• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sadness Inside These Veins

Ryan sighed a little and shook his head. “And you gonna keep pushing him away and yelling at him or you gonna talk to him like a grownup?” He questioned her. “Cause he might hate the ground that Noah walks on but Carmen would quite happily remind him how nasty you’re being to him and he’d leave again. So pick your poison.” He muttered.

She nodded and sighed. “She came out to yell at him today. Which isn’t gonna work. Never has never will. He just switches off.” She muttered.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded running a hand over her face "Yeah....I guess you're right." She said softly before moving past him "I'm going up to bed, come get me if he comes out." She said quietly

Noah gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Alright, lets just not make a problem." He murmured quietly

He nodded and sighed going to sit on the couch and keep an eye out for Rick.

She nodded and sighed a little, having dinne with him quietly before heading up to bed

Max woke up a little when she heard the door to their room open. She rubbed at her eyes and sighed softly "Hey...." she said quietly seeing Ricky in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back