• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising of the Forces(Accepting)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Packs and Prides around the world had heard of something spreading. It had wiped out almost all the packs and prides. None of them knew what was going on only that when one got the Sickness others soon followed. They would kill each other or infect each other and go berserk. It only took a single bite and the wolf or large cat would be lost forever. The reason for all the chaos, each and every wolf and cat knew the reason, human beings. It was time for the packs and prides to join forces and make the humans understand them once and for all. They would get the humans back for setting the Sickness upon them, that is once they found any humans to talk to again.

Blood Guardian Pack
MOON GUARDIAN - Alpha: Roh'rag (Fuzz)
MOON GUARDIAN - Alpha Mate: Message Fuzz Fuzz

SILVER BLOOD - Alpha: Zerak (RacingBloodWolf)
SILVER BLOOD -Alpha Mate: Alphina (Masyet)

MOON GUARDIAN - Lead Hunter:

SILVER BLOOD - Lead Hunter:

Hunters
MOON GUARDIAN:
MOON GUARDIAN:
MOON GUARDIAN:
MOON GUARDIAN:
MOON GUARDIAN:
SILVER BLOOD: Loki (colorfrost0)
SILVER BLOOD:
SILVER BLOOD:
SILVER BLOOD:
SILVER BLOOD:

MOON GUARDIAN - Lead Fighter:

SILVER BLOOD - Lead Fighter:

Fighters
MOON GUARDIAN: Teztro (RacingBloodWolf)
MOON GUARDIAN:
MOON GUARDIAN:
MOON GUARDIAN:
MOON GUARDIAN:
SILVER BLOOD:
SILVER BLOOD:
SILVER BLOOD:
SILVER BLOOD:
SILVER BLOOD:

Pups(Not really a limit on pups)
MOON GUARDIAN: Tytro (Fuzz)
MOON GUARDIAN:
SILVER BLOOD:
SILVER BLOOD:

Scattered Jewel Pride
SCATTERED VALLEY - Alpha: Phobos (Masyet)
Alpha Mate: Message Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

JEWEL EYED - Alpha: Kaylos (RacingBloodWolf)
Alpha Mate: Message me

SCATTERED VALLEY - Lead Hunter:

JEWEL EYED - Lead Hunter:

Hunters
SCATTERED VALLEY:
SCATTERED VALLEY:
SCATTERED VALLEY:
SCATTERED VALLEY:
SCATTERED VALLEY:
JEWEL EYED:
JEWEL EYED:
JEWEL EYED:
JEWEL EYED:
JEWEL EYED:

SCATTERED VALLEY - Lead Fighter:

JEWEL EYED - Lead Fighter:

Fighters
SCATTERED VALLEY Yukoni (RacingBloodWolf)
SCATTERED VALLEY:
SCATTERED VALLEY:
SCATTERED VALLEY:
SCATTERED VALLEY:
JEWEL EYED:
JEWEL EYED:
JEWEL EYED:
JEWEL EYED:
JEWEL EYED:

Cubs(No limit on Cubs)
SCATTERED VALLEY:
SCATTERED VALLEY
JEWEL EYED: Keela (RacingBloodWolf)
JEWEL EYED:

Humans Underground
Leader of the underground: Galahad (Masyet)
Leader's Wife/Husband: talk to Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Second in Command:
Second's Wife/Husband:

Humans(Grown ups or children are fine.)
1. Lulu (RacingBloodWolf)
2. David (Fuzz)
3. Xander (RacingBloodWolf)

Humans Above Ground(Can be loners or together)
1. Hienz Von Jagerß (Little gasmask)
2. Marco (Tetro)
3. Bernard (Fuzz)
4. Ruth (RacingBloodWolf)

Spring
SUMMER
Autumn
Winter

Characters
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-rising-of-the-forces-characters.339953/

Extra Information (Please read)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-rising-of-the-forces-extra.339957/

