• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Red String

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Imagine a world where nothing mattered. Time didn't exist and for the most part, all was peaceful. The people of this realm are peaceful and have tons of love in them. Everything is as it should be. At least until the red strings appear and confusion sets in. What do the strings mean? Fights start to break out and different theories arise. Hundreds of years have passed and the red strings still appear. Then people come, attached to the red strings, and bring their way of life with them. They are very warlike and ungrateful. What is the meaning of all this?

Confused and Interested?! What these red strings that could change men so horribly?

@Gigi

Think about the different theories about WHAT the red strings are. Everyone thinks their own theory is the only correct one and when that happens, people tend to get into very heated debates about them.

This has happened with multiple different fields of knowledge.

I am still incredibly confused. If you can't explain what people are creating theories about, I can't imagine what a red string is or does.

They are creating theories about what the red string is and does. The string is simply a string. It's kind of like a puzzle. I'm giving you the pieces so you can figure it out.

The theories are what you make them to be.

They give an explanation to why the strings are there and what they are.

But, there has to be something more? If people came across a piece of string, they'd disregard it completely as just a simple piece of string. xD

If it's attached to your ankle and you can't go anywhere without it attached to you, would you disregard it?

Or try and fail to cut it off?

In which case, you can theorize or just ignore it.

You never stated that it was attached to people until now. The lack of information is all I was asking about. You need to make sure that you aren't the only person who knows what's going on - pretend you're describing it to an idiot, because, all of us are clueless in regards to people's roleplay suggestions until they are explained.

I didn't? o_o

I thought I did....

I'm sorry.

I did neglect to mention that. I thought I had, but it would appear I did not. I did not proofread, which I should have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back