• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The reality of fantasy

"Xyz, a pleasure." She replied blandly as they walked. She thought she knew what she could do, and what it entailed, but she didn't have the strength to do it yet. Still, the fact that she had powers based on the last thing she remembered doing was strange, the fact she didn't know how she actually got her was even worse. Still, she seemed to be in the same boat as others so there was not much worry there, she could always just... well, do a lot actually.

Zero saw everyone talking to each other, but couldn't make out what they were saying. It likely had to deal with how they would deal with this situation if anything else. He stood up, taking hold of the staff once more and looked around a final time. Well ...wonder if I can use magic? I have a staff right? he thought to himself, looking at his hand yet unsure of himself. It wasn't a great position to be in, amnesia, waking up in the middle of nowhere, and on top of that people he didn't know. One of them could be a killer or something. While that thought alone didn't worry him, he wasn't sure what to do. Zero had a look of confusion on his face in his deep sense of thought.

"I'm Lyra!" Lyra curtsied politely and slightly bowed her head as her hands pulled up her white dress. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." She had a sweet smile plastered on her face. "Let's be friends okay?"

Freyja realized that it would be her turn to introduce herself and she bit her lip. She had yet to say one word to anyone of them, and they would be traveling soon. She had to go with them or she would be left here alone. She pulled back the hood that was over her head and looked at the others, "I do believe my name is Persephone..its nice to have others around on this strange happening."

Xyz smiled right back at the girl and took her hand. "Yes, yes, but we must hurry a bit. I would like to have some of my questions answered and it looks like we have to look for them, together if need be." She replied gently before looking at Persephone. She would have to do something about the lack of trust between them. It did horrible things to teamwork after all. "We all have weapons it seems, I really don't want to know why need them so if we can start moving a bit faster now, I believe it would be the safest coarse of action."

"Well, we better get going. And like you said, I'm not too sure how skilled we are with these weapons if the need arises." That was a lie. Cyprian thought this while he began walking into the dense brush. When I hold that sword, I feel like I was born to it. Like I have trained with it for all my life. While trying to wash away the thought of the weapon in his hands, he came across a male figure with a confused expression on his face.

Just like him, the figure was also previously knocked out in the ground. Well, the more the less likely we are to die. Thinking this bitterly to himself, he approached the figure and began speaking in the same quiet tone as before. "Hey, uh, me and the other people that just woke up are going to explore the area a bit and possibly get information on why were here. Would you care to join us?

Zero snapped out of it just as the man approach. Should I trust these people? Doesn't seem like I have much a choice. Thinking to himself carefully analyzing everyone before making a decision. If worse comes to shove they'll just abandon each other. Zero sighed and then nodded. "Sure I'll come along better than doing nothing." The scene was grand, but the new reality was grey. He wasn't sure if anyone would die, or if they'd find out who they are. But, one thing is for sure...he probably wouldn't survive on his own.

Persephone looked at Xyz with a troubled expression but nodded in reply. She could use her weapons to defend herself for sure. She felt like she knew all about them even more so then she knew herself at the moment. "Ill stay close.." She told herself she could trust these people, until she was proved otherwise. They needed to stick together if they didnt want to meet a terrible fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back