, I reckon we should collaborate on some project, get what I'm saying? Like a short film..."

" Wait, so that was you? I can't believe you started that rumor," she clucked her tongue and crossed her arms. Not that she really minded the absence of the "FanClub", they'd follow her everywhere, and watch everything she did from afar. It was kind of creepy. But they were pretty helpful too. Now that they're gone, she had to sort through the mail herself. And if she gets lazy, the mail would start piling up again.

" Sneaking into my bedroom? Hm, that wouldn't have been too big of a problem. But it would certainly disrupt my sleeping schedule..."she trailed off, trying to conjure the image of twenty or maybe more students trying to sneak into her tiny bedroom. Her cat didn't like intruders, and it certainly would have scared them away before she did, it could be pretty vicious when it's disturbed in its sleep, and the same could be said for herself..

When Naoki pulled her in and kissed her on the cheek, she made a face and frowned at him,but she could feel the blush slowly creeping u her cheeks. " H-hey don't say that! You make me sound weak, and that just makes me want to fight you more!"

She watched the exchange between Naoki and Hiroshi in amusement, they sure had a close-knit friendship, " Hey, if you guys ever get married don't forget to invite me okay?"

When Naoki pulled out the camera, she wondered if he was continue filming the school documentary. She perked up when she heard Hiroshi's suggestion. " I'm curious, you guys are working on a project together? I'd love to help! But if you're talking an r-rated film, I'm out," she joked, watching Naoki set up his camera.

"Oh, well we've done it before... We aren't actually working on one right now, but..." Hiroshi sighed and then looked to Naoki. "I'd like to. What do you say?"

He returned his focus to Sayaka. He looked her up and down, quizzically. "What exactly would you do?" he asked her. "You see, I'm an actor, as you should know by now, being in my year. and my good ol' pal Naoki here is a director/producer. Catch my drift? What are you comfortable with? And how's your filmography?"

Last edited by a moderator:
She thought for a while, recollecting her thoughts. " Well, I'm good at sports, and I'm a public speaker, which means I am excellent in terms of vocal presentation, as well as coming up with impromptu scripts. And my filmography is so-so."

Hiroshi shrugged. "Fair enough... You know what?" He smiled enthusiastically. "I'd be absolutely thrilled to co-star with you! It'd be lovely, at least, I reckon so..."

"Babe" he complained to Hiroshi, "you weren't supposed to tell anyone about our secret film" he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows before laughing. He wrapped his arm around Hiroshi's waist in turn and twirled him around. "You're a great actor too, as much as I hate to admit it" he said with a pout as he began to focus his camera. The optician often said to him that he shouldn't look into the camera because it would damage his retina but he never really listened.

"Hey, Hiroshi. Do you remember when you bought me that polaroid for my first Birthday here at the school? I'm going to use that for most of this" he murmured as he folded his lips tightly.

"Hm if you guys want to put up a production that's fine with me, but what exactly do you want it to be about?" He asked raising an eyebrow - so far Naoki had only managed to create about two full films and the others had yet to be complete.

"Um, thanks, Sayaka-Senpai.." Hana felt bad for what she did before. "Sorry about earlier. I was a bit mean to you." She apologised before snooping into the conversation about a film. "More ideas for my fanfictions.." Hana silently repeated after taking out a cute notepad and pen, writing down their conversation.

Sachiko had been busy all day after the Council meeting. After her classes had finally finished, she had gone out to practice her archery. There was a competition coming up in the next month and she wanted to be ready for it. Two hours later, she was finally exhausted and her muscles sore. She groaned and rolled her shoulders, trying to stretch out the tension in them from all the hard work. Sachiko began to make her way back to her room to take a small nap from the exercise when she saw some of her friends in a group together. She began to make her way toward them to say hi, when she noticed that they were talking about making a film.

She decided to nudge her way into the conversation; she wanted to see what they had in mind for a movie. "Hey guys! Did you just say that you are making a movie based on these two love birds?" She gestured towards Hiroshi and Sayaka.

"I swear to God, if one more person twists their relationship ANYmore, I'll..." Hiroshi had grown quite annoyed at the insinuations people were making about the two Third and First Years standing behind him. Some might he was jealous, HE would simply claim that he was standing up for his friends. Unless, of course, Fushimi did in fact have such ill intent.

Fushimi just stayed quiet this whole conversation just became something that his brain at this point couldn't comprehend. As it was Hana was two years younger not that he would mind the age difference nor would it bother him so much but others may thing it was a bit perverted saying that one thing not may people know about Fushimi is that he had always had a thing for loli's, if a loli ever asked him for something it would be at the top of his list. time to try and change the subject. "Well its a nice day today isn't it." Fushimi said looking up at the sky of cause he was just trying to change the conversation and anyone in their right mind would be able to tell it.

