• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising of the Forces(Accepting)

- David - Human - Mate: open -
David Came out of the Woods to the town, Walking towards the Burning pile of bodies. "Someones here..." he Walked around it. Feeling like he was being watched. "Ever feel like something is watching you?"

- Bernard - Lone Human - Mate: Open -
He Had crawled back up to his position back on the cliff, but had his sights on someone different. Someone in red...​
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

~ Xander - Human - Mate: Open ~
Xander shrugged, "Not very often but I get what you mean. Probably doesn't help that we kept on here and all those shots and now there's not anyone here, kind of weird." Fuzz Fuzz

~ Ruth ~ Lone Human ~ Mate: Open ~
She came across the deer she had shot, "Well your a decent size..." She grabbed the two back legs and began to drag it back towards the town. On the bright side it wasn't too far off in the woods.

Dexus Dexus you can always have your wolf meet her!?!)​

Last edited:
- Bernard - Human - Mate: none -
Bernard was laying on the hill, having his crosshair's on the guy in the red jacket(David), Something made him jump, Something like the sound of branches cracking behind him. When he Jumped, he pulled the trigger again, this time, sending the subsonic bullet into David's Upper Right portion of his Chest, Just Above the lung, and passing through. When Bernard turned He may have froze up.

- David - Human - Mate: open -
"I dont know it just feels like someone else is here wat-"
He could finish the sentence before the bullet hit him. He fell to his Knees holding the Gunshot wound.

- Roh'Gar - Alpha - Mate:---- -
The Alpha had left the Main area where everyone had been making their dens, and walked out into the woods, and was attracted to gunfire. he decided to follow it. He found one human laying on a hill with a sniper rifle, Who seemed to jump by hearing him walk up. Fire could be seen Coming off of this wolfs back.
( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Been waiting forever to get those two [ Bernard and david] in a perfect place so one of them could be shot, and just to make bernard seem more of the jumpy guy he is, i needed to bring out Roh'gar, mainly cause he wasnt being used.)​

~Perun~ Silver Blood Wolf~ Lead Hunter~ Mate: Open ~
Perun is still walking through the forest he hesitated for a moment he smelt two familliar oders. Perun grins and begins to run. After about 13 minutes of running he stops and sees a human female standing over a deer. Out of sight he decides to speak. "You are hunting in my training grounds. The deer belongs to my Pack."

(sorry guys I didn't get a notification)

Xander stood frozen for a second, "David!!!!" He kneeled down next to him, "What on..crap...let's get you back to the bunker." He helped him stand taking most of his weight. He began to walk back to the bunker glancing behind him wondering who had been here. Fuzz Fuzz

She turned, "I am sorry to tell you this wolf, I have nothing against you, but I killed this deer therefore it is mine. Now I don't mind giving your pack some of this deer I surely don't need it all." She bent down next to the wolf, "You wolves are usually all about rules I know to you I may be a lowly human but I did not cause this damned sickness to fall upon your kind or mine."

Dexus Dexus

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter
where: a quiet part of the woods
with: Teztro

"Okay!" Loki exclaimed in conformation. He picked a random direction and began at a steady trot.

((OH CR@P I'M HERE I'M HERE DANG IT I- I FORGOT ABOUT THIS- I need to make it a habit to check this site daily even when school comes back-!!))

We'll see I know I've been having a lot of issues with notifications as is so that's why I retagged everyone. Did you see where I told you about Delta? Also I get people have school starting back up, I don't but I might be having a new job here soon... -_- not that I want to but my boss is an ass. )))

~ Teztro - Fighter - Mate: None ~
He followed the wolf staying aware of everything in his surroundings. His green eyes turned towards the of deer blood and then the faint smell of human blood...untainted human blood. A low growl crept up his throat, "Humans have seemed to surface..." He said it more to himself but if Loki knew that was good to. colorfrost0 colorfrost0

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter
where: the woods

As Loki stepped through the leaves, being semi careful of not making any noise, the scent of strange blood rode on the light breeze. Human...? Loki turned to Teztro to see if he noticed it. As he did, Teztro spoke. "Humans have seemed to surface..."
So he did.