Chat
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-rising-of-the-forces-chat.339954/

Last edited:
(Well the whole world in a way, but every pack and pride that's left meet in the United States. That is also where the underground hide out for the humans is. In the center of the U.S. aka Kansas haha!!! XD and yes you can I'll get the links up for everything real quick!!! )

Loki

Loki strolled aimlessly along the vague, faded dirt path. What he was supposed to be doing was hunting, but his mind had strayed too far, and he was now lost in thought. It wasn't too hard to get lost in thought here, in this quiet, still part of the forest, where the wind did not blow harshly enough to beat much feeling onto anyone's face to wake them up from their maze of thoughts. But the area did hold it's secret weapons.
"OW!" Loki yelped as a thorn penetrating his paw pad tossed him off of his train of thought. "Ow." He repeated more quietly, hoping he did not catch the interest or concern of anyone nearby. The pain had shot the necessary reminder into his head. So he sniffed the air and picked up a quicker pace in an attempt to try and make up for lost time and to try to make himself look busy just in case a fellow pack mate happened to stumble upon him.​

Log 1: December 4, 2019, past "Dr. Hagader here, I unfortunately will be leaving this place soon. The increase of the wolf and large cat population has all the governments worrying. They somehow managed to find me and now ask that I find a solution to the problem. I will be leaving the place that I had so carefully sat up. I know I am the top genius in studying the wolves and large cats but I wish I had stayed hidden. I was hoping to find a solution all of my own but now that the government has stepped in I can only fear the worst. For now this is all I can say, these logs with be secret and I can only hope if something happens to me the right person finds these."

~ Zerak ~ Alpha ~ Mate: Alphina ~
Zerak glanced around with a yawn, he licked Alphina's cheek before standing and stretching. Some were up and about while others were still nestled in there newly made dens. He looked around searching for Roh'rag, he wanted to discuss some issues with the hunting grounds for the wolves and the cats. Sure they were supposed to be working together but there were still boundaries between the prides and packs. He passed out of the den with a huff, "Roh'rag!!!" He called for the other alpha. Fuzz Fuzz

~ Teztro - Fighter - Mate: None ~
Tez was pacing back and forth, he didn't really care for the fact that they had to live with another pack. It made him feel on guard all the time. Before everything had went to chaos he had been looking a mate. Now that would never happen, there was no she wolf alive that would want him now. He cursed the power that he had been granted, he would die one day in a fight with no one to even care.

~Keela - Cub(for now) - Mate: None yet ~
Her tail swished back and forth in her sleep. She dreamed she was chasing after a huge water buffalo. Drool slipped from the side of her mouth as she went to pounce of the giant beasts back.

~ Yukoni - Fighter - None(looking) ~
She gave a soft purring chuckle as she walked by the sleeping cub. She seemed to be having a good dream, when they had first met the other Pride she had wondered were the Cubs parents were and who had took to teach her. She was almost old enough now to choose either hunting or fighting. Yukoni figured Keela would choose hunting when it came down to it. The packs and prides had only been living together for a couple of months now but from what she saw of Keela, hunting was in the felines blood.

~ Lulu - Human - Mate: None(looking) ~
Lulu was in her bean bag chair listening to music. Every once in a while she would sing a few lyrics but other than that she tried to keep silent. She swirled her fingers across the floor and a flower bloomed. Smiling softly she creased the petals of the flower before moving to get another flower pot.

