• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Realm of Terrarin

Comrade Wubzin

GOOGLY-EYED-KNIGHT!!!!
Comrade Wubzin presents; The Realm of Terrarin

The Realm of Terrarin is a world devastated by war and destruction, and only a few areas survived this horror. These areas harbored three of the four main factions within the story. The Dreiin Provinces, Clan Moorrwind, Minor's Hold, and Faarone's Shelter.

Each of these factions are tied together and responsible for the state of Terrarin, which I will explain in the rp thread when this gets enough roleplayers.

For now, I will summarize each of the factions.

Dreiin Provinces; Based off of gothic germany and the empire from warhammer fantasy. Races: Humans, two races of subhumans, and spirits.

Clan Moorrwind; Based off of the vikings and norsca from warhammer fantasy. Races; 10% chivalric/brutish human 40% orcish/brutish dark elf 50% orc

Minors Hold; Based off of viking-esque dwarves & the dwarves of warhammer fantasy. Races; Dwarves & few dwarven elves.

Faarone's Shelter; Based off of megaton & the vaults of fallout 3. Races; Vampires.

Now, where do your characters come in? Let me tell you; You shall pick one of the several race within this world, but you all start out as scavengers scouring the countless ruins that cover the realms of Terrarin; you each find similar crystals within these ruins that turn your scavenger characters into your actual characters, keep in mind; facial features, race, gender, and thoughts remain the same or altered slightly. These crystals will give your characters the urge to find each other, and that's all I can tell you.

If you have any questions or are interested, please; tell me in the chat below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back