The Roleplay

At the end of the hallway, maids & the butler crowd the dead lord Harold and the feinted lady Georgina of Ryton (A Minotaur as well with white fur with brown spots, a long elegant green dress &a a bulging stomach as she was seven months pregnant) was fainted in the hallway

"I'm an assassin, not a historian" Khajül said as a crying maid said before sobbing into a handkerchief "There was once a farm here, the Rutherfords are decended from a dairy farmer's cows and a lonely farmer!"

Epsilon freezes for a second. He telepathizes with Lambda.

If I know my biology, shouldn't it be impossible for any interspecific offspring between humans and any other animal?

████████████████████████████████

Alright then, thanks for telling me!

████████████████

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's go further down the road and see where he is" Khajül proposed.

"Come along" Khajül said walking out of the room not caring about the mourners. "Narrator, give us Salvation from Salvation!" One of the mourners said.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Khajül walked down the path to see other farm hands and land tennants running towards the manor top investigate the gunshots.[/COLOR]

"Probably not," Epsilon says. "But there is always a chance. Perhaps we should look through the more evil areas?"

"I suppose the really corrupt areas are where the grim reaper spends the most time at" Khajül said walking down the path besides disturbingly vacant farmland.

Epsilon pulls out a map and points to an area labelled "The Cursed Isles."

"Should we look here?" he asks.

"That would be a start" Khajül said as they came up to a three way path with signs reading

"<--- Red pillsbury .6 km.   ^                                   Pewds villaige 2.0km--->

<---hamburg 1.5 km.          Blue pillsbury 1.0km.  Minecraft commune 2.5km --->

<---- The Angels 4.8km.      Drunkton 1.4km.         Skype city 6.9 km---->

Stockville 1.5km"

"whitch one leads to the cursed isles?" Asked Khajül (gotta do homework, bai)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back