• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Runaways

tumblr_mw4bhtncwC1qedf7ko1_500.gif

The Runaways

You never asked for this. You never asked to be the thing you used to be scared of. You never asked to be a monster... But yet, here you are, running away. Running from what exactly? Maybe you were just scared, or maybe you'd hurt someone... What ever it was, they're coming for you. They're coming with their weapons and they won't back down...

Basically, this is a supernatural rp, not like the series 'Supernatural' but supernatural... Get it? No? Okay...

Anyways, you're a monster, congrats, by some mysterious way you've become part of the ones that the government labels 'Runaways'. Why runaways? Because all supernaturals in the town of Dimsdale has started running, for their lives.

Some have hurt others and are scared of consequences, others are running because they don't want the authorities to get to them... The government wants these beings for experimentation and they won't stop to get what they want.

Recently, there's been a mass murder believed to have been caused by these 'Runaways' no one knows their intentions or their reason for the attack but the authorities are starting to get snoopy. Random house checks, random body scans... They're coming for these supernatural entities, and they won't back down.

At this point in time, you're in the woods. Alone and lost, not knowing what danger lies ahead,what would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Obito Uchiha]Interested, would all the supernatural players be in a group together?

[/QUOTE]
They would all meet in the woods eventually.

Is this still in the works or have ya'll started already? 'Cause I'm interested in this story--would love to join in.

CupAndCough said:
Is this still in the works or have ya'll started already? 'Cause I'm interested in this story--would love to join in.
Oh it's still in the works... I'll get the thread up soon if we get maybe 1 or 2 more people.

Baconhands said:
I would be interested, is there a limit to what we can be?
You could either be in control of a certain power (e.g. Telekenesis, Superspeed etc.) Or you could be a type of monster. (E.g. Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies etc.)

[QUOTE="Ironic Pantomime]

Are you still accepting people? (。・//ε//・。)

I am really interested!

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am.

I'm working on the thread right now in fact.

[QUOTE="Ironic Pantomime]

Eeeee!

I would love to join if possible. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

[/QUOTE]
Of course you can!

I'll tag you in the thread when it's up!

CandidFox said:
Sounds Interesting~ May I join?? .o.
Ofcourse you can!

But as I said... Computer hates me.

You will not believe the amount of time it took to post my CS for an RP just now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back