• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Royal Bond (reboot)(Always open & ignore post counts)

Osthavula

Deliciously insightful one
A very simple story plot for you to join and add in your ideas :

A prince and princess were to be engaged!

This was not of their own decision, and they will have to agree to it one way or another. They may not like each other at first, but with time, perhaps they will.

Also welcome to add other elements like adventure, kingdom conflicts, war plots etc.

I'm reviving one of my RP, since the important people stopped posting. This was intended to be a casual RP where people can post as short as one short paragraph (as long as you do progress the story properly) , but also have the freedom to post long. I will have different requirement accordding to how important your character would be, but briefly:

permanent characters: prince, princess, and then whoever sign up for someone that is going to affect the story greatly. This I ask you to be post frequent enough, and really exercise your creativity. I might ask you to think of background, etc. more because, well, your character is important and will stick around.

casual character: As in your character is a side character, and will appear here and there. He or she doesn't have to be there most of the time, but can join in if he or she wants to. I just ask you to always finish off your conversation or story arc, don't make others wait too long.

Both characters would have to follow basic rules like readable grammar, no god-mod, no meta, tell me if you are leaving etc.... I forgot the rest but you know, basic rules so everyone can be happy and the RP can last.

Characters:

*to the guys who was there in the previous rp, sorry to let you guys wait so long for the revive.

*prince should be over the age 21 and other character that will involve in romance should be over 18.

Prince: Jess Buck Jess Buck

Princess: @StoneWolf18

Prince's brother: @Proxploxtops

Prince's sister: Mochi Mochi

Princess's sister: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Princess's sister/brother : Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Dancer: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Court Magician: Buckteeth Buckteeth

noble's daughter/ prince's friend: Osthavula Osthavula

Napolean of crime: @Cicero Vinter

royal blacksmith: GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

(Characters to be added!)

Last edited:
@Osthavula Interesting, is everyone human or would this be high fantasy?

Originally this was intended to be all human. But somewhere in my mind, some other fantasy people could be discovered if there is adventure.

I leave those decisions for the main characters (prince and princess) to decide last time.

Originally this was intended to be all human. But somewhere in my mind, some other fantasy people could be discovered if there is adventure.

I leave those decisions for the main characters (prince and princess) to decide last time.

Mmm, alright. How old should the princess be? 

Can we make multiple characters?

I was wondering if I could be the princess's or prince's little sister ? As well as a servant. I don't know who is taking the prince or princess role for sure so I guess it'll be up to them if they want a sister lol 

I was wondering if I could be the princess's or prince's little sister ? As well as a servant. I don't know who is taking the prince or princess role for sure so I guess it'll be up to them if they want a sister lol 

Well if you wish to ask the person takeing the princess role, @StoneWolf18 is here. 

And yes, multiple character is allowed.

@RemainingQuestions if you dont answer tomorrow I will gove away that role.

Well if you wish to ask the person takeing the princess role, @StoneWolf18 is here. 

Depends on how young as I don't necessarily like underaged characters >.<

Just gonna throw my opinion out, seeing as this is the medieval era, it shouldn't be too old as marriage happened young. Perhaps 20-24 year olds so you won't be ubderage and young but also be a decent a livable age?

Depends what you guys want however.

Just gonna throw my opinion out, seeing as this is the medieval era, it shouldn't be too old as marriage happened young. Perhaps 20-24 year olds so you won't be ubderage and young but also be a decent a livable age?

Ahh you are right there. I think it was around  young teens too in the olden days. Which is weird to think about in this modern age XD 

Could I be the one of the royal parents? And perhaps a lady's maid?  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Despite it being logical for them to marry at a young age within this Era, I would much prefer playing an older character so I do believe this overrules a small realistic factor. 

@RemainingQuestions if you dont answer tomorrow I will gove away that role.

Sorry for not replying earlier, I've changed schools so I've been somewhat busy with that. I was going to reply that I could swing this still, but on closer thought I don't think I have the time for another RP, especially not if I'm going to be one of the major players. Sorry, but real life comes first. 

Sorry for not replying earlier, I've changed schools so I've been somewhat busy with that. I was going to reply that I could swing this still, but on closer thought I don't think I have the time for another RP, especially not if I'm going to be one of the major players. Sorry, but real life comes first. 

Alright. Thank you for telling me and you are always welcome to jump in as a side character whenever you want. Goodluck with everything =)

Despite it being logical for them to marry at a young age within this Era, I would much prefer playing an older character so I do believe this overrules a small realistic factor. 

How about this : all character that may be involve in any romance should be above 18? 20? Set a margin so I can put it up.

Okay. But characters not involve in romance can be younger right?

This is more of just for my personal preference. If the prince was also above such an age, the other characters could be as young as they wanted and have relationships with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back