The Roleplay

"well how would we know if it's a recruitment place, a donation place or one of them charity shops?" Asked Khajül irately

"I see your logic, but I have a feeling that the Army of Salvation would understand the reference, mainly because they can travel through time and space," Epsilon says. "How do I know this? I once fought them seventeen million years in the future. And why don't the Army of Salcation just attack us? We foiled their plans before too many of the time stuff affected this point in time, leaving them vulberable for... I would say maybe a year or two."

"You two have a history" Khajül said stroking the chin of the mask "Do they ever pose as other people or do covert operations in any way?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"They do covert ops, but it is not common. Other than those, they do not pose as other people unless absolutely necessary," Epsilon says.

"The reason is that in the past armies have hired me to assasinate someone and I found him, but he was posing as the duke of kek. The actual Duke was discovered later in the dungeon" Khajül said "where do you think we should go from here?"

"It's a bit of a distance, but sure we could go there" Khajül said walking through town while bypassing every market stall to go back into the horse path.

Khajül took no notice as a convoy of horse carts carrying all manner of produce in the opposite direction towards the marketplace. Some drivers look at him aprehenively as they drive toward the market.

Lambda responds to the fearful looks with a glare that seemed to gaze directly into the drivers' souls. Epsilon lays a hand on Lambda's shoulder, as if to calm him down.

They pass by a grange and a narratist church (remember Narrator) while the farm land appears to go on & on with crops ranging anywhere between Corn and strawberries. Some farms can be seen being tended to by farmhands while others are seemingly vacant as the farmhands there are feeding and tending to livestock.

(Narrator? Who's that? Oh, you mean the god of that universe? Oh, right! I played as him! Okay!) Epsilon waves to the farmers and says a quick prayer to Narrator throught His temple.

"So, you believe in narrator" said Khajül as fewer horse carts can be seen on the road, but a fair amount of horse ploughs are tilling the soil nearby.

“Not hat I think he doesn't exist, I simply worship the nature dieties because all people are a part of nature in some fashion, even if they live in dense cities." Said Khajül walking further down the path.

Khajül continued walking past more farmlands and small farmhouses that the land tennants live in and asked "now, how big is the Salvation Army anyways."

"Like 10,000 huge?" Khajül asked comparing to Thouseekethus

(Thouseekethus)

"Try ten billion," Epsilon grins.

(There is no inhabitant of Thouseekethus, despite the rumors. Just technology.)

"Ten billion!?" Said Khajül in shock "That's like a hundred kingdom's worth!" The farmland here was vacant plots of soil with only the stems of the cops that were growing on both sides of the path with no one plowing or tending it.

"Their recruitment centers must be everywhere, how can we find the leader in that sea!" Complained Khajül as no one else was on the path, but them.

"Well, Salvation is not afraid of being seen in public. I know from experience, that guy can have a big ego sometimes," Epsilon responds.

They passed by a large whit manor that housed the lord of Ryton "would he have a mansion like that?" Khajül said pointing at the manor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back