• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising of the Forces(Accepting)

~Galahad ~ Leader ~ Mate: none (looking)
~"It's ok if you were, it's just that pure energy is really a dangerous thing and I don't want anyone here getting hurt." He explained why he asked. He leaned against the wall crossing his arm over his chest. "I couldn't care less if you were, as for the chair, next time don't fall... Wait, it was actually kinda funny, so next time make sure I'm there to watch."
Fuzz Fuzz

Log 5: January 5, 2020, past "Things have went horribly wrong here. As I suspected cheetah is a bad experiment she went bezerk and attacked one of the helpers about three hours after I injected the lower down toxin into her. The Tigers starting get a crazed look in his face but hopefully I can tame that down. The people who I'm working for right now have informed me that they will supply me with more large cats and wolves here soon. I'd rather stop experimenting on these poor animals in general but unfortunately I can't. They tried beating on Delta but I stopped them they only got one hit in after that I took Delta I'm now keeping him personally with me they don't seem to care for that but I don't care. He is just a pup im doing my best not to experiment on him as much as I can but they're still watching my every move I'm lucky to get this out to you whoever finds this. I never really noticed until now but looking into Detla's is like looking into the face of nature itself. It's a bit terrifying especially from just a pup, it's like he understands the world.

~ Zerak ~ Alpha ~ Mate: Alphina ~
Zerak walked back to their den only to find Alphina gone, "Where did she go I was going to ask her to come with me..." His ears dropped slightly, he always wondered if she secretly hated him for killing her father. After all he had been a loner who was just getting ready to join her pack. It had been a few years now though, since that had happened. He loved her with his whole being she was beautiful and smart a perfect match for an alpha. If she had taken over for her father she would have made a wonderful alpha.

~ Teztro - Fighter - Mate: None ~
Tez sighed as he saw the wolf tense up at his words, "Look I didn't mean anything bad by it. I honestly really don't trust the cats and I don't think any of us should be walking around alone and not just because of the cats. Also those damned humans..." He growled slightly and more acid dripped from his mouth.

~ Yukoni - Fighter - None(looking) ~
Yukoni smiled softly, "Good girl alright well I'm going to go and practice fighting more practice with my powers I'll be back." Keela glance at her. "Hey can I come with you I kind of need to work on mine as well and I have a feeling we can probably work well together."

~ Lulu - Human - Mate: None(looking) ~
Lulu laughed so, "Just don't hurt yourself..." She plucked the one that Galahad had chosen and made it grow bigger. " If you'll excuse me for a second I'll go get an actual pot for this little guy here. Unless you want to come along I don't mind" she knew her room was nothing but a deal for plants she had even made herself a hammock out of vines which is where she actually slept. Walking into her room was almost like walking into a tropical rainforest of nothing but plants. The only bad thing about her powers was if she wasn't feeling well every single one of the plants that she made would be the key teller. Before everything went chaotic she was actually studying to be a plant researcher so it was kind of nice that her power is dealed with plants.
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism Fuzz Fuzz colorfrost0 colorfrost0

Last edited:
~ Alphina - Alpha Mate - Mate: Zerak
~ As she approached the alpha den she saw Zerak, while she got closer she noticed that his ears were drooping. "Zerak?" she asked in a concerned voice, "is everything ok?" she asked starting to get worried for her mate. As time passed she realized that she was still invisible and Zarek would probably think that he was hearing voices, so she quickly disabled her power to reveal herself with her long tail behind her and a flower behind her hair.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
~ Galahad - Leader - Mate: none (looking) ~
~ While Lulu stood there making her plant grow bigger she invited him over to her room, "I would love to come with you." he stated.​

- David - human - mate:none (looking) -
David stood where he was, Doing nothing. "Guess ill just stay here... Doing nothing..."