Last edited:
-Roh'Gar-Alpha-Mate:---- -
Roh'gar had been Laying in his Den, Sleeping somewhat until Zerak Had called for him. He stood up, And walked out of his Den. Looking at the other wolfs make their dens. He turned his head in the direction of Zerak's voice. "What is it Zerak?" BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

-David-Human-Mate;None(looking)-
David had been sitting in a recliner, Messing with his Ability. He watched as when he opened his hand, a ball of Pure energy appeared, then as he closed it, it dissipated. he gave a small laugh every time it dissapeared.​

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter
where: a quiet part of the woods
with: nobody

Loki came to a stop as it seemed he was pretty much alone, and he wasn't catching any scents. It was a bit strange to be hunting by himself anyway. He shook his head. No! He had to bring something back. Come on... The quiet forest granted him a sound. And a scent. A gopher, it was, shoveling along the forest floor foliage. Loki stood still, afraid that if he made any movement the gopher would disappear in a flash. He stepped carefully forth. He prayed in his head that his inexperience wouldn't mess this up for him. As he neared a fair distance, becoming confident that he would catch up with it easily once it ran, he made a fatal step. Crack! His heart skipped a beat, having been caught up in the moment. He'd stepped on a twig. The classic tattle tale of the forest. He looked up at the gopher, who stared him back with dark, beady eyes. Will it run? Loki wondered. A terrifying sound split the quiet of the forest as Loki realized the sound was coming from the gopher. What is it doing? Isn't it supposed to run? I don't know! I've never hunted a gopher before! The gopher made a sound that was probably the equivalent of a bark in gopher language. This was enough to scare the living fleas off of Loki. With a surprised and frightened yelp, he ran, tail tucked between his legs.

Log 2: December 7, 2019, past "They have informed me of all they want me to do. I told them that I refused to do such cruel things and they threatened the only family I have...my mother. So I will unfortunately do as they asked, what they don't know if I'll have my own plan in mind if things get out of hand. They have shown me the subjects I will be working with one is but a pup still. The others are, a cheetah, a timber wolf, tiger, a red wolf, and a snow leopard. They also found a human orphan that I'm supposed to experiment on. It sickens me to have to experiment on any of them.

~ Zerak - Alpha - Mate: Alphina ~

He looked up and nodded to him, "One of my hunters informed me of a couple cats hunting on our grounds. I know we are supposed to work together but it wouldn't be good if one of ours or one of theirs slipped it would cause more chaos than needed." He sighed, "I figured I would talk to you before going to the pride leader's."

Lulu stood after and picked the orange Iris, she walked towards David's room. She thought he might like it seems how they had been trapped underground for about three months now. She knocked on the door holding the flower pot to her chest waiting for an answer.

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter
with: nobody

Loki slowed to a trot, panting from his run. The realization of the situation dawned upon him. "Aw, man..." he panted, disappointed in himself. What a silly thing to run from a gopher. It could have had rabies. He thought to reassure himself. But now he was once again on the hunt. He lowered his muzzle to ground, hoping to pick up any kind of trace. A few different scents met him: the scent of squirrel who'd probably been there five hours ago, the scent of some decaying plant, and the scent of... Scattered Jewel Pride? What had they been doing here? Should he be concerned about it? Well, the scent was strong enough for another hunter to notice, and it was somewhat old. So he decided not to think of it. He sniffed the air. The scent of a squirrel hit his nose. A squirrel was small, but it would be something. Loki wanted to return to the camp area as soon as possible, simply because he didn't feel he wanted to be out here at the time. So he took off to find the squirrel.​

Tez decided to go for a run instead of pacing. He glanced around camp and then took off. His nose picked up the scent of one of the other pack, Loki...maybe. He had never been good with names, he veered towards the scent of the other wolf. He wondered what the hunter was up to possibly hunting on his own. He came to a skidding halt when the wolf ran straight in front of him. Yelping slightly as he stumbled to stay standing his paw caught a vine sending him tumbling. "Ow..." He groaned as he stood once more.

Keela heard the faint steps of Yukoni as her scent filled the young tigers nose. She woke up, "M-morning already..."

~ Yukoni - Fighter - None(looking) ~
She nodded, "Yes and your going to have to get used to waking up whenever there is a need for food if you want to be a Hunter." Keela sighed, "Well I know that but I'm hoping things will get back to normal here soon." Yukoni gave her a small smile, "If things were that simple we wouldn't be here..."

