• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising of the Forces(Accepting)

~ Marco - Human - Mate: None ~

Marco watched as everything calmed down from the ice cat knocking out the fire wielding alpha. He ignored the words spoken to him as he picked up Keela, carrying her away while the now cooked piece of meat floated beside him. Before anyone could object he made the trees around them all break and fall. They landed perfectly behind himself, making sure no one was harmed, and blocked anyone from being able to see or follow them before Marco made a quick and quiet escape. He was heading to where he last remembered the bunker was. The further from everyone else the better and it would help him find the twins he needed.

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter
where: a quiet part of the woods
with: Teztro

Loki took a small step back as an extra precaution not to be in the path of the acid that dripped from Teztro's jaws. The big wolf did have a point. D@mn it, I wish I had some kind of power like everyone else so that I could protect myself... He sighed in his mind. Just let things flow along...

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

((SORRY I MYSTERIOUSLY WENT INACTIVE I HAVE NO EXCUSE!! And also I thought I'd posted but I guess I didn't! Here's a short reply to get things along...))

- David - Human - Mate: None(Looking)-
"the only reason I'm going up is because I've been cramped in here for so long."
He Turned in the direction of his room. "I'm going to go grab my gun, Meet you at the entrance Xander." He walked off in the direction of his room. once inside he searched the room for his gun. when he finally found it he mumbled to himself "my father said these were powerful... Just like my powers..." he grabbed the holster and put it on. attempting to to spin the gun and land it in the holster... he failed... lets leave it at that. when he did put in the holster,he started to make his way to the entrance of the bunker.

- Bernard - Human - Mate: none-
He held his rifle tight. at 400 meters, a human couldn't hear the shot, and a wolf or cat could hear the shot as if it was in the 100 meters away. he stared through the scope as things began to go south. The safety was off, his finger slipped when a shot was fired in the distance. 1 bullet was shot, landing in between them all. "Shit..." He turned to the origin of the sound, then back at the crowd, who he assumed was looking at him. he then proceded to teleport towards the shot.​
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism Tetro Tetro

Log 12: April 15, 2020, past "They have figured out that I was hiding a cure...they know Delta contains it not I but Delta they forced their way into my private office and destroyed everything trying to find him. What they don't know is I had already figured that they'd find out soon and I released him beforehand. Two wolves have gotten loose and have changed almost 20 of the employees here things are going south and I'm about to leave as well I've already got everything set up to where I can escape from this place. I may not make it though I just hope Delta and finds the right people and that he survives. Oh before I leave, I figured out what I was feeling....not only are the animals getting powers but so are we... From the looks of it each animal has two and we humans get one. I figure it's the change on the animals dna that has done this effect...we humans are changing with them. The increase of the large cat and wolf population is because the world is changing...Everything is and the humans who don't change with it won't survive.The government won't find me but I'll most likely be shot in the midst of what is about to fully be unleashed on this Earth. For now I will leave and walk on my newly earned paws. If I come across humans in the chaos I will do my best to help them, but my blood does not hold the cure it can only prolong the effects of the rabid disease that is about to fall upon this world. Log ended. Now to start my new life."Screenshot_2017-07-05-07-17-19.png

~ Keela - Hunter soon - Crush on Marco ~
Keela slowly came back to, her eyes opened and she smelled him. "I...I still haven't gotten your name...." Her voice was faint but she had a small smile.

~ Kaylos - Alpha - Mate: Open ~
Kaylos was out cold at the other alpha dragged his body back to their main base of camp.

~Yukoni - Fighter - Mate: Open ~
Yukoni ears laid back as her alpha called her reckless. She figured she would be reprimanded later once the talk with wolves was done. She didn't care for the human taking Keela but she knew she couldn't help her. Yukoni came upon Zerak and Alphina, "Come with me one alpha will speak to you the other....I...just knocked out cold..." She swayed slightly, Zerak moved quickly helping her steady herself.

~ Zerak - Alpha - Mate: Alphina ~
"What happened, where is Keela and how did you take out an alpha..."
He helped Yukoni stay steady, once she found her balance he backed off, "Lead the way then."

~ Xander - Human - Mate: Open ~
Xander nodded to Galahad before turning and walking away. He already had his weapons on him, he headed for the gate and waited for David to get there which didn't take long. "I'm kind of excited to see what the world has become! What about you?"

~ Ruth ~ Lone Human ~ Mate: Open ~
She sighed watching the bodies burn, "Once life was good, we lived in not such perfect harmony. But things were bearable, now things have become insane...." She talked to herself sighing company would be nice so she didn't feel like she was going insane. She felt a pair of eyes on her and quickly grabbed her gun turning, a deer froze and then took off. She sighed deeply, "Should have killed it I'm getting low on food..." She grabbed her water canister and groaned, "Well shit..."