Naoki raised an eyebrow at Hiroshi before shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Hiroshi could probably fool everyone else but not him because he understood him all too well..he could tell that awkward tension was about to rise if he didn't do something quick.

"I heard that there's a new French Cafe opened down the road, do you guys want to go there and talk about the film?" He asked quickly with a raise of his eyebrows. He gave it time for everyone to discuss before he grabbed Hiroshi by the arm and pulled him over.

"It's not worth it" he whispered in a hushed but more serious tone of voice. He looked towards everyone again and gave a kind smile.

"Um..." Hana felt kind of uncomfortable. "Sure, I guess... Maybe we could walk home together tomorrow, Hiro-San?" She grinned towards him, trying to make things less awkward between him, Fushimi and herself.

"Ok then," Hiroshi sighed. "See you tomorrow Fushimi, Hana, Sachiko."

He smiled and gave a little wave, before turning and walking away, gesturing for Naoki to follow. "Naoki let's go to that cafe. And you Sayaka, that is, if you're interested enough."

As soon as she started talking, Sachiko knew she had said the wrong thing. She gave an awkward smile before slowing walking away backwards from the group. "Sorry, Hiroshi. I was just kidding about the whole thing. I'll just leave you alone for a while." She walked away quickly after that back towards her room. She had no idea that her words would affect him that badly. "Oh I always screw things up," she said to herself before putting her face in her hands. Sachiko walked into her room and set her bow carefully down before flopping on her bed. "Why do these things always happen to me?"

Fushimi sighed it seems that everyone was going to be walking home alone well its not different than normal Fushimi always walked home alone well with him living alone and not being very close to well anyone. "Well i'm going to head home and finish metal gear rising." Fushimi said before bowing. "I never thought that the end of the day could have so much drama." Fushimi said before waving goodbye he didn't really know if anybody was heading the same way as him so instead he was just going to start by walking slowly and seeing if anybody joins him.

"Good" he said whilst stretching his arms in the air "Because I hear the desserts are on point" he laughed as walked aside Hiroshi. He looked towards his arm and fastened the bracelets on them before putting his camera in his bag. He sighed as he could feel the wind run through his hair.

"Hiroshi, I didn't know you were so bad at this" he burst out laughing now that the tension had eased up. It was so clear that it surprised Naoki that hardly anyone even noticed it. He shook his head.

"Don't worry - I'll be your wing man" he winked.

"Fushimi-Senpai, I'll walk home with you." Hana walked along side him and held his hand in a 'friendly' way. "That was a bit weird, everyone thinking we were going out..." She began to blush, then realized that her hand was holding his and took it away slowly. "Um, oh well."

Fushimi smiled he didn't mind her holding his hand after all she was a loli and one with a good personality at that. "I can't say I would be against the idea." Fushimi said scratching his head and blushing slightly with a awkward smile on his face what was he even thinking he didn't know he was just going with the flow.

Hana didn't reply. She turned her head away, facing the road and was blushing. 'Could he like me? He said he wasn't against the idea... But that's just him being nice, right?' Hana felt really awkward and nervous around him, so she decided to lie so she could get away somehow. "Um, I think I left something in the classroom... You can walk along without me. See you tomorrow...!" Hana turned around and walked to school, since she was against running unless it was an 'emergency.'

"Bad...? BAD?! Fool, don't you know, I'm good at everything," Hiroshi joked with Naoki. His smile dropped and his tone became more serious. "Jokes aside, what am I so bad at... That would require a wing-man...?"

Whatever, Hiroshi thought as he ran his fingers through his hair, allowing the low evening sun's orange beams to caress his face. When he reached the pavement, he looked left and right, along the street just outside the school gate. He turned to Naoki in confusion. "Wait a minute," he said, dragging his head around. "Which way was it again?"

Fushimi sighed as he watched Hana run away. "Smooth Fushimi real smooth that was definitely not the right thing to say." Fushimi muttered to himself as he tapped himself on the head. "Now that's why I don't have a girlfriend I rush things and say the wrong things well makes sense I suppose ." Fushimi added still muttering to himself he began to laugh at his failure as a great man once said 'When you have a hard time just laugh' and Fushimi was talking that advice and was just laughing off his fail.

"Love obviously" he murmured lowly so that Hiroshi couldn't hear it. It was better that the idiot found out his own feelings by himself than Naoki having to explain it himself.

"Hm it should be to the right" he said as he quickened his pace to see if the café was there.

"It's here!" He yelled and pointed. It wasn't one of the more new Café's with unique designs and bright colours. It was mostly just shades of beige and mocha with hints of vanilla. "By the way, do we have another meeting tomorrow?" He asked. Not because he was curious but because he knew how awkward it would be with some unresolved tension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back