• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The roleplays I am craving

ckbaker

I am and always will be the Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! My user name here is ckbaker and I am in the mood to roleplay(if you didn't notice by the tittle). I am not one for many rules but there are some.

No leet

No one liners

and no chat speak (aka Chibi: Say that aint so *takes a drink of tea*)

Please tell me if you don't want to rp anymore or you want to change rps cuz for some reason I am ghost friendly and it doesn't help when people I'm rping with disappear cuz my depression and anxiety act up.

And I do Cannon x OC, if asked and depending on pairing then Cannon x Cannon

And last but not least please be 18+

I just need someone who understands english but doesn’t need to be the best. I’ll be honest I’m over my 20’s and I still have issues spelling and doing a good paragraph sometimes Just make sure I can read it and understand it that’s good enough for me. Hope to hear you in my PMs

And now for the the reason you hopefully clicked:

My Hero Academia
Naruto
Sherlock
Flash (Or DC in general)
Supernatural
Dragon Age
One Piece
Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakusho
Avengers
Once Upon a Time (AUish)

I am going to assume you are t
Which flash characters or avengers?
I'm going to assume you mean which character my OC has a crush on. If not please correct me.

Flash - I prefer Barry Allen but i'll take Cisco
Avengers- I prefer Clint but i'll also take Thor.

I am going to assume you are t

I'm going to assume you mean which character my OC has a crush on. If not please correct me.

Flash - I prefer Barry Allen but i'll take Cisco
Avengers- I prefer Clint but i'll also take Thor.
Who would you double as

Who would you double as
That depends on which characters you want. I am flexable and willing to learn just about any character as long as you bare with me and help me out if him/her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back