~ Teztro - Fighter - Mate: None ~
Loki was like an open book, Teztro chuckled, "Give it time I bet you got a power hidden somewhere and it's probably pretty awesome!"
Fuzz Fuzz colorfrost0 colorfrost0 Tetro Tetro Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism (I'm back guys sorry... I lost my writing skills for a bit. Well I guess the ain't skills cuz their not very skill full buuuut main thing I'm back :D ))

Last edited:

Marco slowed once they got to a seemingly empty neighborhood, noticing Keela was waking up, and hid in between two houses. He sat down and slumped against one of the walls with Keela in his lap. "My name is Marco." He took a bite of his lunch as he answered. "You killed an animal of that size on your own and took on that alpha. I'm impressed." He smirked and rub her head. "I like you. I think I'll keep you." He continued eating before offering her a bite.

Keela blushed slightly, "Um...alpha wasn't happy that I helped a human... He despises humans so much...he is mean in general." Hearing him say he wanted to keep her made her happy but also a bit sad, she really didn't belong to either pride. Though she had been forming a bond with Yukoni...

Tetro Tetro

- David - Human - Mate: None (looking) -
When he walked up to the entrance xander was already waitng."Yeah, i truly wonder what the world has become." he walked over to the area where one would open the entrance. "Plus, It beats sitting in here all Day" He pressed the button for it to open (or how ever you open this thing) As it opened he walked back to Xander. "We have 12 hours before galahad comes out to find us, lets make the most of this."

- Bernard - Human - mate: none -
After teleporting a few times and just beginning to go into an all out sprint towards the exit of this forest, he was tired of this forest, he had already wasted 2 bullets here, and he only had 8 left in the mag, but he had another mag with him. but 18 rounds ain't gonna last. he kept running as fast as he could, mainly towards the gunshot. but out of this forest aswell.​

"I see no reason why you should stay with a group who harbours so much hate. Besides, you'll have a much bigger adventure tagging along with me" Marco scratched behind her ear. "I need help finding some people also, and you seem very capable." He continued flattering her, almost flirting as he pet her more. He needed to find the twins as soon as he could. With the cat and wolf hostility the last thing he wanted was to get caught having to fend for himself against a group of angry animals with powers.

Keela purred as he scratched behind her ears, she really could get used to this. "Well..." she paused as he scratched more, it felt heavenly, "I guess I can come along with you. You'll be able to find the twins a lot faster." She was still in pain but she could handle it if she had to. "Also don't want you starving out here..." Tetro Tetro

Xander nodded, "After you!!!" he said excitedly, his hand was on his katana though just for good measure.

Ruth sighed and went to grab a bucket of water she had throwing it over the burnt up bodies. She looked up to the sky watching the smoke rise, "Well...I better get a move on it before I attract unwanted attention..." Fuzz Fuzz

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter

Loki blinked with a little surprise. Am I really that readable? Well of course he was, with all the moping he was doing. Loki smiled to show his appreciation of the wolf's attempt. "Yeah, I hope so." He replied to him, his tone tinged with a bit of embarrassment. You stupid! You shouldn't have said hoped! Now you look even more pitiful. "Anyway, so, what are you doing out here?"

He chuckled, "You really will do fine Loki and as for why I'm out here, one really was because I didn't thing a wolf should be on it's own and two, humans or cats could turn on us." He said with a small shrug, "No wolf on his own I guess." colorfrost0 colorfrost0

Last edited:

Marco nodded and shifted Keela off of him gently before standing. "Can you sniff out any nearby humans? I can't remember exactly where the bunker is." He crossed his arms and waited, looking around to make sure the coast was clear of any crazy infected humans. His excitement built up as things kept going smoothly enough, until a strong smell of burning flesh hit his nose. "...." He took out his gun knowing that smell very well.

- David - Human - Mate: None (looking) -
David Drew his Hand gun And walked out as the Door opened, He kept it at his side in case of anything, like a rabid human. "looks clear.." He holster the gun, keeping his hand on it as he made his way out of the area.

- Bernard - Human - mate: none -
Bernard Was running through the woods until he came to an opening, which was also a cliff, but he could see a Town Not far from where he was. He could See Smoke rising from it, He wasn't that far away, only about 300 meters to the town, He seemed slightly relived to see shelter.. Until the Smell of burning flesh hit him.​

~ Alphina - Alpha Mate - Mate: Zarek ~
~ "Was it Phobos or Kaylos that caused the fires?" She asked. The alpha male started to walk around the area, wherever she walked new plants emerged from the ground, flourishing even more than the ones that were killed.

Keela inhaled sharply as he put her down, he may have done so gently but it still hurt her side. She nodded, "Ah..." She crinkled her nose at the scent of burning flesh both animal and human. "I...smell...'' Her head turned one way, "A female off in that directions and..." she padded over in a different direction, "The scent of two males seems to have just appeared...I wonder if their power is cloaking..." She cocked her head to the side a bit curious and scared at the same time.

~ Kaylos - Alpha - Mate: Open ~
Kaylos body was dropped and his eyes fluttered open slowly, he shivered a bit still cold from Yukoni's burst of ice and snow. He growled, "Now were is the treacherous feline Keela..."

~Yukoni - Fighter - Mate: Open ~
Yukoni sighed, "It was both of them... Phobos tried using his to our burn Kaylos's." She said the female alpha.