Log 6: January 18, 2020, past "Sorry this is the first time I've been able to blog since the incident on the 5th. They were not joking about bringing me more to experiment on, I know have 6 wolves, tigers and humans. It makes me even more sick to be doing this to innocent people who were told if they survived would be made rich. It's all a lie if any of them survive they will be killed to keep this all hush hush. The same will happen to me. I've now went to work with the rabies. It's a lot harder to deal with seems how it's so deadly to any and all specie's that I work with. Oh, here is a little odd thing that I've come to notice. Things have started to move on there own, or vanish....even Detla has been making weird noise. I want to say it's almost like human sounds but that can't be right...can it?"

Zerak looked up as he heard his voice, he was about to say something when Alphina appeared before him. "Glad to know I'm not going insane..." He shook his head avoiding her question about his well being, "I was going to ask you to come with me to talk about the cats hunting on our grounds."

Yukoni paused, "Okay might work well to train you to climb on different surfaces such as ice and snow." Keela's tail swayed back and forth with joy. "Yay!!! Alright teacher lead the way."

Lulu laughed softly, "You're invited as well silly." She said smiling at him before turning and heading down to her room. She went to open her door and vines came out and wrapped around her, "Ow!!! Stop that I know I left but I wasn't leaving you..." She said smacking the thick vine as it slowly unwrapped itself from her. "Okay now it's safe to come in..." She moved through the door and the receeded back to were they had been the strong scent of flowers and nature filled the air.​

~ Marco - Human - Mate: None ~
Marco knelt down by a little stream of water, dipping a hand in to test it. It didn't burn, he didn't feel any worms, and it looked clean enough. With a cautious movement he looked around slowly. 'Damn animals could be anywhere....' He knew he was in some kind of wolf or feline territory. He just didn't know which one. He pulled down his mask some and kept a look out while drinking the water with haste, having been looking for a day now for some sort of hydration. He intended to take only a little then be on his way but his thirst got the better of him. Before he knew it he had wasted a good amount of time drinking small handfuls while also keeping a look out.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (In case you have a character to spare who isn't occupied, could you have them run into Marco?)

(got just the two!)

Keela and Yukoni walked together, Yukoni's fur ruffled as they were walking towards a stream. "Human...." Keela glanced over, "should we go tell an alpha...." Yukoni shook her head, "No for now our forces and the allinace with the wolves isn't settled yet. Hopefully we can just scare him off. Practice starts now."

Marco finished drinking after another several minutes. As he wiped his mouth and took a closer look around, putting his mask back on. He pulled out his revolver faster than any man or animal could track, firing it in the direction of where he detected movement. The bullet flew in between the two felines, missing them both by several inches. He couldn't see them by any account but he knew something or someone was there. "Show yourself." He called out calmly. "If I haven't killed you..." He added. His revolver cocked itself as he continued aiming it. The gun looked very unique and styled well with his outfit in design, not looking like a traditional revolver. "Probably feline..." He mumbled to himself realizing that wolves weren't this adept at stealth.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (On a phone so no fanciness for now lol)

Yukoni went still and built ice around both her and Keela. Her ears were back but she move forward slowly. "Keep yourself at a none threating stance..." Keela nodded her tail tucked between her legs, she walked forward trying not to shake. She had never been fired at before and it had greatly scared her. The layer of ice the now coated both of their furs was cold to Keela but not for Yukoni.

(I'm always using my phone it's why it usually takes me longer to respond)​

~ Marco - Human- Mate: None ~

Marco kept his guard up for a while longer until he more clearly saw the two cats approaching from a distance. The revolver uncocked itself and he lowered it. They seemed harmless for now but he knew that few, if any, of the wolves and cats didn't have powers of their own. He could tell the blueish one had something to do with ice. As for the smaller one, he hadn't a clue. "What are your names?" He asked calmly. He was a little glad they weren't wolves. He was always more of a cat person.

Yukoni stepped in front of Keela, the human wished to talk...that was odd. "Yukoni... she is Keela.... what are you doing in our lands human. I've half a mind to kill you...."

Marco let go of his revolver, letting it slide into the holster. "Watch your words cat. Between us both my mind is the only one capable of killing." He spoke with a steady and serious tone. "You wouldn't be the first ice queen to threaten me...." He eyed them both. "I just came here looking for water. Resources aren't exactly flourishing these days for humans. And I'm not keen on joining the cowards taking refuge underground." He answered. Some of the water beside him began swirling up and forming into a ball in front of him. "From the looks of things, my best bet is to stick with the wild for now."

