The Roleplay

Lambda teleports away.

"He's fine," Epsilon says. "A voice told you, huh? Who else would know? We never talked about it..."

"I don't know who else, all I know is that a voice told me of your godly status." Khajül said

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]"We can't adventure much further with your contdition, heal yourself or teleport with your brother, I'm fine traveling alone." Said Khajül as he held out his arms, visually proposing he carries Epsilon.[/COLOR]

Oh, well I don't

"so, Epsilon, should you teleport to wherever your brother is or should we press on?" Khajül asked inching toward Epsilon with his arms wide open.

Epsilon freezes for a moment. "He's on his way."

A black pentagram appears near the group. A red portal is opened, floating above the pentagram.

"So, will lambda heal you or what?" Khajül said bringing is arms down by his sides as he turn towards the read portal.

Wait, how can you directly speak to me? I'm a user.

Oh well, I always break the fourth wall as well, so I cannot accuse you without my ethics getting in the way.

Well, the mystery is still here. Is it Lambda?

Yes it is

No it isn't

Who knows, honestly?

The person who exits the portal is...

1. A second Epsilon

2. Lambda

3. A demon

4. A dragon

5. Salvation

6. Verdana

7. Narrator

8. Your mom

9. Tic-Tac

10. A mug of hot chocolate

11. Tonstad39

12. Death

13. Nothing

14. An alternate universe Lambda who has healthy skin color and black eyes (Not red) ! This Lambda still wears the cloak.

15. An alternate universe Epsilon who has skin as white as paper and red eyes (Not blue) ! This Epsilon still wears the adventurer's clothing.

16. TEMMIE

17. Bagel

18. Two bagel

19. A wild Kadabra appeared!

20. Futuristic warriors

The die showed: 10

A mug of hot chocolate enters this world through the portal. The portal then closes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khajül grabs the mug and drinks it, remembering the delightful Serguuli hot coco. "So, Epsilon should we press on?" Khajül asks in between sips.

Epsilon nods and follows Khajul.

Alright, you listened to somebody not even a character. Wait, I'm directly speaking to you to begin with. WHY DO I ALWAYS BREAK THE FOURTH WALL

After a while they start to see a forested area and the path splits up and a sign reads

" <--- lumberland 1.0km oakville 1.3 km seabright 2.3km

bozeman 1.4km Noul 1.7km Portland 3.0km ---->

Users who are viewing this thread