~ Zerak - Alpha - Mate: Alphina ~
"Well I think we can all thank you for putting out that fire..."
He wished he was joking but if the forest had burnt down then were would they all go? Their cover would be gone and they would have to search for a new home, hopefully not full of rabid beasts.

Xander grinned taking in a deep breath, the sun shown brightly on his paled skin from being underground for what seemed like ages. He threw his hands up in the air with a big stretch, "Ah man this fells wonderful!!!"

She was also low on fresh water, while she had a bucket or two to put the fire out she didn't have any spare fresh water. She grabbed a bucket with a lid and hole in the top that was full of gas and tossed it on the fire. The fire zoomed up to the sky and could probably be seen she didn't care if there were other normal humans that would be wonderful. "I guess while this is burning I'll go see about some water..." she paused for a second, "Second thought...I better watch this...even if humans are gone no need to burn down these house that remain on accident..."

Fuzz Fuzz Tetro Tetro Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

~Perun~ Silver Blood Wolf~ Lead Hunter~ Mate: Open ~
Perun (Peh-Roon.) Is taking a stroll through the Silver Blood Hunter Training Grounds. He wonders when a new set of trainees will come. His mind drifts of to his parents and he wonders if they are proud of the Wolf he has become. With his mind wondering he ends up walking straight into the tree trunk. "Perun whats wrong with you? You need to keep a straight head."

Loki
male/silverblood/hunter

"Oh, that makes sense. Would you like to-" Loki stopped as he remembered Teztro's earlier words when he was conversing with the female Alpha. "help me find something that I can hunt down?"

- Bernard - Human - Mate: none -
He went prone and looked through the scope of his rifle, Examining the town for any signs of life. He spotted something wove through the edge of his scope but went behind a building before he could identify it. still, he continued to look through the scope.

- David - Human - Mate:none(looking) -
"its so green...."
He was looking at the trees, until he spotted some smoke. "hey, There's something burning over there, want to go check it out?"

Xander nodded, "Yeah never know it could be a human or humans who managed to live through all of this..." He grabbed his katana just in case it was something worse.

Ruth came back around the building holding her canteen, "If I'm lucky there will be water near here..." Her shotgun was slung over her shoulder.

He gave Loki a small grin, "It's fine, I'm used to it. I either eat last or hunt my own. So I don't mind helping you find something to hunt. I might be able help you corner it as long as i don't bite it we are good." colorfrost0 colorfrost0 also ready for Delta anytime!!! XD ))

Last edited:
- Bernard - human - mate: none -
Bernard watched as the woman came out from from around the building. keeping his scope on her, he wasn't sure if this person was hostile or not.... well Who is 'Freindly' he didn't trust many people. and he would shoot a person if it meant he could eat.

- David - Human - Mate: none-
"Well, Lets go Check it out."
He began to walk in the direction of the smoke.​

Xander smiled a bit excited about finding some new possible people, in the back of his mind he hoped it would be his sister but things would never be that simple. His hand still rested on his katana ready for any possible fight that may be heading their way. "If it is another person or people do you think it would be safe for us to move up from our bunker or them to come with us back to the bunker?" he asked glancing at David.

She felt like she was being watched but she wasn't sure by what, off to the left of her she heard the sound of something snapping and remembering that a deer had darted off that way she lifted her shot gun aimed and fired. You could hear a sharp cry as it slammed straight into her target, the deer. She grinned, with her accurate shooting it enhanced her vision and hearing, it was why she never missed her target. "Food...good." She changed directions to go get the deer instead, water could wait.​

- Bernard - human - mate: none -
When the Shot was fired, he jumped slightly, tensing up, pulling the trigger on his rifle. Only thing that was heard as a "TWACK" when the bullet hit the building. "Shit..."

- David - human - mate: open -
as he was walking he heard a shotgun go off. "shots..." he put his hand back on his revolver preparing for anything.
(sorry i meant to get this out earlier, but went to sit on my bed and just passed out.)​

(haha it's fine Fuzz Fuzz I've done that couple of times!!!! XD ))

Xander frowned quickening his steps, "They could be in trouble!!!"

She jerked backwards as a bullet slammed into the building she was still close to. "What the..." She glared raising her shotgun in the general direction of where the shot came from, "YOU WANNA COME OUT AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF OR TRY SHOOTING AT ME AGAIN!!!" She yelled at the unknown person.​

- Bernard - Human - Mate: none -
Anything that was going through Bernard's mind was 'Fuck this, i'm out.' He teleported away a tad deeper in the woods, but he was out of sight from the person.

- David - Human - Mate: none -
As they were getting closer to the smoke he heard someone yelling. "Someone is mad, Sounds like a woman. Perhaps its the person you are looking for?"

Xander shrugged, "um...if it is her then we might want to wait for her to calm down..." He said with a bit of a nervous laugh, whenever his sister got mad she could be rather scary.

She frowned when no one came out and the feeling of being watched vanished. "First actual person to find and they shoot at me...am I that scary or what." She sighed placing her shotgun back in place. Not that she wanted to admit it, but she was rather lonely. She tucked some hair behind her ear and went for the deer she had killed. Maybe it was best she was alone all the time getting attachments in this world was probably stupid to do nowadays. Fuzz Fuzz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back