• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Sanguinian Heresy

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club
Before the grimdark far future where there is only war there was a time of hope. A time where an unwilling God strode the galaxy with his children. A time where fallen humanity was rising up once more. This time was the great crusade when the emperor gathered his primarchs and laid all xenos low abd reunited humanity willing or not. This could have been the start of an eventual golden age, but the Emperor's most favored son Sanguinus fell to chaos led half his siblings aginst their father. This is that story the beginning of the end.

So yeah trying this again looking for 2 or 3 others to play loyalist promarchs. You can be a custom made legion or a cannon one. Some things have changed.

Sagunius and guilman are traitors
The council of Nikkia did not ban psykers
Other changes can be asked about.
All our promarchs will be coming back from a smaller event we were sent on so we won't yet know the opening of the heresy has already concluded on istvaan.

I'll make a discord latter once we have people.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

I'll take the 2nd Legion that totally exists and did nothing wrong (in this timeline)

I’d be interested in bringing the 11th Legion in, who was neither forgotten or purged.
Though, I am tempted by the thought of portraying Omegon leading the loyalist half of the Alpha Legion vs Alpharius and the traitors.

I do have room for one more you are welcome to join.

Who knows maybe it's alpherius wh is loyal if he wasn't already this time lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back