The Roleplay

"Than what is he?" [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Khajül asked as a horse and buggy full of goods was going the opposite direction.[/COLOR]

"Somebody who took judgment into his own hands. This guy is being the judge, jury, and executioner, and as we know, one person with all that power is a force to be reckoned with," Epsilon says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Epsilon says, "I am a holy knight. Not necessarily a palaidn, but I am similar to one. I wield the Holy Avenger."

Lambda says nothing.

"Oh, Lambda is... I'm not sure what class he is, actually. He wields no weapon, but is still insanely powerful. Judging by Lambda's skills, I know he is not a monk," Epsilon says.

[You know that monks do not use weapons, right?]

(I didn't know they were monks)

"so it appears I shall serve as a sort of bodyguard." Khajül stated while continuing to walk down the road.

"But if I protect you, than I am aiding you by gourding your lives" Khajül said before his hawk screeched at them.

"But in hostile situations I might end up fulfilling that role!" Said Khajül as the hawk flew up off his arm and onto his shoulder as the group continues walking down the path.

"I'm the assasin, I slay those who cause trouble on our quest to kill Salvation." Khajül said as a horse cart full of grain went in the opposite direction.

They come across a sign in front of a split in the path reading "Granville .2km --->

<--- Byron villaige .4km"

"I would say that maybe Salvation is hiding somewhere sure" Khajül said as the three walked towards Granville. Just 150 meters down the path, the virgin prairie becomes land tennants with either wooden fences, cattle and/or wheat fields. People, Humans and orcs alike can be seen tending the  fields.

They got closer to town and there became a higher concentration of flour mills and poultry farms. There's even a few farmers on the path walking toward town with plump hens in their arms. The a wooden sign in front of town reads "Granville town limits, pop. 234"

(Oh, look at this, I just found it out)

IMG_1398.JPG

(Apparently the Salvation Army is in fact real and took over the company Canada Dry! It turns out that Salvation is real and is takind over the world.)

They go into town and see many shops from open air markets to post offices. Khajül's eyes popped when he saw a building reading "Salvation army" and asked Epsilon while pointing at the building "Is that the army of Salvation you're referring to?" (I never made that character to life correlation, thanks for pointing it out :D )

(I never even knew that until now 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
)

"I dunno, should we check it out?" Epsilon says. He equips an unknown weapon and busts down the door, but notices that it's just a place where you donate to army veterans. Epsilon quietly says, "I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle."

Nobody gets the reference.

Epsilon nods and calls to the others, "This isn't them." He puts back the unknown weapon and walks outside, putting the door back in place as he leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back