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter
with: Teztro

Loki kept running through the forest. He wasn't as scared anymore, but he was caught up with the running. Suddenly, a scent whisked through his nostrils. Before he could recognize it, he found himself face to face with another wolf. Loki jerked backwards trying to avoid crashing into the wolf. He stood panting for a moment before taking a proper sniff. The wolf was of Moon Guardian, and their name was Teztro, if he was correct. "T-Teztro!" Loki stuttered with surprise and lack of preparation. "S-sir!" He quickly added the title on for extra respect. "Sorry!" Loki blabbered out another word as he tried to make up for his irresponsibility as quickly as possible before he could properly apologize. He watched the older wolf stand up, and he tried to say something, but in his rush and fear he could only say "Sorry!" once again.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

- Roh'Gar - Alpha - Mate:---- -
Roh'Gar Listened to him "Well, I do believe that Pack's hunters, and The Pride's Should keep to their own zones. I do find Annoying to know that They are Crossing into our zones." he Sighed aswell. "You should go talk to them about this matter."

- David - Human - Mate: none(looking) -
When Someone knocked on His door, He Doesnt know it it was the way he was sitting on the recliner but, He Fell off it, Making a Audible 'Thunk' . Dispite that, He pushed himself up and dusted him self off has he walked to his door. Once opening it, he was surprised to See Lulu. "Oh, Hi Lulu, Do you need anything?"

Log 3: December 15, 2019, past "I've started running simple tests on each animal and the human child....I feel like a monster. The cheetah, leopard, tiger, red wolf, and timber wolf all have to be strapped down and muzzled. The pup didn't really fight but his eyes continue to haunt me. I don't know why but in the short time I've worked with all of them the pup seems to... understand what is happening and accepts it's fate. It makes me sick to do this experiment, I've already been given several different vials. One is a cancerous type substance, another a toxin, the last one seems to be an enhanced form of rabies...I don't know where they got these and I don't wish to know or even work with them but I am stuck doing just that. Testing will began here shortly once I figure out the full works of each one."

Zerak nodded, "I figured I would talk to you first I know both of us can't leave no telling what might happen if we did." He sighed, "I will head over there now."

Tez stood up and shook his coat free of all the dirt and small twigs he had just picked up. He glanced over at the skiddish wolf, "No you're I should have been watching more carefully." His eyes roamed over the male wolf making sure in his tumble no acid had landed on him. He looked around were the ground now had a hole from were his jaw had slammed into it.

She nodded, "Do you know when the alpha will make me a hunter?" Yukoni shook her head, "No, but I do know it'll be through a test so when a hunter comes for you be ready and don't question them." Keela nodded, "Okay thank you for the advice."

She held out the iris, "I thought you might like this seems how we are trapped down here. It'll give a fresh air type smell and I can keep it alive for as long as you like." She paused for a second wondering if he I even wanted a flower. "If want a different type of flower or vine let me know." She knew she was somewhat babbling but she couldn't help it.

Last edited:
~ Alphina ~ Alpha Mate ~ Mate: Zerak
~Alphina leaned into Zerak's lick before he walked away to find the other Alpha. As he walked away she noticed a peculiar scent, a mix of wolf and cat. At first, she didn't care as the two camps are close to each other, then something happened. She couldn't explain, it's like someone hurt themselves on some kind of plant. She stood up, stretched, and started walking towards the woods. As she walked she noticed that there was a little blood on a thorn, she sniffed the blood and noticed that it was wolf blood. She overheard two of the hunters talking, Teztro and Loki if she was correct, "Shouldn't you two be hunting, not talking?" she asked, forming light so they were in the spotlight.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising colorfrost0 colorfrost0

Teztro looked over as another voice joined them he cocked his head to the side, "I'm afraid you are mistaken Alphina I believe I'm not a hunter I'm a fighter. But you are from the other pack so I wouldn't expect you to fully know yet what all the ranks are for us and it probably doesn't help that I am with one of your Hunters. Is bright green eyes stared at the female Alpha she knew he should probably show more respect of some sort but it felt wrong doing so seems how she was from a different pack. He sighed, "also I can't be a hunter not with the power I have I'd have to eat whatever it was I killed which is why I always eat last even though I'm fighter."

Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter
with: Teztro , Alphina

"Oh, heh, aw wow alright, I.. I'm sorry anyway!" Loki smiled a little bit out of relief. Then, just to be secure his position of not being trouble, he gave a small, quick dip of his head as a small bow of respect. Then, a new voice suddenly appeared. Loki jumped in surprise, not having heard her approach, probably because he was fumbling to apologize to the older wolf and the alpha was already fairly good at stealth, having experience and control over nature.

"A-Alpha!" Loki quickly gave a bow and stood to face her. He lingered a moment, thinking of what to say. But before he even opened his mouth, Teztro was already talking. As Teztro talked, Loki allowed himself to half listen as he prepared an excuse and examined his now brighter surroundings, and he quickly realized he and Teztro were in a spotlight. The Alpha female's powers hadn't ceased to amaze him just yet, and anyone's powers for that matter. He hadn't even the slightest drop of any unnatural power. Loki swallowed his jealousy and turned the rest of his attention to the conversation.

When Lulu Started to Babble, David Started to Smile. "Lulu, Its Fine, I Like it Thanks." He Looked back into his Room. "Do You want to Come in?" David Wasn't worried too much about the mess that he sorta created when he fell off the recliner.

- Tytro - Pup - Mate: none(not looking) -
Tytro Was Still Sleeping In the Den, Sparks Ran over his body, But they weren't hurting him, it almost seemed natural. Nobody was around to see it, it went away after a couple of seconds, He did not wake up, he still slept...

- Roh'Gar - Alpha - Mate:---- -
"Alright, I'll Come to if you want."

~"Sorry for the inconvenience then, still you should be off with the rest the pack and not in the hunting grounds, Teztro," she started as she took away the bright light, "as for you Loki, I am not the Alpha, Zerak is, I prefer to go by my name, Alphina." She started to walk away, her long tail dragging behind her.

~Galahad ~ Leader ~ Mate: none (looking)
~As Galahad walked through the halls of his underground civilization he heard a loud bang. "What in the living hell was that?" he thought to himself. He quickly made his way to where the sound originated, which was two doors down. "Oh my god David you scared me half to death, I thought you had an accident with your power." He said when he saw that all that happened was that David fell off his recliner, "Oh Lulu, I wasn't expecting you to be here." He said with a warm smile.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Fuzz Fuzz

Log 4: December 20, 2019, past "The first test was a failure all the way around...the human child was killed by the cancerous one right off the bat. I tried my best to take out the killing effect of cancer for humans and focus it on the animal DNA but that didn't work. They told me maybe I needed to work with a homeless grown man or woman instead or a child. The red wolf was killed while the white wolf and pup survived. All three cats survived as well, Next I will move on to the toxin, I have a felling it'll kill all of them unless I dumb it down to a very thin toxic. I've been getting to know the pup he is the youngest the is rather friendly. His experiment tag is, Experiment 24FD, but I've grown to calling him Delta and he seems to answer to it. Anyways I better get back to work before they figure out I'm not there.

Zerak shook his head, "No you should stay here that way at least one alpha is here. If any of my pack gives you a hard time you have full right to teach them not to oppose you, or tell me and I'll do it."

He watched her walk away, he wasn't sure if he cared for that female or not. From what he had seen, she seemed snobby to him. Then again he didn't know her story, so who was he to judge. "Anyways hunting grounds aren't only meant for hunters, I was wondering why you were here by yourself."

