• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Rising of the Forces Interest Check

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Packs and Prides around the world had heard of something spreading. It had wiped out almost all the packs and prides. None of them knew what was going on only that when one got the Sickness others soon followed. They would kill each other or infect each other and go berserk. It only took a single bite and the wolf or large cat would be lost forever. The reason for all the chaos, each and every wolf and cat knew the reason, human beings. It was time for the packs and prides to join forces and make the humans understand them once and for all. They would get the humans back for setting the Sickness upon them, that is once they found any humans to talk to again.

So this is my idea, its kinda of a apocalyptic sort of RP. Were the humans have seemingly vanished from the earth but in there vanishing have set free something that is destroying the wolf pack and the large cat prides. With whatever was let loose the wolves and cats are now finding themselves with new abilities but that was the only plus side. The wolves and large cats once were at each others throats but now they have a common enemy they need to find before they themselves are no longer alive. (If any of you who may be interested have a better name plse tell me my brain isn't working for a title)

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-rising-of-the-forces-accepting.339951/#post-7984786

Last edited:
So think we have enough people to at least get us started that is if you guys don't mind having more than one character

Alright I'll probably make up the rp tomorrow or Monday then seems how I won't be working Monday!!!

Oh awesome more people!!!! I'll totally make sure to get the rp up tomorrow at least I might start making it tonight!!!!

Still looking for more people to join!!!! I've made the rp already and everything is finally set up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back