• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Republic of Lyceria -A Roman Republic Themed RP-

To those wanting to be Provincial leaders or Military leaders (Or a combination of the above) please Check the lore and add a claim section to your app. You can make multiple claims but be reasonable and understand many places with a large military presence have it for very valid reasons. I wont reply to a over zealous claim by denying the app but I will chat with you to find a more reasonable claim
Thank you!
(Info here Nation Building - The Republic of Lyceria (Lore and Information) )

Also, to answer more questions, there will be two main 'sections' to the RP (For most of the time) One being the problems out in the provinces and dealing with them as well as sorting out their owns lives and the like and the other being the political intrigue, alliances, enemies, fallout and other such happening in hte Capital, including reaction to the events out in the provinces. These two sections will constantly overlap, interact and influence each other and if anyone tries to grab a little too much power, there could be some sever changes to that particular Format. Ask me any questions you want.

Also interested. Has anything of note already gone on, or...

If there is, could you please give a summary?

Thank'ee for reading this. xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back