• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The rebirth of a Nation - A Division Roleplay

Nuitari Delphiki

“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
The rebirth of a Nation - A Division Roleplay

1662848918018.png

On Saturday, June 15th, 2026, the world met its most devastating event yet. A virus, more powerful than any ever seen, spread through the world like wildfire. 6 months later, 75% of the world's population is dead.

Unlike most devastating viruses, this virus acted as a cold and quickly matured into something calm and peaceful. No victims suffered, and the virus gave a euphoric effect, giving the victim a cheerful 2 hours before their inevitable death.

Those who remain have either been able to avoid exposure, or are naturally immune. They are obviously the true victims, stuck in a world full of death with most, if not all of their friends and family gone. Large cities were at a standstill. Factories stopped working. Governments collapsed. The planet just seemed to slow down.

While devastating to humanity, the virus avoided animals and only effected Human DNA.

With only 2 US Government agencies operating at a seriously diminished capacity, looting and crime run rampant. Those that remain on the planet fight for survival against their own neighbors. The agencies are overwhelmed and understaffed. They are the United States Department of Defense and The Strategic Homeland Division, an autonomous unit of Sleeper Agents who lead apparently ordinary lives until they are needed. They are trained to operate independently during the United States most perilous moments.

This Roleplay will take place in Seattle, Washington. Struck heavily by the virus, people roam the streets attacking each other and Government forces who are only focused on protecting those who remain alive and finding a cure.

You can pick whomever you want, Looters, Civilians, Soldiers or Division Agents. I would like to see some sort of balance, however I will not attempt to restrict any character sheets. You can make as many as you choose, as long as you are able to handle them.

Of course, for now the Leader roles are vacant. If any is left vacant a character will be temporarily created and will operate as that role, and controllable by anyone within that faction.

The only Organization that will not have a leader is The Division, as they operate independently. Those agents can choose to work with other agents or alone.

I will work the story in certain directions if necessary, however I believe that some of the best role-playing comes from the minds of many, and not a set story line. This is all of ours, not just mine.

God-modding and player killing without permission are the only forbidden rules that others must abide by. Otherwise, you are only restricted by the contents of RPNation, unless the decision is made to take it into Discord.

Thanks for reading this, and let me know if you're interested in participating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back