• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Rose Club

Restful

Just Me
The Rose Club
petals.gif

A group of friends have been together since 7th grade, through thick and thin, ups and downs. They were never popular, more of the outcasts, but that didn't bother them. Until one of their best friends Cassie commits suicide, blaming another group at the school. The friends outraged, and grief stricken try to make the group accountable to what they did to Cassie, but nothing works. Not until that night. In their dreams each friend was visited by the same masked figure all given the same deal. "I will help you get your revenge if you give me something later on. It isn't much, just a small boon." All of them agree, not knowing what they got themselves into.

The next morning they wake up feeling the same, and push off the dream as just a dream. Until great things start happening. They become more beautiful, more noticed, they don't get into trouble anymore. Life is perfect, and now it is the perfect time to make Cassie's bullies pay.

Dark things are stirring beneath the greatness, the friends are losing days at a time, sometimes they don't seem like themselves. Do they embrace their new selves or fight it in the end?

(Ok this is just a rough plot, not sure where I really want to go with this. And if you didn't realize they will in fact be possessed. Anyone interested).

Aww thanks! I'm glad to have you on board. Is there anything maybe that doesn't make sense? Or something you would like to add to the plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back