• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Return of the Mages

Elffri3nd

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Type(s)
The world was in despair and darkness flooded the land. Mages of terrible and dark magic, creatures straight from myth and ancient species tormented civilizations. Kingdoms offered sacrifices to this threat. Kings offered their daughters and their eldest sons to end the violence. Nothing that they did could stop this terror. Had this dark cult succeeded in its goals they would have summoned the thirteen demons of destruction that would have destroyed the world. However, Mages of purity gathered in the worlds time of need and pushed back the evil that threatened to destroy it. Together they forged a long-lasting order to ensure that evil would never come so close to destroying the world ever again.

However, as the order was seen less important they disbanded and the evil that was fought back for so long found its way into the hearts of man. Now the world is once again in need. While the enemy may seem small and powerless now, they will grow in power and they will once again attempt to summon the thirteen demons of destruction. Do you have what it takes to save the world or destroy it?

You must gather a band of heroes and do everything you can do, everything in your power to stop the threat, or if you are evil you must find mages that share your values and strike down those in charge. Some may even follow after the original dark ones and wish to summon the great demons. However,

the only way for the great demons to be summoned is by using the Book of Chaos, which was lost in the great fight between the Order and the Dark ones.

Some back ground info on the order:

The order of white mages had pure and primal powers; light, darkness, water, fire, earth, wind etc.. The heads of the order, the riders as they are called, each look after the lower parts of the order to make sure that everything is running smoothly. The members contacted each other in the plane of the mind, and held their meetings telepathically so that their enemies didn't learn any important order secrets.

Some back ground info on the dark ones:

The dark ones were anyone and any species, they wished to summon the demons to remake the world in their image. Nothing could get in their way, and nothing could stop their dream until the arrival of the order. They hated the morals and laws of the world and they believe the only way anything could be solved was by remaking the world in their image.

The role play will be driven by the community and will have arcs for the plot suggested by people with in, as long as they are appropriate for the game.

Colt556 said:
Sorry, FT is about the only fandom I can be a part of. I aint got the time to actively participate in other RPs. Good luck though.
Thanks for everything, if this is gets up and going, you're always welcome to join

Cool, when we have a few more people I will start it.

Last edited by a moderator:
15130212421_9e6f859f88_n.jpg

This is Winter Grey, better known as "Lady Grey." She is ostensibly a Dark Mage, but reality is a little more complex than that. Her true element is Earth, and her special power is Seed, a.k.a. "fairy dust," a soul-sensitive nanoparticle that responds to thoughts and can do whatever she wants it to, more or less. Dark Magic is considerably more potent when transmitted by Seed, which makes it all the more curious why she rarely uses her Dark powers. She is known to speak cordially with Light Mages, rendering her true allegiances suspect. Whoever she is allied with, she is shaping up to be a major player in the coming conflict.

Thinslayer said:

This is Winter Grey, better known as "Lady Grey." She is ostensibly a Dark Mage, but reality is a little more complex than that. Her true element is Earth, and her special power is Seed, a.k.a. "fairy dust," a soul-sensitive nanoparticle that responds to thoughts and can do whatever she wants it to, more or less. Dark Magic is considerably more potent when transmitted by Seed, which makes it all the more curious why she rarely uses her Dark powers. She is known to speak cordially with Light Mages, rendering her true allegiances suspect. Whoever she is allied with, she is shaping up to be a major player in the coming conflict.
I can't wait for this to be a thing, and that post makes me excited.

Thinslayer said:

[QUOTE="Stern LuLuLu]it sounds fun I will join

[/QUOTE]
So, I have something for you two to think about. We need arcs for the plot, do you guys have an idea for the first arc? If not I will come up with something.

Aeshae said:
Hey I'd love get in on this if you'll have me!
Wyatt said:
So, I have something for you two to think about. We need arcs for the plot, do you guys have an idea for the first arc? If not I will come up with something.
Of course! Also^

I just saw your a new member! Welcome to rpnation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on how you want it to play out, here's a suggestion: there's rumors that some members of the Dark Ones have been creating demons (puppets/automatons/ etc basically not the real things) themselves in attempts to find other ways of summoning the demons without the book. This would be them performing research of some kind in a hidden area that eventually poses a problem to the main cast. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back