(( Yeah, I just saw! I guess I should make his application ^ ^' ))
(( I'm gonna see if I can put this site somewhere right on my book mark bar. ))

He smiled, "Sorry, my nose is rather sharp I kind of wonder why there is human blood." He glanced over to Loki, "Would you care to go see if they need help or I can go. If so just be careful and don't run into anything to big like a bear or worse a turned one."
colorfrost0 colorfrost0

"I do not want meat that I did not kill. You may keep your deer but be weary. Any other wolf who caught a human in our hunting ground would soon feel their fangs piercing their jugular." Perun circles Ruth continuing to be on guard. "I also believe you when you say you didn't start this curse... You're human. Too weak minded to come up with something like this." His words cruel but not with the intention to offend.

She laughed at his words, "Too weak minded..." She tapped a finger to her chin, "I'll remember that when I kill crazed wolves, cats and people." She bent down slightly following the wolf as he circled her. "Humans...no they were crazy scientists, maybe they had been human at some point but they were the cause of this." She shrugged, "My name is Ruth by the way, and I honestly don't mean you or the cats any harm. I just cleaned the town around her of the sickness so if you want to venture there and set up stronger dens in the fallen buildings that's fine. But I can also understand living out here in the woods." She smiled running her fingers along the grass.
Dexus Dexus

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter

Wanting to give the bigger wolf a fair impression of him, Loki decided he would go himself. "I'll go!" Loki galloped ahead in the direction of the human blood scent. This should make up for that Gopher I ran away from earlier. Loki felt a little bit of doubt arising in himself. Don't be scared, it's just an injured human! Nothing's gonna happen. These words assured him a little, and he started to go a little faster, breaking into a run.

Perun shook his head. "This sickness Is out punishment." He stops and walks over to the human. Perun stops a foot away from her and lifts his front left paw to her. " I am Perun. Son of the Leader of the Silver Blood Wolf pack. Leader of their hunters.

He was a bit taken aback at Loki's burst of courage, "W-wait Loki!!! Just because it's hurt doesn't make them any less dangerous!!!" He quickly chased down after Loki.
colorfrost0 colorfrost0

She frowned slightly, "It's not your punishment, I think those human who created this Sickness got what they deserved....i just wish it would have stopped with them..." She bent down and took his paw into a pawshake. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Ruth, and well I don't have a rank really so I guess just call me a sharp shooter!" She said with a wink, was she being overly friendly. She wasn't sure but it was nice to have a bit of company, she gave him a small smile. "S-sorry if I'm being a bit overbearing...just haven't had any company. When all this went down my twin brother and I got split up..."
Dexus Dexus

~ Marco - Human - Mate: None ~

"Lead the way to the two males. I need to make sure I don't waste too much energy. I have a feeling we are going to be running into trouble soon." He pet the top of her head. "If they aren't the key to the bunker then we'll go find the female." BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"Humans have become a plague to Gaia." He noticed how Insensitive he was with that statement. He lowered his head. "I apologize I don't mean to offend. It's just my pack has watched humans destroy Gaia for thousands of years. Their war and destruction has brought us to where we are now." He looks back up at her with a saddened expresstion resting on his face.

