• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The road less walked

Erreul

It is the year 258 of the lord, the world as we know it has been turned and twisted by the black we were never warned about, spawn and monstrosities stalk where the massive tendrils spill and devour, leaving only black. The center of the world held the most powerful kingdom out of all the bloks, and its High Professor was the most powerful man not only in wealth, but in politics and guile. That was a year ago, and now the borders flood with people attempting to escape, the once great army of men and animals stands ragged and ripped from the solid year of survival. Some attempted to capitalize on these events, only to be quickly bit and mauled into recoil, others attempted to assist only to fall to the same fate, and now after a year, the sickness spreads. Black will cover the world, all of it.

So I was thinking of doing this in a group but I feel like doing a one on one to get my snuff back to up, looking for someone who can do a paragraph at least, grammar is acceptable at least. I’ll be doing this off my phone, so any mistakes should be remedied after I notice.

The story will be getting made up on the fly.

Economy, military, relationships, not so much romance is allowed. I’m not to interested in actually playing the damsel in distress or the knight in shinning armours deepest darkest desires rather than the practical side of the situation.

I’ve never really dmed so I thought I’d just throw my self into it by making it up as I go.

Playable races: Human, Elf, Gnome, Orc.

Before the end of days, there was six bloks, now only five stand, each make up a different way of life. They are all simplified due to thousands of years of stagnation.

South Blok; many elves and humans living together, as such the forrests act as their home and their life, basic elven/ human infantry, archers, ents ect. Racial abilities include tree talk and stabalization.

East Block; Human and Gnomes, many of the technologies springing up come from the laubourshops of the ever turning cog that is their society, basic Gnomish/ Human infantry, musketmen, mechanical knights, ect. Racial abilities are Jurry Rig and hightened senses.

The North Blok, Humans and Orcs, the cold and often barren areas give stock to some of the hardest of creatures, and often the most to the point, Human and Orcish infantry, archers, and beast master, racial abilities are rage and skin armour.

North Western Blok, the birth place of life, constantly dreary and bleak but always green, many who live here are just as gloomy as the weather, Human and Orcish, the long standing military tradition has turn many young men into heavy infantry, crossbowmen, and knects to rival even the Center Blok. Racial abilities are fight on and steady up.

The South West Blok, often called The Prim, a mix of many races in major cities of gold and silver, a stark contrast between those that mine and those that spend, the nation even in these times want for naught. Their army seems to be constantly weaker despite the composition, feilding light infantry, bowmen, and scout calvary.

For a time they stood a part, but now, as the darkness spreads and the people from the Center Blok move outward, the world teeters, will you tip it into darkness? Exploit the situation for power? Drink and whore until end times? Or fight tooth and nail to survive? Your tale starts now, what will be sung about you?

As a warning your character can die, and will die easily. Though weapons do kill it seems a folly when there are so many. There are no roll mechanics or anything, it is all roll play, so it is very possible to get a bullshit death, simply choose another character and jump back in, if you want a longer one, just let me know and death will come later, but eventually you will die.

PM with your character, I leave it to your imagination to make but leave the Marry And Garry Stuus at home. I’ll be happy to discuss with any and all.

Have a fine day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back