Yukoni scoffed at his words, "You humans are the reason for all of this. All because what your governments couldn't think of a better solution other than to set off some wild sickness. That might I add, not only killed us and the wolves off almost but you humans as well." Her tail swished behind her, she wasn't sure if the humans had gained the ability to talk to the animals or if they had gained the ability to talk to humans. The icy layer stayed around both Keela and her. Keela stepped forward, "Why did you not try to find a better solution..." The young cat asked, both of her parents had been killed by the sickness and she wanted to know why the humans had felt that this had been the best solution.​

"If a wolf from one pack wrongs me. Is it right of me to put the blame on a different pack simply because they are wolves?"
Marco replied to Yukoni. He turned his attention to Keela. He took a knee and knelt down in front of her, "The old governments did as they pleased. And not all humans agreed with it." He spoke softly, his golden eyes staring into Keela's. He stood up and made the orb of water soak through his mask so he could drink it. "That is why now I stay away from human leadership." He crossed his arms, looking between the two. "That, and because i wouldn't exactly be a welcomed member of society amongst the humans here if they knew who I was."

~ By the time Zerak asked her to join him on the way to the prides she felt a bullet hit a tree, it felt like the bullet hit her in the chest. "Zerak, there's a human on hunting grounds." She explained before running in the opposite direction. When she got closer to the stream she turned invisible and made sure that any branch was out of the way so she wouldn't make any noise. She saw the human talking with two of the pride members, "Yukoni," she whispered to herself, "you're lucky that you are still on your side of the stream." She started to slowly wrap a vine around the human's leg
Tetro Tetro
~ Galahad - Leader - Mate: none (looking) ~
~ While Lulu started walking towards her room Galahad followed suit. When they arrived at her room her vines wrapped around her, "Wow, you gave your plants live, literally." The room smelt of flowers and pure nature, a smell Galahad hadn't smelt in years. "This is..." He couldn't even finish, he was in awe of all the plants that thrived in the small room. "This is, amazing"

Last edited:

Marco drew his revolver and stepped back to take a stance. The vine around his leg tore apart and a small force pushed out around him as if a barrier were there. "Come out!" He shouted. He fired off five shots lightning fast, the revolver cocking itself making the gun seem semi-automatic. The bullets tore apart chunks of tree and plant life but missed anyone who may have been hiding. By the time the two cats in front of him could realize how fast he shot, the gun reloaded itself and he was ready to fire again. "Don't risk a child's life! Show yourself!" He was referring to Keela, looking around and keeping on his guard.

Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism (You did him a frighten)

~ Every shot that hit the plants was a knife thrust into her heart, she tried her best to heal the plant life. "I meant no harm," she started to explain, "all I wanted was a conversation with you running away." While she was explaining herself she slowly faded back into sight. "Please don't hurt the young." She stepped towards the stream, tall beautiful plants started to flourish from the soil ground. In the end, she made a pathway for herself where no water was seen.
Tetro Tetro

Log 7: January 29, 2020, past "it is as I thought these animals that I've been testing on are slowly starting to show signs of different powers I don't know if it's the fact that I've used all different kinds of the diseases on them or what. The government officials don't know that I've been running the same tests on myself I don't feel like it would be right to do anything otherwise. Delta has actually begin to talk it took me by surprise at first. And it is as I imagined he's very intelligent for being just a pup. The timber wolf has now gotten the ability to become invisible while these powers are ranging from wide variety I'm still trying to figure out how exactly that happened. But maybe I never will know when I run DNA tests on each of them their strength all matched up that's like nothing inside them is changed I'm waiting to find one small change so I can try and prove something but I'm not sure what's going on down here anymore. For now that'll be it I'll let you know what the results are with the rabies.

Zerak took off after her when she ran, he didn't want anything bad to happen to her and as soon as he heard the shots he quickened his pace shadows building around him. "Alphina!!!"

