• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Role play - closed

Nor was going to go and find somebody to boss around but apparently he ended up being stopped by an elderly woman who was quick to ask him to help her clean up after the meal. He of course had no idea what he was supposed to say to her regarding that. Because, he was the prince, after all. He didn't clean up. But she was already handing him some plates to carry off to be washed and he apparently couldn't argue with her because she was already walking off. Nor wondered if it wasn't too late to go and find Ash and Konrad.

Astaroth, unaware of her brother being asked to help clean by an elderly woman, picked up the mock sword and took a moment to adjust herself into a stance she'd seen Konrad in before. Or at least, similar to what she'd seen him do before. A lot had been on her mind these past few days, and she couldn't be to blame if she forgot. Plus, she hadn't ever tried it, so she was bound to make mistakes. But Konrad was there to help her.

Konrad examined Astaroth for a moment "Pretty good, don't straighten your arm as much and keep your head back a tiny bit more" he said as he wondered what to do next, "Alright, now when you've done that i want you to try and hit me, however hard or fast you think you should" he said and he began to circle her slowly "Remember, some fights can be ended with one strike or stab" he said as he twirled his sword slightly.

Nor didn't want to carry around stuff...he wanted to go and boss others around. But now he had these plates and he had to take them to the back where they were washed. And he tried to tell the elderly woman that he was a prince but she just sent him back out all over again to get some more plates and cups and what not. How dare she send him off to do this sort of work. But not like she was listening to him. Maybe she couldn't hear, or something.

Astaroth carefully followed Konrad's advice, adjusting her stance. She tensed as he started to circle her, and nodded slightly at his instructions. She shook a moment of thought before she lashed out at him, hoping to connect the mock sword with his side. Though, she knew she'd fail. She was new, and Konrad was a brilliant fighter.

Konrad reacted very quickly to Astaroths strike, knocking it to the side and then swinging his back around and stopping just before her neck "Chop, your dead" he then took his weapon away "I knew that would happen, of course if i was too slow to react or not reacted properly then you would have won" he said as he gave her a smile "I'm gonna knock your blade aside again and i want you to try and swing back after I've parried you, like this" he said as he pretended his sword had been knocked to the side and then swung it back around. He began to circle her again.

And now she had him cleaning up the dishes. As in, washing them with her. He really had no idea why he had to do this...but it really did seem that the elderly woman could not hear him. And she didn't speak to him either. She just would check on him every once in awhile and help him to wash the dishes, showing him how to move his hands and what not.

Astaroth stilled when the others weapon came close to her throat. She gave him a tiny smile, and then put a determined look on her face as she righted her sword and got into position again. This was going to take some time, but she gripped it harder and went to move at Konrad again, hoping she could do as he'd just instructed her

Konrad was impressed by Astaroths fortitude and he he also got into his guard again. He parried Astaroths strike again but she did indeed follow through, it was very good progress, however he met her counter strike with a strong swipe of his own weapon, causing Astaroths wrist to twist a bit, "Brilliant strike but don't hold the sword too tight, you waste too much energy, holding a sword calmly and then putting all you've got into the strike just as its about to hit is key"

Nor wasn't sure how long he had been working at those dishes, but he did manage to finish it up and he hadn't even dropped a single plate or cup. He supposed that should be a personal achievement even though he hadn't even wanted to do this. It hadn't been his job. But he sort of felt...good that he had helped the elderly woman? And she fixed his hair for him in return for his help since it had gotten messed up earlier. She'd tied it up a bit for him to keep it out of his eyes. He then went ahead and sat down at a table again since he'd also been given something to drink and he now wanted to enjoy it.

Astaroth had to wonder how her brother was doing, whilst she was fighting Konrad. Her wrist ached, from where Konrad had swiped at her weapon. But she wasn't about to complain. Her parents might be dead, she couldn't complain about an ache in her wrist. She nodded to him, and softened her grip obediently. When given the go ahead, she went again, determined to try her best at this.

Konrad continued to parry Astaroths strikes and watched as she then counter struck, as he then began to parry her counter strikes and then getting her to respond with more strikes, until they ended up in a sort of locomotion, this was to work on her endurance "That's it, Ash, your doing good" he said as they continued to exchange blows. However then said, slyly "Sometimes, intimidation works" as he widened his eyes and leaned in quickly and growled towards Astaroth.

