• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Road Less Traveled... [1x1 Apocalypse RP]

Dream Killer

Killer of Dreams
Hello, I am Boe, a 23 year old college student, who really needs a little more Roleplaying in his life... As the title suggests, I am looking for anyone interested in an apocalypse RP. Nothing too special, but romance is assumed. I play a male, and I don't mind MxM at all. I have plots in mind, but I'm open to anything. Paragraph long replies are standard, except for replies based on speaking. Please ignore the reply count, I need all the partners I can get...

I'm not much of a romance writer in any situation, but the idea of a 1x1 apocalyptic duo traveling the wastes sounds pretty sweet.

Hey, I plan on PMing you. I can totally do some apocalypse romance, it's more or less my life's blood.

I am, however, a brand new member, so can't actually message you yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any apocalypse! Although, I believe Zombie is overused, I'll still do it. Any apocalypse, any fandom, no fandom, ANYTHING!!

Boe said:
Any apocalypse! Although, I believe Zombie is overused, I'll still do it. Any apocalypse, any fandom, no fandom, ANYTHING!!
Dude, like what about apocalypse that happens due to plague or some incurable disease but some people don't get the disease at all and are somehow immune to it? Would that be cool? Or, have you played the division? I'm super into that game, but not sure if you like the story that goes with it.

I could go for a good apocalyptic story! I haven't tried one in a few years, so I may be a bit rusty.

What are you looking for? Disease? Zombies? Anarchy following a world war or civil war? Or maybe following a nuclear fallout? Maybe some strange mix of all of the above?

If you're still looking for partners I'm interested! I'm not the /greatest/ at starting plots but if you come up with a general idea I can build on that pretty quickly. I can't PM you because I'm new, but PM me if you're still interested in starting this.

I can't get enough of post-apocalyptic roleplays. I'd love to plot something with you - be it zombies, nuclear fallout, disease, or something new all together.

Apocalypse roleplay? I love the idea! I was searching for a rp partner and I saw your thread. I'll like to rp with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back