Yukoni jumped back in front of Keela as the shot rang out. This was not how she thought this would go and the human male took her by surprise with his words. As soon as Alphina stepped out she groaned, a wolf of course. Keela stayed crouched behind Yukoni, "Is it over..."

Lulu laughed at how amazed he seemed to be, but she felt that familiar ache in her chest and it made her dizzy. She fell to the floor holding her chest. Her only thought of these spells was there was another nature user somewhere who was as deeply connected to nature as she was. She sent out energy to the one who seemed to feel the pain of nature. She didn't know if they were human, cat or wolf but she didn't care.
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism Tetro Tetro

- Bernard - Human - Mate:none -
Bernard Walked through the woods, unknowing of his current position. He stopped and rested at a tree. He could see the glint of something about 300 meters away. he lifted his rifle from under his duster, and looked through the scope Seeing quiet a commotion. He fired at the ice barrier, Due to the guns built in suppressor, The shot only sounded like someone was stepping on a stick in the forest. but when it hit the ice barrier it made a 'Thwak' He continued to look through the scope​
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Tetro Tetro Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Yukoni turned her head sharply as a bullet slammed into the other side of her ice barrier. "Was this your plan all along?!?" She growled slightly glancing at the man they had just been talking to. Her ice barrier shattered and she quickly worked to make a new one. The area around her turned cold and the plants withered around her. Keela backed away and jumped into a tree turning invisible as she did so. There was to much shooting and she wasn't used to it.

He ran out into the open standing next to Alphina right as the cat Yukoni's ice barrier shattered. He glared towards where the bullet came from. "Be safe my love," He licked her cheek before vanishing into the shadows of the woods. Silently making his way towards the man who had shot at Yukoni.​

- Bernard - Human - Mate: None -
He noticed a wolf start to move in the direction of him. "That's not good..." he mumbled. He Shot off two silenced shots near the oncoming wolf before it disappeared. HE Looked to the opposite side of the area he was at. He closed his eyes, and he teleported. It was a silent teleport. but it left a Slight Aura Around his former position and would remain there for about 3 more minutes.​

~ Zarek caught up to her, faster than she expected, and she was glad that he did. "I can see you are still as powerful as you were when we were younger." She stated, staring at him until he vanished into the shadows. Alphina wasn't at all startled by the other human who shot at Yukoni, she heard about some humans traveling in pairs, killing wolfs and cats from a distance. She was though a bit hurt when the plants started to wither around them. As the human teleported away she noticed a presence suddenly appear. "Where do you think you're going?" she said to herself before blocking the human's way except back toward them
Fuzz Fuzz BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Yukoni glared at the man they had been talking to. "You said you were alone..." She growled at him. Keela stayed up in the trees unseen by any who would look for her.
Zerak quickly followed the scent of the human and re appeared next to his mate. "We don't want a fight, we want a cure and I would imagine you humans would want that as well..." He growled at the man in the duster.

She tried to stand back up but then felt cold. "What on Earth is going on..." She held her hand to her chest as her vines wrapped around her to help her stand. "I don't know who has the connection to nature but they need to learn better control..."

- Bernard - Human - Mate: none -
Bernard looked back at the wolfs. "Shit..." he switched the fired mode to Auto on his rifle, it made a 'click'. He quickly Raised the gun at them "There is no cure,That i know of" He Began to slowly walk backwards. "I am just a Random guy, just trying to survive."

Marco remained calm and kept his stance and guard up as everything went on around him. He listened and watched carefully, evaluating the situation. When Bernard spoke about being a "random guy, just trying to survive." he scoffed and laughed partially. 'And here I thought I made bad life decisions.' He thought to himself. "We have ourselves here a Mexican stand off. Being the only Mexican here, I am obliged to inform you, compadre," He gestured to Bernard, "That if you don't switch the firing mode on that rifle you'll be the last surviving thing in this area..." He kept his guard up so no one could catch him by surprise. "Unless you wanna find out the hard way who the quicker draw is?" He focused on the man's rifle, keeping in mind that there were some others there he had to watch out for. "So what's say we all just calm down and not make any sudden movements. Sound good?" He looked at everyone.
Fuzz Fuzz BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back