• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Resistance (SN)

Flutterby

standard-issue human

Hi there, Flutter here

:)

Looking for a small group of special people.

Here's the deal. I came from a horse sim game called Ponybox. They recently updated the whole thing, combining all their communities and making game play more involved, that kind of thing.. they also dropped the section that kept me there (I could never get engaged enough in the game), the RPG forum. Prior to the updates, I played on the smallest server where there were about 10 RPers, we all knew each other and when someone posted a new thread, about half of us would join and each game had different combination players but we were a whole little unit. We were a tight knit group and an RP was never dropped, and it wasnt about each person's individual character, it was about seeing where the plot would go and how we could write about it. Anyway, it was a really cool vibe and I miss it.

So, Im looking for a small group (probably 6-8) of committed players. When I say committed, I dont mean committed for a few days, or a few weeks.. I mean youre in it for the long haul. I want an RP where theres actually time for the characters to build relationships and do things and all that jazz. Dont think I can handle another dropped RP. Thats the pet peeve here, if you cant tell.

Also, you gotta be able to write a good sentence, and varied sentences. Im not looking for a novella when you post, but give a good paragraph with some real stuff in it.

Im not really picky about characters, but you have to keep in mind what the plot is while writing yours. If the plot requires characters work together to solve a problem, an anti-social butthole who refuses to be around any people ever probably isnt the best idea.

just realized how much Ive already typed, sorry about that, but to the real deal

The Plot

Supernatural beings walk among humans everyday, but they have their own secret world. This world is controlled by the High Council, a group of powerful wizards. They make the laws, and the punishments. All seems well, but a resistance is stirring. Supernaturals are tired of being told where to live, where to go, who to love. It isnt until the sister of one of the Councilmen gives a prophecy that they really begin to worry..

The prophecy predicts the coming of the leader of the rebellion. The witch who gave it was killed in a mysterious accident to prevent the spreading of the prophecy. But word travels fast, and the unhappy subjects soon begin watching for the signs. The prophesying witch left behind a cursed, forbidden child. The child, now 18, is squirming in the grasp of her powerful uncle and begins meeting up with other like-minded kids. With a curse hovering over one of their members, the group doesnt have a lot of wiggle room. So what happens when they stumble upon the clueless Chosen One?

There is a lot to this plot, and its hard to put it into a summary but there you go lol

If interested, post below! Just remember all the stuff I said up at the top.

I'd be up for finding a group and trying some fantastical stories. What kind of magical beings are we talking about by the way, is it just wizards and witches or are other creatures of the night getting thrown into the mix too?

@Dogmatic99 Any creature that can blend in with humans with relative ease: vampires, witches, werewolves, people with control of the elements, etc.

As GM, i would play as the niece from the plot, the “Chosen One" will be picked from CS sent to me, once I post the thread. If theres enough interest, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back