Once he was done with his drink, Nor supposed that he should go ahead and find his sister and Konrad now. He hadn't found anybody to boss around and had instead ended up being bossed around by someone who hadn't even said a single word to him. But first, he was going to go and get his coat because it was really cold out there and he had no intentions on going out there as was. He hoped that they weren't too far from there.

Astaroth worked as hard as she could to keep up with Konrad. She was definitely getting tired. Aching almost all over, and her wrist throbbing, she almost wanted to call it quits. But she knew this was a vital thing for a fight, and so she kept it going. Until, of course, he did something unexpected, and leant over her, growling at her. That made her jump in surprise, and step back.

Konrad laughed a bit as Astaroth jumped back "Alright, alright, sorry about that" he said as he dropped his makeshift sword "I can tell your aching, do you want to stop or keep going?" he asked, titling his head ad raising an eyebrow. "Your making good progress, im actually rather impressed" he said, smiling at Astaroth "Maybe on day i'll get you some armor"

Nor got his coat and then he made his way outside once again, wanting to find his sister and Konrad. It was about as cold outside as it had been earlier, so no changes there. He yawned. He was tired after washing those dishes. He hadn't thought that that sort of work would be so difficult...but it had ended up being incredibly difficult. At least he got his hair done and something to drink in return.

Astaroth did kinda want to give up, but she told him that she wanted to keep going. If anything, it was at least distracting her from her thoughts. She wondered how Nor was doing. It wasn't like they were too far from the inn door, but she had her back to it currently, facing Konrad again for another tiring round.

Konrad smiled "You always were a fighter" he said as he picked his sword up again "We'll do some more rounds of this and then we'll move on to other things" she said as he assumed a guard and began the exercise of strikes and parries. He was wondering what Nor was doing, maybe he was currently fighting with some of the boys in the inn or something, who knows?

Nor walked around for a bit and then decided that he should just stop and listen. And as he listened...he was able to hear what sounded like people. So that was probably the way that he should go. Not like anybody else was outside at the moment. It was too cold. And then when he spotted them, Nor slipped...but got back up to his feet because he did have the goal of getting over to them. Although he assumed that both Ash and Konrad had heard him coming since he'd slipped pretty loudly.

Astaroth let her guard down when she heard something behind her, turning to face Nor instead of Konrad. Of course, it meant she missed parrying the swing the other had been taking, and she winced as it clipped her arm. Still, she smiled, and moved over to Nor, happy to see him, "Find someone to boss about?" She asked him cheerfully, happy for the rest.

Konrad flinched and moved back when he saw Astaroth turning away from him, only clipping her arm with his sword. He also smiled at Nor "Well hello, managed to reinstate the monarchy?" he asked in a sarcastic yet happy tone, he began to move towards Nor, following behind Astaroth, he was curious as to what Nor had been doing while they were outside training.

Nor wasn't about to say what had really happened and so he instead just gave a shrug of his shoulders and gestured to his hair. "Well, clearly I did given that I got somebody to style my hair for me. Looks nice, right?" He was going to lie a bit and not talk about how he had had to do work first and had been bossed around by an elderly woman who didn't seem capable of speaking or of hearing anything.

Astaroth smiled at him and nodded, "Looks good Nor." She agreed with a hum. She didn't think her brother would lie, and his hair really did look better now. More tidy. Though, Astaroth was sure it would get messed up quickly enough. But she was glad he'd found something to be doing.

Konrad looked at Nor, "Aye looks good on you, but wont your crown mess it up?" he asked, tilting his head, he thought he had been up to something else, "who takes that long to get their hair styled anyway?" he thought but he was happy to see that Nor was moving around, "Talk to anyone interesting?"

"Thank you, Ash," he commented as he gave her a genuine smile and then frowned a bit as he looked over at Konrad. "Not like I can wear my crown, anyway," he replied back as he gave a small wave of his hand as if throwing that question away now that he had answered it. "And people didn't really want to talk with me. I think that you scared them, Konrad. If they were not so scared...I could have gotten so many compliments."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back