Lulu blushed slightly, "Oh...I'm I thought I would dropped off a plant for him. I know being cooped up in here can drive people a bit crazy. I've slowly been putting flowers or vines in people's room so they don't feel so trapped." She glanced up at him, "I wasn't really sure what you would like or if you want one." She swirled a finger over her palm and vines twirled together forming a small tree looking form. She let several different flowers bloom on each branch. "Choose one you like and I can make it and put it in a pot."
Fuzz Fuzz Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism colorfrost0 colorfrost0

~"I noticed the scent of a cat in our hunting grounds." She said looking back at him, "I came to see if there was any trouble."

Galahad took a glance over the whole room. "Could I have an Aglaonema?" he asked, "David were you playing with energy again?"
Fuzz Fuzz

Last edited:
Log 5: December 29, 2019, past "Things are not going well, I can't get the toxin to a thin enough solution to where it won't kill every single one of the experiments. Some government men have come in and told me that I need to hurry up on my research there been almost 250 large cat kills and almost 190 wolf kills. That's not my fault that people are dumb enough to try and get close to the large cats or wolves. Those human deaths have only happened in a span of a week it's been told to increase and while I really don't care I'm still being forced to do this experiment. The government people treat these animals like they're nothing but the scum of the world. They punch to the cheetah and the look in its eyes makes me more than frayed to try and experiment on her anymore but I must do so. I'm almost close to a thin enough solution of the toxin to try and inject it into the larger ones but I don't think I will inject it into Delta. Most likely I will just make up a fake report for him unless they keep an eye on me and then I might have to go ahead and inject him with a small portion of it.

He glanced over towards her, "I know which is also exactly why I didn't think a hunter should be on their own." He glanced over to Loki, "Especially one who is as timid as you are, no offense. Just watching out for you really." In Teztro's mind he may not be a fan of the other wolf pack, but if one of his own needed protection then he would do so.

That took her by surprise, "Well in that case which one would you like there are several different ones with the different coloring." She changed the flowers to the aglaonema plants. One had dark green on the outer leaves with a light almost white green inside. Another had speckles all over it of the dark and light green mix. Two had pink and dark green, one with the leaves being pink and the green out lining it and the other the opposite. There were several different ones, with pink and green speck, and then a pink steam and green leaves. Her favorite happened to be the Aglaonema Legacy, it's leaves were always changing it seemed. It was such a dark pink it looked red as it ran through the veins of the green and whitish leaves.​

~She started to get a bit annoyed with the fighter from the other pack. "I don't totally agree with you, but if you were just here to protect him I'll leave you two alone." She stated, bending some of the trees out of her way. While she didn't like the other pack she had to put up with them as there were no other packs still around after the disease struck. She took one last glance at the pair before turning invisible and disappearing completely from sight.
(Kinda forgot that her power was to become invisible and not the power to control light, so that's my fault.)
~He was amazed by the control Lulu had over her powers, as she grew an aglaonema from the pot like nothing. "I personally prefer the red aglaonema for it's simple yet elegant look." He stated still amazed at her power. As he started to walk around the room he decided to pick up the chair that David fell off of. "David, how could you be so reckless?" he asked
Fuzz Fuzz

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter
with: Teztro , Alphina

Timid? Do I really look timid? Loki thought to himself. He looked up at the bigger, older wolf. The acid that dripped from his maw was truly intimidating. Loki looked down at his paws. The same paws that had whisked him away from a gopher. He let out a short sigh of embarrassment towards his own incompetence. He tuned in to Alphina's parting words. Here to protect me...! Loki bit his tongue in order not to let his teeth show. It was his own fault anyways. He watched the elegant wolf leave, parting the trees and disappearing from sight in thin air. Showoff... Loki thought to himself, but then silently scolded himself about thinking such a thought so casually towards a wolf of such high rank. He shook the thought out of his head and he looked back up at Teztro, curious of what the older wolf was going to do next.

David looked to the right a bit "Nooo... I was not..." He looked back into his room. "I was just sitting on the recliner funky..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back