The Roleplay

Tonstad39

God of wisdom
@Verdana Khajül dawns a large hood, a venetian theater mask covering his face and his cloth gloves all to keep his identity concealed. Khajül now goes through letters that come in the form of magically appearing scrolls.

One letter is different from the others. It's black, which is not common for letters. The letter also looks like a modern letter. The back of it is bound by an unknown seal. The front says, "To Khajül"

In bright red ink, the letter says, "There have been reports of a new antagonist who calls himself Salvation. If you would like to look into this, meet at the Silver Inn at 13:00. Look for the 973. -An old friend"

This was an unusual letter, but Khajül decided to head its instructions as to not anger the demon that probably wrote it. He left his other letters behind in his candlelit cave and walked out onto a grassy prairie with a dirt road that leads into town.

The Silver Inn was near the edge of town, which was a good thing, seeing as the weather was quite hot and dry during the summertime. The Silver Inn was an undecorated wooden inn with a straw roof, at least on the outside. There was an iron sign hanging beside the door labelled "The Silver Inn." Wind was moving the slightly rusted sign back and forth, generating a minor squeak each time.

Seeing the inn, Khajül walks in and looks around for the friend and demon who wrote the leter.

There is no demon, but there is a humansperson. This person is blonde with blue eyes and looks like a classic adventurer. On his leather vest's left shoulder is a "973." The blonde guy is talking to a pale human with ebony hair and bright crimson eyes. The pale guy seems to have no emotion and nods silently, with the same clothing as the blonde guy. The pale guy's leather vest's right shoulder has a "973" on it.

Khajül noticed the two in the back of the inn and walked up to them saying "you are in need of my services" the porcelain mask is enchanted in such a way that the lips and eyeholes blink and move in sync with the face moving underneath. It also gives the illusion that nothing is behind the mask except darkness, hiding any part of the wearer's face.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blonde person nods. "Yes we did. A new force has been found that calls itself salvation. It acts in the name of what is calls justice, but is nothing like true justice. I have  abad feeling about this guy."

"Not completely. Oh, I'm Epsilon, and my twin brother who is nothing like me is Lambda. At least, that's what we go by," Epsilon (The blonde guy) says.

"We do not know his whereabouts, but we do know that he goes by the name of Salvation," Epsilon says.

"What's the best way that I should go about killing him &a how should I spot him if o do see him" Khajül irately stated

"We do not know the answer to the first question, but to the second question, a few images have been found showing Salvation's appearance. He always wears a full suit of black-and-white (not grey) body armour and a blood-red cross on the chestplate," Epsilon says.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Will you accompany me? For I have done dealings with demons in the past and that by killing him, I anger a previous client" Khajül said

"Good, come along" Khajül frankly stated motioning Epsilon and Lambda to follow him out of the inn.

Khajül walks through town holding his arm out and loudly whistled. A minute later there it was, A red tailed hawk screeching as if returning the whistle before diving down to purch itself on her master's arm.

"The one who bears the red cross, a satanist i'm sure" Khajül said walking out of town to a larger dirt path that can accommodate horse traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread