• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ

Blxebxll

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Recipient
them
have u seen the news?
them
hey! Answer ur phone and turn on the TV!
them
nvm don’t answer the phone just click the TV on...Click the TV on!
me
huh? ur confusing me it’s like 2 in the morning atp I just think ur drunk man...This is ur second time doing this to me and im not falling for this prank crap agn
them
bro, listen, im not joking this is irl crazy shit going on. Just turn on ur tv and everything will explain itself.

Everyone got a similar text message from friends or family. You tumble out of bed, or you just walk through the door after a long day of work and turn on the TV. As the TV light slightly blinds your tired eyes you hear gunshots through the TV, β€œThe president’s been shot! Oh my Gosh!” you rub your eyes and turn the TV volume up. What did you just hear? You then hear silence and then someone walks in front of the camera stationed in the conference room, β€œWelcome to the government takeover. It’s either you're with the movement or you're not.” The person in front of the camera has a disturbing ghost mask on and his voice is distorted. You see multiple people walking to stand behind him, β€œYou have three options, join us, stay neutral and live somewhat peacefully, or go against us and die.” The ghost man continued, β€œPlease know that we won’t hold back because of who you are or what you look like, you will die. So welcome to the Resistance.” You heard a few people chuckling behind him before the camera clicked off and you were left staring at a black screen.

You heard whispers of these things happening before, but you never thought it would really happen. Of course, there were news reports about mass shootings happening almost every day and protests were so common that police practically slept in front of the government buildings.
Now that this government takeover is in the works, how are we going to protect ourselves from other international threats? More importantly, what are you going to do? What side are you going to pick? More importantly, how are you going to survive?
So, what will you do? Are you going to openly accept dying or try and go on the winning side? Either way you have to make a choice in order to survive.
They called everyone to go to their city halls to see the video from who they now call β€˜Ghost Man’. Firstly, there are a few questions the public are dying to know, why was the president holding a conference meeting at 2 in the morning and why is the man wearing a mask? You still have a few hours to get yourself together and think things through. All you hear are the words echoing in your head, β€œWelcome to the Resistance.”

Hey!
Thanks for clicking on here! This is a rp based off of the purge but somewhat different. I don't use discord so it's not going to be used to get this rp going. I'll jot down the rules and the get another thread going for the CS if there's some interest.

Rules:
  • Follow RPN rules
  • No bullying
  • If you have any issues or questions my DM's are always open
  • No controlling a players character(s) unless you've been given permission.
  • Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back