• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The School Council of Shizuka High

It was quite sunny, so she took off her jacket and layed it beneath her. She heard the bell ring, and her instincts told her to go to class. But she couldn't face any of her classmates with a scratch on her head. They'd make fun of her, even though she had hurt herself.

Fushimi watched as Hiroshi ran back to class and as the registration officer it would look bad if Fushimi was missed a class but as it was he could think up a excuse with ease and to him this matter was more important. "Now if I was in this situation where would I go somewhere quiet with not a lot of people who ever go there." Fushimi scratched his face while think this only three places came to mind and one was off limits to him so he would check out the other two which was the council meeting room as the only people ever in their are council members and normally only at lunch time. He sprinted back to the meeting room and saw no one, he took a seat at one of the chairs breathing heavily. The next place was the roof but they was also the women toilets but that was the place out of limits to him being male an all. He decided to rest before checking the roof.

Hana heard the door unlock and someone climbing onto the roof. "Hello?" She turned around and saw Fushimi. "Fushimi-senpai... Why are you here?" Hana asked him. It was unlikely for anyone to come to the roof besides herself, and she thought she was the only one who knew the opening to it.

Fushimi smiled wiping the sweat off his forehead. "Looking for you." he said taking a seat next to her. "I wanted to ask you something and I was hoping you would answer." Fushimi said 'well here goes nothing' he thought to himself they was a chance this could go badly. "So how did you really get that injury unlike Hiroshi-kohai you can't trick a member of house Matsumoto so easily." What he was saying was a lie Hiroshi already knew she was lying but Fushimi saying that was just so that even if Fushimi gets the truth Hana would be able to tell Hiroshi without making her feel worse.

Hana gulped. 'I hope he won't hate me.' She thought to herself. "Well, some girls from my class made fun of me and threw me to a wall, and I hit my head on it... I didn't want to tell you or Hiroshi because I thought you might hate me for lying."

Fushimi took off his glasses and smiled. "How could we hate you for something so small and trivia." Fushimi said placing a hand on her head and ruffled her head which knowing the type of person she was wasn't the smartest idea but at this point he could care. "Still next time you should tell us I know what its like to be bullied , oh and a quick heads up you may want to tell Hiroshi yourself as it would make things better." Fushimi said which truthfully meant less work for me.

"Thank you, Fushimi-Senpai." She fixed her hair quickly and blushed. Although it was something small that he had did to make contact with her, it was such a big thing to her. Putting on her blazer, Hana ran down the stairwell to the floor were most of Hiroshi's classes were. She saw him running to his class, so she decided to tell him right there. "Hiroshi-Senpai...! Can I speak to you?" She tapped on his shoulder, looking up.

Fushimi watched her run after and she smirked watching the sky. "Mission accomplished." He muttered to himself placing his glasses back on to get a clearer look on the sky. "Now what do I head to class or chill her and say I was getting the treasury counted." Fushimi nodded. "Yeah that once." He decided to lay down and look into the sky.

"Some people never change," Hiroshi exclaimed. "I knew I'd find you up here." Hiroshi looked around the roof and sat with the other two. "Actually, that's a lie. I'm just on a free period." He turned to Hana and winked. "Important maths revision," he said, grinning. He looked at Fushimi. "How long do you expect to survive as registration officer if you don't even show up to registration?!" He punched Fushimi's arm, banterously. "Just kidding!"

He looked up at the mid day sky. "You know," he said. "I used to come up here alone. And sing." Hiroshi shuddered. "Yeah, I was kinda weird."

"Are you mad at me for running away from you?" She asked, feeling a little embarrassed. Even though Fushimi had told her to tell him about it, she wasn't sure. "...I lied to you, earlier, about how I hurt myself.." Hana told him, but he seemed sort of mad and annoyed.

"Girls from my class threw me.." She explained to him how it all started, and why they hated her in the first place. "Everyone in my classes hates me, because I'm in a mood most of the time... But when I try and be nice, they just tell me to go away or call me names."

"Did you not hear me? I used to sing!" Hiroshi chuckled. "The amount of bullies I got!" He sighed and then looked Hana in the eyes. "We're the Student Council. We're the law. That's how I got rid of my bullies."

Fushimi just smirked and shrugged as normal he just acted like he didn't care about his work duties. "and that's why I don't have a girlfriend." He muttered to himself to everyone else that may confused them but he was talking mainly about how most girls his age or slightly young act in one word bitchy they won't even try to get to know someone after a bad first impression which normally left Fushimi to be disliked by most girls since he always seems slightly depressing.

"I took a more physical way to get rid of my bullies I showed them something they wouldn't expect and that was basically that I was stronger than them, but I wouldn't recommend going down that path god the trouble that got me into."

"Yeah... Plus, you against the whole year? Too much... And of course, I don't want to hit girls, so I'd only be able to help with half of your troublers."

Hiroshi lay back and gazed up into the azure above him. He knew from then that the forth-coming school year would be an absolute blast. Suddenly, he shot up. "Wait a minute, wait a minute!" He looked at Fushimi, a ginat smile spread across his face. "You - YOU - had bullies?!"

Fushimi smirked and nodded his head. "Back when I was a first year people used to bully the hell out of me since they thought I was emo or something like that you know always looking bored and depressed like I don't care about the word." Fushimi said calmly. "What I never talked about it before?" Fushimi asked.

"Well, WE'VE never talked about anything so personal before. Besides, you're a third year, I seldom see you out of meetings, most of my friends are in my year." Hiroshi let out a long sigh of boredom. "Ugh... What should we do?"

Hana smiled. She was glad that they could turn the worst of conversations into something fun. "I don't really know... Hana looked down, trying to think of a solution. "Most people tell me to ignore them, but it never works. They always just do something worse the next time."

"Hmm..." Hiroshi checked his watch. "You know what I think I oughta go." He stood up and looked around. "Do you two fancy walking home with me after school?"

Fushimi shrugged. "The only way I can think of to stop them is to either embarrass them or to show them up with something other than that i'm not sure what you can do Hana." Fushimi said still smiling he looked at Hiroshi. "Depends on the way you go."

"Okay!" Hana smiled as the bell rang for another class to start. "I think I should go too. And Hiroshi, I'll walk home with you after school, I saw you walking there past my house one day so I think you live pretty close to me. A few streets away, I think." Hana started walking. "Meet you outside the school gate!" She walked to her classroom and sat down, a ton of spitballs hitting the back of her neck.

Fushimi decided it was about time to attend a lesson today, so he made his way to his classroom and once he arrived he took a seat.

The classes had just finished and it was time to to home. 'Finally.' Hana walked to her shoe locker, unlocking it with her key. Pins fell out, but she was used to it now. During her first week there, the bullies put tons of pins in her locker. She stepped on them barefoot, and it made her cry, so she has been very careful to not step close to her locker. Hana walked to the gate and Waited for Hiroshi, and maybe Fushimi. She had been called names every time a person walked past her, but she decided to ignore them.

"Hey, Hana-chan!" Hiroshi exclaimed enthusiastically. "Glad to see you here. Ready to go?" Hiroshi stopped to smell the inner city air. "Gah! Awful, isn't it?" Hiroshi smiled. "Me? I'm a sucker for the good old smell of the fresh country breeze. Anyway... I told you about my little singing... Thing...? Why don't you tell me one of your secrets?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back