• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Return (Open) {Pref Female}

Verburmite

Iron Legion King, Bloodmonger, Streamer.
The Outsider: Hello, I am coming back into civil life as a person who was alone for most of his life. In a forest where his parents left him all I know is how to speak and how to look. Other then that I act like a animal. Train me, teach me, adopt me, Figure out what happened. You may do what ever you want with this body of mine and figure out who left me or to find my powers other then that you can have a relationship with me.

Traits: Kind, Caring, Dence, Wild, Scared, Scarred.

Intro: A boy with black hair and dirt all over him is he is uncleaned, he is young about 12 or 10 he looks scared and could cry at any moment because of the noises. By his side you see a pitch black wolf that has blue eyes and clearly cares about the boy he is next.
d08751667396043a845a115d518861e4.jpg

Attachments

• 454092-bigthumbnail.jpg
    454092-bigthumbnail.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back