• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Rehabilitation Experiment: A BEASTARS Story

5442c3670a556582d538f8d6e758ca8bc2282269r1-473-600v2_hq.jpg
Name: Kathryn "Katie" Laurence
Species: Badger
Subspecies/Breed: Honey Badger

Appearance: A tall and slender gal, Katie has long grayish-white hair (unlike the picture), that is often in a loose and straight ponytail. She has vibrant purple eyes, small and round ears, long golden claws, and a maw full of sharp little razor fangs. She tends to wear aptly fitted clothing, with a preference for summery colors.

Crime Details: Assault, Domestic Violence
Katie is imprisoned for attacking her boyfriend, a rabbit, in a fight. Her abusive past and trust issues made her anger hard to control, as the couple got into a physical altercation that ended in him badly wounded. Katie had bit off his right hand, as well as leaving several other deep bite and claw marks. This, however, was not her first offence. The couple had been suffering for awhile as Katie had recently begun Hormone Replacement Therapy and her personality had gone completely south due to the hormonal changes. They fought constantly, occasionally getting physical until her final tipping point. Katie believes to this day that she was in the right, and has no remorse for what she had done.

Family Life: Kathryn grew up in an average family, with 3 sisters and a brother. Life was good, with nearly no problems in her youth. As a child, her family knew she was different. As a young boy, Kathryn was considered an oddity. She would play with her sisters' toys when alone. When caught however, her parents would have none of it, convinced it would turn their son gay or inhibit her socially. They would lock her in her room with only boy toys, and things began to spiral. It started with just the toys, but then became something even worse. They would keep Katie away from her sisters, telling the girls lies about her so they would dislike their 'strange' brother. Being children, of course they believed it. Once puberty hit, Katie's entire world began to crumble even more. She began to grow secondary male characteristics and sank into a huge depression. Nothing felt right, everything went upside down. She was basically ostracized from most of her family, locked in her room most of the time. She wasn't allowed outside, her parents fearing backlash from the community for having a 'freak' child. The second Katie turned 18, she was kicked from her parents' residence with nothing but the clothes on her back and a small bag of belongings. She was left on the street to die until a good high school friend of hers took her in. Katie and him ended up dating after awhile of living together.

Other:

Last edited:
spacepossum spacepossum
As a trans person, I feel like... I feel like you meant mood swings, instead of personality. Otherwise, the character is ok. I can make a small exception for Katie's lack of regret, and assume she might have told a little fib in the visitor's room when Sami asked if she felt remorse, because she saw a ticket out of prison for something she sees as totally defensible.
She's accepted.

spacepossum spacepossum
As a trans person, I feel like... I feel like you meant mood swings, instead of personality. Otherwise, the character is ok. I can make a small exception for Katie's lack of regret, and assume she might have told a little fib in the visitor's room when Sami asked if she felt remorse, because she saw a ticket out of prison for something she sees as totally defensible.
She's accepted.
yes you do go through mood swings but your personality also changes a little bit due to how the hormones affect your specific physiology.

I am trans myself

Ok, I was just worried and anxious that you might not be, but that's, thankfully a silly thing to be worried about!
Edit: I get worried about a lot of things, don't... worry about that, I'm just an extremely anxious person. Who can admit when there are things he doesn't fully know about certain topics, like this one. I hecked up, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Ok, I was just worried and anxious that you might not be, but that's, thankfully a silly thing to be worried about!
Edit: I get worried about a lot of things, don't... worry about that, I'm just an extremely anxious person. Who can admit when there are things he doesn't fully know about certain topics, like this one. I hecked up, sorry about that.
youre completely fine ^^
I totally understand the worrying issue <3

Bumping to first page pls.
Abyss's reservation expired yesterday, but I wasn't on to remove it from the first post. That's fixed now.

Sorry for the silenece. Things got a little...well let just say tense and a family member needed consouling. Everyone is fine but a friend of this family member got hurt just for someone. This person is safe but we are now on the tense side of things. We are calming down now and I just wanted to say sorry for being MIA. But I'm here now. I mostly backed off to allow others to post but then that happened.

Name: Ian Kennedy tumblr_ot1l09SwDG1ql9789o1_400.png
Species: Vulture
Subspecies: Bearded Vulture

Appearance: He is not very tall and rather chubby. His eyes- despite looking rather unsettling- have a sense of earnestness to them. He is extremely awkward around other people, something that manifests as a nervous clicking noise he makes with his tongue whenever he's around strangers. He usually just wears whatever's comfortable, namely jeans and hoodies.

Crime details: He attacked his sister during his graduation. She had been giving a speech on stage, something about how she was proud of her fellow classmates for making it this far. But something she said struck a chord withing Ian. "Now I know most of you have worked hard to get here-" And that look, that stupid smug grin she had as she stared at him- she had no idea how hard Ian had worked, how much he tried to surpass her, how much he wanted all the love and attention she had- she didn't deserve it, she never put in any effort, she never had to endure the scorn he did- and before he knew it, Ian was lunging at his sister. She survived the attack, a large missing chunk of her shoulder being the only major injury. When Ian was questioned, he does admit to regretting his actions.

Family life: He lived in a relatively well-off household, his parents both being respected members of the community. He also has a sister, who he absolutely despised. She was, and still is the more talented of the two- something that Ian had hated her for. This was because his parents would constantly pit the two against each other, with the winner getting praise and the loser simply receiving dissapointed looks. You can guess which of the two siblings won more. Years of trying to one up his sister and failing every time caused Ian to act out in frustration, skipping classes and hanging out with less reputable characters at school. This only resulted in more isolation from his family, with his sister's scorn only increasing in severity.

Other: He was adopted by a family of goats, with his sister being a year older than him.

Last edited:
Name: Marie Saxe
Species: Peafowl
Subspecies/Breed: Green Peafowl
Appearance: She has a slender, yet strong build. Her crest stands tall, and she carries herself with confidence. The markings on her face are a darker blue than other green peahens, the black streak that stretchs across it almost disappearing into the inky blue hue. Her tail feathers are trimmed, only reaching until the back end of her knees. Her feathers are a dark green, with the top of her head not having any green feathers whatsoever- unusual for her species. Like all peafowls, her wings are rather short. She towers over most animals, only being trumped by those who are naturally extremely tall. Her eyes are dark, a sharp contrast with her cheery yellow cheek markings. She usually wears formal to semi-formal attire, and only rarely wears casual. Always seen wearing a white button down with rolled up sleeves, a dark gray vest and black slacks.

Position: Teacher
Why Take This Job?: She enjoys the challenge of dealing with carnivores, and despite her cold exterior, she believes that all criminals- as long as they truly regret what they've done and want to improve themselves- can be changed for the better.
Other:

I know it sounds like y'all are full, but if you need a player, hit me up. I'm a huge Beastars fan and I love the premise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back