She smiled softly, "No offense taken I know what the humans are done. Sometimes... And you might laugh at me for this but sometimes I wished I was a wolf not any other animal, just a wolf. I had a half wolf half husky I loved him to bits he was a great guard. But when all this started to happen they killed him I wanted to kill them for doing it." She reached over slowly and scratched where Perun's jaw line went into his neck, "Kujro loved being scratched right here." She pulled her hand away, "Once when I was walking around my brother and i's property I ended up coming across a wolf and he wanted to attack me I think maybe I just interrupted him while he had been trying to eat, later on I found a doe dead near where we were at. Kujro came out of nowhere and pounced on the wolf they both survived and both left with equal scratches but I really didn't like the fact that he was attacking one of his own kind even if he was a half breed." Dexus Dexus

~ Keela - Hunter soon - Crush on Marco ~
Keela nodded following her nose, the smell of blood was becoming stronger as they made their way towards the males. She smelt the faint scent of gun power on the air, "He was shot..." She said softly glancing at Marco. Tetro Tetro

He was a bit taken aback at Loki's burst of courage, "W-wait Loki!!! Just because it's hurt doesn't make them any less dangerous!!!" He quickly chased down after Loki. colorfrost0 colorfrost0

Xander stood frozen for a second, "David!!!!"He kneeled down next to him, "What on..crap...let's get you back to the bunker." He helped him stand taking most of his weight. He began to walk back to the bunker glancing behind him wondering who had been here. Fuzz Fuzz

~ Lulu - Human - Mate: None(looking) ~
She glanced at Galahad when she felt a shiver go through her spine. "Hey Gal...do you think they are okay..." Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Last edited:
(holy crap, i haven't been getting notifications)

- David - Human - Mate: none(looking -
He would be able to stand with the help, even though he was shot in the Shoulder, Still holding the wound. "Who The hell was that?" He stared at the direction of the shot. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

- Bernard - Human - Mate:none -
Out of straight fear, He looked behind back at the town, Teleporting. Landing Wrong on the roof from the teleportation, He slid off and landed face first onto the road.

- Ja'uka - Alpha - mate: none -
He would growl before the human teleported. once the human had teleported he Broke into a Howl, Alerting anyone in the area oh his presence​

~ Kaylos - Alpha - Mate: Open ~
Kaylos slowly came to, once he was able to stand he looked around for Keela but found she was nowhere in sight...

~Yukoni - Fighter - Mate: Open ~
Yukoni ears flicked when she heard the howl. While all wolves and cats could speak to each other and the humans, when a wolf howled or a cat meowed only that species could understand what was being said. She glanced to Zerak, "What's going on???"

~ Zerak - Alpha - Mate: Alphina ~
"A human....Ja'uka has found another human!!!"
He glanced to his mate and then turned, "The meeting with need to wait this is much more important wouldn't you say."

Xander shook his head, "I don't know but let's get you back we don't want any unnecessary attention..." He heard a howl and a shiver went up his spine, "Unless we already found it..." He bit his lip glancing at David and walked.​
Fuzz Fuzz

Perun nodded in understanding. "He protected his pack leader. Any wolf would have done the same." He began to circle around Ruth rubbing his soft fur on her trying to comfort her. "If you really want to become a wolf why not try to find a magic to turn you. He looked away from her. "I wouldnt mind you becoming a wolf. It would be.. pleasant."

She sprung up, "I actually am looking for something like that!!!" She pulled her bag over and dug into pulling out a camera thing and sticking a card into. A screen popped on with the Doctor talking about the cure held in one wolf, a wolf name Delta. "I'm looking for that wolf...if I can find him then we have our cure!!! I...I don know if it would change us further but it's a start... I've followed his trail this far but haven't found him yet." She smiled as what his last words held, "I wouldn't mind being one. It would definitely help me find this wolf called Delta." She said with a soft smile. Dexus Dexus

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter

Loki ran through the forest, the cold breeze rustled through his fur. He focused on running, putting any cowardice out of his head.

David - Human - Mate: None(looking)
"It'd Be best if we went back to the bunker." He attempt to draw his revolver with his free arm. " If the wolves don't get to us first."

Bernard - Human - Mate: nope.
Bernard remained motionless on the road, Hoping to not be seen... Wait.. What was he thinking, he going to be seen the road is black and hes wearing a tan duster with a gun lying next to him, who's going to ignore that?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back